Zone1 I'm Changing My Religion To Christian Druidry

Why you agnostics have to trash someone's religion by claiming they're stupid, I cannot fathom.
turn the whole month of December into "Support Christ or we'll pummel your Godless asses and call you Jesus-phobes".

you're a joke whistle, there's not a dirty trick not invented or used by christianity ...

paradisians just don't need a phony religion of servitude and denial to worship than to find their own way for admission to the everlasting.

What does that have to do with anything?

Because it has to do with where both of us will wind up... Unless you've turned over a new leaf and want to start to be nice to me? I think if that was the case you wouldn't have asked such a rude question though but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Because it has to do with where both of us will wind up... Unless you've turned over a new leaf and want to start to be nice to me? I think if that was the case you wouldn't have asked such a rude question though but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

So what you're saying is incapable of answering a perfectly reasonable question like a mature adult?

Okay.

So what you're saying is incapable of answering a perfectly reasonable question like a mature adult?

Okay.

Fine. It's because it makes me happy and at least I know that I'm going to make it to the good place after I die. Now don't forget, you asked.

Last edited:
You're talking about fake Christians.

are they fake ...

1719437112237.jpeg

seems all three desert religions have a similar resemblance ... and simply, the crucifiers have never been brought to justice they prevail to this day.

- so what has been the use of christianity for the good.

Forum List

Back