🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here we go...

kfools go kaput?

No. My theory is that he bought the place cause he fancied himself the greatest political debater ever and he thought he was gonna hold sway as such but he ran into a bunch of folks that proved he was far from that. The Warden chief among them. So he shut it down and started a youtube channel. By accident I found it. That channel is devoid of fresh/salient political points. His best pod cast doesn't have as many views as one of teacher's standard posts. His guests are children. But he's boss so ego. It's a shame, a lot of folks, a community just ended without an explanation. No, it wasn't kaput, it was ended cause a man wasn't worshipped. PM me, I'll tell ya the channel.

Wow, after 12 pages and still "introducing yourself?" lol

Welcome.:4_13_65:
I was thinking sumthin' similar .. . . . :heehee:

6dan3o.jpg

You're such a girl.

The way you post. There could only be one.

Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for.

be keeping my eye on you.;)

So, Ms. Cyndi, I been pondering what I should title my real thread. I kinda want to name it the same thing. The old one is gone so I'm thinking there would be a certain sense of continuity to it. For d sure the insult happens before the rest of the thread title happens. I know you, you know me, I leave it up to you. Same thread title?

Yes or no?

You're such a girl.

Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for.

So, Ms. Cyndi, I been pondering what I should title my real thread. I kinda want to name it the same thing. The old one is gone so I'm thinking there would be a certain sense of continuity to it. For d sure the insult happens before the rest of the thread title happens. I know you, you know me, I leave it up to you. Same thread title?

Yes or no?
Yes!!!

but i'm not sure if you can swear in the title.

I was thinking tho.
You may be better off putting it in the Badlands... one of the three forums down at the bottom of the forum. Where you can keep it going.. safer down there.. for folks like us. :)

It has been decided! It is now your fault.

but i'm not sure if you can swear in the title.

See? There's no swear word in the thread title. All the thread title does is imply the swear word. You are so used to seeing that thread title that you automatically infer the beginning of it which has not ever been wroted down. Think about it. You see that thread title and you are conditioned to think about the entire phrase. Doll, the f word is not in the thread title.

I was thinking tho.
You may be better off putting it in the Badlands... one of the three forums down at the bottom of the forum. Where you can keep it going.. safer down there.. for folks like us. :)

I ain't gonna hide downstairs. I'm gettin the lay of the land. I've been called an a hole in this thread and other stuff. I barely nudge some and they let me know what I can say if I want to. They've been baited and they are running with the hook. All I have to do is not do worserer than has been done to me so far. This is my third try at an interweb political debate forum. You saw my second try. I promise this try is gonna more betterer. They are all my jokes/images/cartoons and I get to show them again like it's the first time. And then the new ones.

It has been decided! It is now your fault.

See? There's no swear word in the thread title. All the thread title does is imply the swear word. You are so used to seeing that thread title that you automatically infer the beginning of it which has not ever been wroted down. Think about it. You see that thread title and you are conditioned to think about the entire phrase. Doll, the f word is not in the thread title.

I ain't gonna hide downstairs. I'm gettin the lay of the land. I've been called an a hole in this thread and other stuff. I barely nudge some and they let me know what I can say if I want to. They've been baited and they are running with the hook. All I have to do is not do worserer than has been done to me so far. This is my third try at an interweb political debate forum. You saw my second try. I promise this try is gonna more betterer. They are all my jokes/images/cartoons and I get to show them again like it's the first time. And then the new ones.

It's perfect for the Bad lands.. it wont be hidden. Listen to Mr. Beale.
Now that you mention it.. there may not have been an F word in that. :)

I warn ya now, post it in the sewer. . .

So you are 39k+ posts? In a few years? May I suggest get a girlfriend? Teddy Bear? Maybe a hobby such as screaming at people on the internet? Oh, wait, never mind. Last site I was at I had under 17k posts over 15 years mostly in one(1) thread. Thanks for the warning and all but I would NEVER cuss in a thread title. Again, have I come close to breaking a rule yet? Stop lecturing me you stiff about that which I have not done. I'm thinking control issues. I get it, most everybody wants to be boss. No self esteem, zero self worth next thing ya know you are screaming at folks to wear a mask that never did Jack S cause you are now the flu Nazi. You warn me now? That's friggin hilarious. Gonna pat me down for my bathroom pass? That hall monitor sash really brings out your eye color. If beady is a color.

So you are 39k+ posts? In a few years? May I suggest get a girlfriend? Teddy Bear? Maybe a hobby such as screaming at people on the internet? Oh, wait, never mind. Last site I was at I had under 17k posts over 15 years mostly in one(1) thread. Thanks for the warning and all but I would NEVER cuss in a thread title. Again, have I come close to breaking a rule yet? Stop lecturing me you stiff about that which I have not done. I'm thinking control issues. I get it, most everybody wants to be boss. No self esteem, zero self worth next thing ya know you are screaming at folks to wear a mask that never did Jack S cause you are now the flu Nazi. You warn me now? That's friggin hilarious. Gonna pat me down for my bathroom pass? That hall monitor sash really brings out your eye color. If beady is a color.
And you wonder why you have been met with eye rolls. Speaking of.... :aug08_031: This one is for you because you are clueless. You are a nobody here. You will probably stay a nobody. Plus, no one is interested in a verbal podcast about you, you and you.
You come prancing in here, patting yourself on the back, insult long time posters (for example, MisterBeale who has MANY friends here because he is nothing like you and your narcassistic attitude), brag about how you will "rule" this board with your presence, already picked a fight with a mod and THINK your one thread will garner the most hits ever at USMB. Think again. Better yet, do go to the basement and try your bullshit. A lot of folks here need a new chew toy. You will suffice.

Go ahead and link to that.

While you are at it please to teach me how to link at this site.
In the address bar above the page you are on highlight the address. Right click it and select copy. Go to where you want the link and right click and select paste.

Obviously he can't ride well. Oh. Wait. He claims he is the master rider since USMB is not his first rodeo. More like the "masterdebaiter", hence being bucked off so often at other boards.

Obviously he can't ride well. Oh. Wait. He claims he is the master rider since USMB is not his first rodeo. More like the "masterdebaiter", hence being bucked off so often at other boards.

Oh come on Gracie ... Many a fool has come to USMB, and not made it as long as he has.
In a few years he may not be such a rookie anymore.

You cannot earn your stripes here, anywhere but here, and it doesn't matter where you have been ... :thup:

No. My theory is that he bought the place cause he fancied himself the greatest political debater ever and he thought he was gonna hold sway as such but he ran into a bunch of folks that proved he was far from that. The Warden chief among them. So he shut it down and started a youtube channel. By accident I found it. That channel is devoid of fresh/salient political points. His best pod cast doesn't have as many views as one of teacher's standard posts. His guests are children. But he's boss so ego. It's a shame, a lot of folks, a community just ended without an explanation. No, it wasn't kaput, it was ended cause a man wasn't worshipped. PM me, I'll tell ya the channel.
The Warden.................LOLOL.....................GD Teach and welcome on the horse you rode in...........................LOLOL

GD Teach it is you for sure.................You're going to get in the heads of these libturds and they won't know they've been had until the next morn...lolol

Are there any other rejects you could oblidge to come over here.I wish Neffster would come

Folks this man is a good dude. If he seems a lil snarky, snobby and smart assed....well he is.......All in a good way

Teach I'll pm you and give you all the skinny you'll need.................Cliff noted so you know who is who and what is what and why is what and not have to figger it out

They frown on talkin about other boards here..................But this is a reunion thread and recruitment tool...lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back