Here's That Flexibility: Obama Has Been Subsidizing Russia's Increasing Nuclear Weapons Capabilities

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is what happens when you ignore the founders original intent on why we should have a true natural born Citizen born with sole allegiance to the United States as President. We are now paying the price by having a non-natural born Citizen constitutionally ineligible president with zero allegiance to the U.S. who is determined to put our soveriegnty in peril. Helping to subsidize Russia's nuclear weapons capabilities is down right un-American. They are upgrading their systems that can be used against us.

Former Pentagon Official U.S. Subsidizing Russia s Nuclear Weapons Buildup

Here's an article about this for those of you who actually want to learn about it instead of getting partisan nonsense talked at you:
The US is spending 60 million on Russian nuclear security - Business Insider
WARNING: As written by a liberal asshole under the guise of "business".
60 mil? Shit, call us when it's actual money.

Yeah shit...that liberal asshole paid a 179 mill for that putrid Picasso...which we could have used as an energy source to create electricity, other than those fossil fuels. Now we've about used up the water supply on the west coast...for lawn care.

Here's an article about this for those of you who actually want to learn about it instead of getting partisan nonsense talked at you:
The US is spending 60 million on Russian nuclear security - Business Insider
WARNING: As written by a liberal asshole under the guise of "business".
60 mil? Shit, call us when it's actual money.

Yeah shit...that liberal asshole paid a 179 mill for that putrid Picasso...which we could have used as an energy source to create electricity, other than those fossil fuels. Now we've about used up the water supply on the west coast...for lawn care.
Wow great post. Here let's see if I can one-up it:

mallorcapanorama.com-dog-shit-on-sidewalk.jpg

Oh look I did it!

Wow great post. Here let's see if I can one-up it:

mallorcapanorama.com-dog-shit-on-sidewalk.jpg

Oh look I did it!

It was good enough to impress you.

But here's a better one...

You know what's funny, Steve's article is an EXACT COPY of the one I posted, it just omits almost the entire article. Only the beginning supports Steve's bullshit. But somehow, THAT'S the source that you believe! :rofl:

Forum List

Back