Here's our so-called President...

One of the greatest fictions ever written.
The truest book ever written, talks about fools like you. Stay toasty.

Pfffffffffffffffffft, sure pard, and you're "saved".
Yep, and you are still a retard.

Ghandi was right about you people. Your Jesus is pretty cool, but you're nothing like your Jesus.
We know that. No one has ever been like Jesus, not even self made demigods like ghandi.

Right, Jesus "followers" included.

The truest book ever written, talks about fools like you. Stay toasty.

Ghandi was right about you people. Your Jesus is pretty cool, but you're nothing like your Jesus.
We know that. No one has ever been like Jesus, not even self made demigods like ghandi.

You're hatred will be your demise. You assume to what Christias believe but in reality you are clueless.

Alt Right can't figure whether they love Jesus, or Ghandi, or Hitler.

Very confused bunch of people. The fact is that America is not at the peak of what it was in 1945, and with folks like Trump, McConnell, Ryan, Clinton, and Reid, American can't be that again.

Hate, angst, and anger reek in and ooze out of the alt and far right, the libertarians and psuedo-anarchists.

Our duty is to preserve ourselves and the country from your self destruction.

You're hatred will be your demise. You assume to what Christias believe but in reality you are clueless.

I don't assume anything about a person's beliefs. Those don't really matter to me, because we all have our own personal beliefs in what we call "God".

However, what you say and do ARE things that I will judge you on.

Actually I grew up in the church, two to be exact, both catholic and presbyterian. Sung in the choir of the latter. 'Course my father was excommunicated from the catholic church at the time for marrying a protestant without vowing to raise what would come in time to be 5 children in catholicism. But look, I know how you get when your assumptions are challenged, so, yeah …

From the author:

"This is a book not about the decline of America but rather about the rise of everyone else. It is about the great transformation taking place around the world, a transformation that, though often discussed, remains poorly understood."

[/outrage]

P.S. For a little perspective - Trump only reads books his ghostwriters wrote about him before they go on sale.

d717b894d08d66dc9a84470c08e58aad6546d3d1.jpeg

Donald Trump doesn’t read books.

I don't assume anything about a person's beliefs. Those don't really matter to me, because we all have our own personal beliefs in what we call "God".

Only God judges. I don't judge, I just point out the facts.

Too bad the OP didn't bother to find out what the book was actually about. But, that's par for the course for the conservatives. Take something at face value, spin it to support their narrative and then start hollering as loud as they can.

They might have then understood the "Post America" part of the title refers to what nations are doing AFTER America has helped them become a democracy.

But, in their scared little minds, "post America" means after the fall of the United States.

Actually I grew up in the church, two to be exact, both catholic and presbyterian. Sung in the choir of the latter. 'Course my father was excommunicated from the catholic church at the time for marrying a protestant without vowing to raise what would come in time to be 5 children in catholicism. But look, I know how you get when your assumptions are challenged, so, yeah …
That is the problem with the Catholic Church, they presume to know what is right for their members. Where I go to Church we don't even tell you how to dress, as far as we are concerned God is just happy to see you there.

Actually, hate to tell you, but EVERYONE judges EVERYONE ELSE based on the filter of their perceptions and beliefs. If you didn't judge anyone, you would love everyone. And, everytime you speak out against atrocities committed by certain groups, you are judging that group.

That is the problem with the Catholic Church, they presume to know what is right for their members. Where I go to Church we don't even tell you how to dress, as far as we are concerned God is just happy to see you there.

Yet you tell all of us what to do here, nope, you're all alike son; all you followers of middle eastern male dominator god religions.

Actually, hate to tell you, but EVERYONE judges EVERYONE ELSE based on the filter of their perceptions and beliefs. If you didn't judge anyone, you would love everyone. And, everytime you speak out against atrocities committed by certain groups, you are judging that group.
I don't enact punishment on them so no, I don't.

Bullshit son, you're infected.

Because you cannot, we've seen your posts, you've told everyone what you're about.

Speaking out for or against someone or something is judging it. Why? Because you are deciding which is better than the other.

Forum List

Back