Here's How Gender Theory Should be Allowed in Schools

The_Lyrical_Miracle

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2021
It's quite simple. Since it's an ideology, have them, like Christianity, start their own schools to teach their ideology.

That way, parents can send their children to learn it if they choose (and deal with the horrific suicide rates before and after transition), and the rest of us can go back to agreeing that public schools should be void of ideological activism.

It's quite simple. Since it's an ideology, have them, like Christianity, start their own schools to teach their ideology.

That way, parents can send their children to learn it if they choose (and deal with the horrific suicide rates before and after transition), and the rest of us can go back to agreeing that public schools should be void of ideological activism.
When I was little I learned about incest, adultery, and interracial sex in the Bible, have you ever read Psalms?

Schools indoctrinate a class of people that serve no useful purpose in society. No one really likes them yet they are protected and coddled and allowed to get away with bad behavior. They end up damaged for life with an undeserved sense of entitlement and deep seated aggression. I am talking about Jocks. These people need to be stopped.

I don't think many social or political scientists would consider transgender activism a complete ideology. After all, it doesn't form the philosophical basis of a complete society, government, or belief system. I would imagine that most consider it a lifestyle.

Judean/Christian promotes procreation does it not?
Yes, but I'm talking about how modern gender theory, and Christianity, should be accessible to public schools. You flocked from it and began spastically trying to change the subject.

You act as if I should think Christian ideology should be taught but gender ideology shouldn't. That's incorrect, nor is it at all implied.

You appear to be very sensitive to Christianity, and have some major hangups on it to so openly be triggered by its mere mention.

I don't think many social or political scientists would consider transgender activism a complete ideology. After all, it doesn't form the philosophical basis of a complete society, government, or belief system. I would imagine that most consider it a lifestyle.
How do you explain its belief that the institutions of male and female are entirely maleable and changeable based on how one "feels"?

If Christianity is an ideology, so is transgenderism.

Both have statements based on faith alone. Both can make declarations of reality based on how they feel. The difference is, one admits it, the other doesn't.

Where does the Bible speak about transgenders?
Whereas the New American Bible (NAB) translates kelî as "article" and simlat as "dress" the New International Version (NIV) uses the word "clothing" for both terms and the New Jerusalem Bible (NJB) says, "A woman must not dress like a man, nor a man like a woman," thereby avoiding the two terms.

The prohibition of cross-dressing in Deuteronomy 22:5 as a basis for the controversy among churches in Nigeria on female wearing of trousers

The prohibition of cross-dressing in Deuteronomy 22:5 as a ...​

http://www.scielo.org.za › scielo

For someone so concerned about civility, you seem to dismiss it too.

Go to the flame zone, I'll be happy to treat you the way you deserve.

THIS forum is for debate.
Whereas the New American Bible (NAB) translates kelî as "article" and simlat as "dress" the New International Version (NIV) uses the word "clothing" for both terms and the New Jerusalem Bible (NJB) says, "A woman must not dress like a man, nor a man like a woman," thereby avoiding the two terms.

The prohibition of cross-dressing in Deuteronomy 22:5 as a basis for the controversy among churches in Nigeria on female wearing of trousers

The prohibition of cross-dressing in Deuteronomy 22:5 as a ...

http://www.scielo.org.za › scielo

That neither addresses the question you were asked, nor does it support your claim.

List the Psalms that speak about incest, adultery, and interracial sex?

Or admit you were lying and withdraw,

Go to the flame zone, I'll be happy to treat you the way you deserve.

THIS forum is for debate.

That neither addresses the question you were asked, nor does it support your claim.

List the Psalms that speak about incest, adultery, and interracial sex?

Or admit you were lying and withdraw,
What is there to debate? "Gender ideology" isn't a real thing. But I'm sure you can find me on other posts so you can use the same three insults.

Forum List

Back