🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here we go...

Even when the entire forum can monitor the debate?

I well understand that anything I post at this site is saved forever and ever, Amen. Searchable by all. If I screw up by all means let me know. Ol' Marchimedes don't hide.

I doubt this person has ever admitted they have been wrong in their entire life.

That ship has sailed. You should have held that post until I replied to your post.

We can see now why he has probably been banned,

I'm banned friggin every where. What have I posted so far that is "probably bannable?"

he either has a severe case of dementia,

I am the world's foremost authority on pyramid construction.

or has no compunction and no scruples against lying, when the evidence is clear to all.

I made a mistake and copped to it. And then?

A clear case of a mild psychosis.

That seems a tad early.

He should fit right in here at USMB!

Thank you.

-

You know, Mr. Beale I've been given quite the hard time for long posts. Just saying.

What was your handle over their dude. You were smart enough to change it here, I was not so fortunate...lol

Again I was teacher. I would have preferred to keep it but it was taken here. I ain't hiding. Any site I've ever been where teacher was taken I've been Marchimedes. I've been either teacher or Marchimedes on the interweb cents 2002.

I'm banned friggin every where. What have I posted so far that is "probably bannable?"

Pfft ... If you are concerned about it, sooner or later they will give you a key to the Badlands.
Try not to post naked pictures there, or give away major parts of the storyline in a recently released blockbuster movie, and you should be fine.

Again I was teacher. I would have preferred to keep it but it was taken here. I ain't hiding. Any site I've ever been where teacher was taken I've been Marchimedes. I've been either teacher or Marchimedes on the interweb cents 2002.
Hi. good to see ya.
ya have to behave yourself around here.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzevil-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

I well understand that anything I post at this site is saved forever and ever, Amen. Searchable by all. If I screw up by all means let me know. Ol' Marchimedes don't hide.

That ship has sailed. You should have held that post until I replied to your post.

I am the world's foremost authority on pyramid construction.

I made a mistake and copped to it. And then?

That seems a tad early.

Thank you.

-

You know, Mr. Beale I've been given quite the hard time for long posts. Just saying.
climate-change-climate-action.gif
6dahu2.gif

80% of us are A Holes. I'm one of the best. Embrace your talents LF reject...

I'm not a reject. Site ended and I know why. Wasn't my fault. All that is not for here.

You can take real abuse

You call that weak real abuse?

and mosquito flick it,

All I've had so far was Mr. Beale point out that I said LF first, which I did so so far a Marchimedes thread is working out like it's supposed to. I DEMAND my mistakes be pointed out! A mistake was corrected. I say there are some few questions unanswered. This is an introductory thread and I believe I've yet to really make a political statement or take a political stand. I say an introductory thread is not where that should happen though I did announce I'm a Yankee W.A.S.P. Libertarian.

so I know you are a hardened veteran

If I'm not quickly banned here this will be my third interweb political debate forum. My first was 2002-2007, second was 2007-the other day. I know a thing or two(2) about this game. This, my third try all I've done is introduce myself and reply to folks. I haven't cussed, I haven't shown my images, d sure haven't gotten political other than some oblique references, I think I've replied to all, answered all the questions put to me, I haven't hid, any that think there is sumpin I need reply to lemme know. For d sure I am a hardened interweb political debate forum veteran with two(2) decades of this stuff under my belt. I haven't pestered anybody at this site. I sit here in this, my thread. No one is forced to read this thread. Looking around this site has yet to have an introductory thread that the author has gotten so deep as I have. Is that bad? If I ever get around to starting a real thread about politics can anyone say they don't know a whole bunch about me, where I come from, what makes me tick? I started this thread with "I'm a Father..." My kids are polite, well mannered, they don't steal, try and give my kids an undeserved hard time they'll turn you inside out, just like their ol' man. Oh my, I'm going on again. Lemme see what's next.

Hi. good to see ya.

My doll, a friendly face. I rejoice, I'm skipping and grinning.

And now a truly rhetorical question: How did you know it's me?

ya have to behave yourself around here. View attachment 633901

Sure. I haven't when? I'm usually on the other side of that. I'm enjoying just being a member. Monkey off my back. Good to see you. I'm suddenly so happy.

My doll, a friendly face. I rejoice, I'm skipping and grinning.

And now a truly rhetorical question: How did you know it's me?

Sure. I haven't when? I'm usually on the other side of that. I'm enjoying just being a member. Monkey off my back. Good to see you. I'm suddenly so happy.
giggle. The way you post. There could only be one. I'll be keeping my eye on you.;)

Forum List

Back