Here’s an unearthed video of Tim Walz discussing his PTSD from his time serving in Operation Enduring Freedom.

Which he never claimed. Also it turns out he never claimed to have PTSD either and the OP's video was typical bullshit. So you can go pretend outrage about something else now.
How are you going to twist "weapons of war that I carried in war" What did he claim when he said that? Politifact won't even defend him. LOL. Misspoke my butt. That is democrat speak for LIED
  • Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, in a 2018 video the Kamala Harris campaign circulated on social media in August, said he wanted to get "weapons of war that I carried in war" off the streets.

Republicans are using increasingly weird and stupid comments to spin the conversation away from the incel OP's original claim :lmao:

Republicans are using increasingly weird and stupid comments to spin the conversation away from the incel OP's original claim :lmao:
Democrats are refusing to discuss the dumpster fire failures of the past four years. Feel free to discuss the issues and not these distractions that the democrats use as a hallmark instead of a platform. Illegal Immigration, Inflation, fuel prices, open borders, fraudulent voting, divisive rhetoric, two wars, billions of taxpayer $$ to the money launderer in Ukraine, China, Anti American activities by the squad, homelessness, human trafficking, drug smuggling, illegal immigrant assaults, interest rates, atrocious state of public education, unconstitutional cancellation of student debt --- or are those too weird and stupid for you and your inept candidates to discuss or lie about?

Forum List

Back