here's my plan to fix Obamacare

My healthcare coverage was just fine before Obamacare. No problems. Worked for ME just fine. Not my problem the freeloaders can't provide for themselves.
Great until you get really sick- and cut off, like 500k/year bankrupts....the freeloaders ended up at the ER REALLY sick, and ditto.

Oh, the typical doom and gloom leftist bullshit.
Until it happens to you, stupid. Perfect dupe of rich a-hole GOP...

Dupe is as dupe does.
I'm no dupe. You believe a pile of GOP BS propaganda and vote against your own interests, dupe. LOL. See sig.

You're beyond dupe. You've made it all the way to stupid motherfucker.

Freedom to scam the US public, dupe. Big Health cost 50% more than anywhere, 500k bankruptcies/year WITH "good" insurance, 40k dead/year because of no insurance, cutoffs and people with pre-existing unable to get insurance. Great job!

Sorry Moon Bat but your health care problems are not my problems. You need to be responsible to pay your own friggin bills.

The government needs to stay out of the business of interfering in the health care market so the cost will not be artificially inflated with stupid requirements.

It is not freedom when the filthy ass government makes you pay somebody else's bills, is it?

Thank goodness Obamacare will be repealed. It was a terrible bill that the idiots that voted for it didn't even bother to read and that Obama lied to the American people.

Last edited:
Good news early this morning.

The Senate voted for the repeal of Obamacare to not have to have a cloture vote meaning it can pass by a simple majority. The real vote will be on Friday and the same senators that voted against the cloture will vote to repeal it. It will pass.

We know the repeal will pass in the house and we know that Trump will sign it so looks like Obamacare is kaput. Good riddance!

Freedom to scam the US public, dupe. Big Health cost 50% more than anywhere, 500k bankruptcies/year WITH "good" insurance, 40k dead/year because of no insurance, cutoffs and people with pre-existing unable to get insurance. Great job!

Sorry Moon Bat but your health care problems are not my problems. You need to be responsible to pay your own friggin bills.

The government needs to stay out of the business of interfering in the health care market so the cost will not be artificially inflated with stupid requirements.

It is not freedom when the filthy ass government makes you pay somebody else's bills, is it?

Thank goodness Obamacare will be repealed. It was a terrible bill that the idiots that voted for it didn't even bother to read and that Obama lied to the American people.
Stupid requirements like not being a scam? You always were paying for the uninsured stupid ER care. Under ACA they have preventive care. And growing cost controls on Big Health and Pharma, dupe.

Stupid requirements like not being a scam? You always were paying for the uninsured stupid ER care. Under ACA they have preventive care. And growing cost controls on Big Health and Pharma, dupe.

We're still paying for their ER visits. In fact we're still paying for MOST of the care that the poor receive. Tell me something, do you think that anyone REALLY cheers about that "free" mammogram when they come out f the Hospital owing 14200 in out of pocket expenses?

We're still paying for their ER visits. In fact we're still paying for MOST of the care that the poor receive. Tell me something, do you think that anyone REALLY cheers about that "free" mammogram when they come out f the Hospital owing 14200 in out of pocket expenses?
BS. Annual cap is 6K.

C2JAs1yXgAE5ubi.jpg

"After destroying the Middle East & our economy, the Bushes last gift was having Justice Roberts legalize ObamaCare. No more Bushes!" - Trump in 2014

Forum List

Back