Here yall go. The type of people we love to hate telling you LIKE IT IS

I know most of you won't listen. The right will claim he's a lowlife, the left will claim he's a privileged cracker.
To me he's none of that. He's an artist who is hammering both sides for what they are. Left vs right. Woke vs alt right.

I get that some of you will remind me that I've always had the opinion that artists should keep their politics to themselves but the thing is he has always been about politics and right vs wrong. He wasn't an elite that found morals with fame. This is who Tom McDonald has always been.

Wake up people. How is it a fucking rapper gets it while we so called enlightened "sofisticated" folks sit here and argue semantics?

Yeah i regularly take advice from people with face tattoos.

FUCK OFF

I have tats

me too but not on my face

that's just a sign of a bad decision

I have 9 tats. Gonna
Judge me?

20210103_071723.jpg

I know most of you won't listen. The right will claim he's a lowlife, the left will claim he's a privileged cracker.
To me he's none of that. He's an artist who is hammering both sides for what they are. Left vs right. Woke vs alt right.

I get that some of you will remind me that I've always had the opinion that artists should keep their politics to themselves but the thing is he has always been about politics and right vs wrong. He wasn't an elite that found morals with fame. This is who Tom McDonald has always been.

Wake up people. How is it a fucking rapper gets it while we so called enlightened "sofisticated" folks sit here and argue semantics?

FUCK OFF

I have tats

I have 9 tats. Gonna
Judge me?

And like I said I has tattoos. My right arm is sleeved and my left will be eventually.
what part of the word face do you not understand? People who tattoo their faces are not people who make good decisions.

Sorry but a rapper with face tattoos isn't anyone I am going to listen to.

FUCK OFF

I have tats

I have 9 tats. Gonna
Judge me?

And like I said I has tattoos. My right arm is sleeved and my left will be eventually.
what part of the word face do you not understand? People who tattoo their faces are not people who make good decisions.

It isn't his face that should impress you. Its the message

FUCK OFF

I have tats

I have 9 tats. Gonna
Judge me?

The "message" ain't nothing new

and I hate rap "music"

FUCK OFF

I have tats

I have 9 tats. Gonna
Judge me?

and I hate rap "music"

Well then then you shouldn't have responded.

This is me trying to be nice. Go where you want with it

FUCK OFF

I have tats

I have 9 tats. Gonna
Judge me?

and I hate rap "music"

I 'll respond wherever the fuck I want

FUCK OFF

I have tats

I have 9 tats. Gonna
Judge me?

and I hate rap "music"

I 'll respond wherever the fuck I want

You snuck that one in under the ignored dick status.

Congrats ya lame dick motherfucker

What's this? You consider yourself to be called an enlightened, sophisticated American?
Nope, just an average Joe with a bit more knowledge. Apparently that video offended you?
You're the one who wrote - while we so called enlightened "sofisticated" folks - but I see you're not including yourself with that 'we' as you argue semantics.

Forum List

Back