Obama Has Jane Fonda Moment Wanting To Sell U.S. Arms To Hanoi In A Slap To Angry Vietnam Veterans

This is just another in-your-face to Americans and our military as well as the stand of REAL Americans against communism. And it's another example why the founders did not want a non-natural born citizen as president due to the fact of not having sole allegiance to America.

Obama weighs selling U.S. arms to Hanoi in bitter irony for Vietnam veterans
What do you care about US Vietnam veterans?
I have several members of my family who served in the Vietnam war at one point. One cousin was killed serving in the infantry in 1971.
You weren't there so how the fuck can you KNOW how Nam vets would take this? You don't speak for us as a group you shit on a stick asswipe! If the Vietnamese people need weapons to fend off Chinese aggression that they have fought off for centuries, I have no damn problem selling them some!
The Vietnam vets at the local Amvets where I live are not pleased at all with Obama doing this.
Christ on a mountain top! AMVETS is a politically motivated piece of shit and rather diminutive as far a chartered veteran organizations go. I doubt you even know a member of AMVETS let alone have been to any of their very few Posts across the nation to gather their collective opinion on this subject!

The war has been over for 40 years. Get the fuck over it.

Those of us who fought will never GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

You need to accept that ... because we ain't going away.

Sure you are. You're all old now and nobody lives forever
You are very disrespectful to the men that served in that war as you just displayed with that comment. How shameful. It reflects on your parents too.
people like that dont even realize what pieces of crap they are.
They have no right to even live in this country if they are going to show such ignorance to those that fought for the freedoms they take for granted.

What freedoms were Americans fighting for in the Vietnam War? Certainly not ours

The breadth of your ignorance is only exceeded by the depth of your stupidity.

Those of us who fought will never GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

You need to accept that ... because we ain't going away.

Sure you are. You're all old now and nobody lives forever
You are very disrespectful to the men that served in that war as you just displayed with that comment. How shameful. It reflects on your parents too.
people like that dont even realize what pieces of crap they are.
They have no right to even live in this country if they are going to show such ignorance to those that fought for the freedoms they take for granted.

What freedoms were Americans fighting for in the Vietnam War? Certainly not ours

The breadth of your ignorance is only exceeded by the depth of your stupidity.

Don't get upset with me because you fell for your government's imperialist propaganda.

This is just another in-your-face to Americans and our military as well as the stand of REAL Americans against communism. And it's another example why the founders did not want a non-natural born citizen as president due to the fact of not having sole allegiance to America.

I have several members of my family who served in the Vietnam war at one point. One cousin was killed serving in the infantry in 1971.
You weren't there so how the fuck can you KNOW how Nam vets would take this? You don't speak for us as a group you shit on a stick asswipe! If the Vietnamese people need weapons to fend off Chinese aggression that they have fought off for centuries, I have no damn problem selling them some!
The Vietnam vets at the local Amvets where I live are not pleased at all with Obama doing this.
Christ on a mountain top! AMVETS is a politically motivated piece of shit and rather diminutive as far a chartered veteran organizations go. I doubt you even know a member of AMVETS let alone have been to any of their very few Posts across the nation to gather their collective opinion on this subject!
Many of my fishing and hunting buddies are members of the local Amvets. My neighbor, a retired Marine who was deployed to Nam in 65, is the treasurer. Their opinion is unanimous, Obama is doing a disrespect to this country with this foolish move.

A quota of????????????????????? How many did you actually talk to?
Liar!

Many of my fishing and hunting buddies are members of the local Amvets. My neighbor, a retired Marine who was deployed to Nam in 65, is the treasurer. Their opinion is unanimous, Obama is doing a disrespect to this country with this foolish move.

I see... You talked to your friends who think the same bigoted way you do and casted a wide net concluding that your redneck fishing buds represented all Nam vets! What a fucking idiot you truly are! Where do you and your buds get your Robes and Hoods cleaned after a cross burning down there on the bayou Bubba??

You're a horrible liar and would starve as a door-to-door salesman!

HEY OP! Didn't "the donald" make a comment about allowing Japan and Germany to produce nuclear weapons.
Hey dumb-ass! Who the f*ck did the Allies, and that is the USA included, fight in WWII.
Dumb-ass!

The war is long over. We lost.

Deal with it.

Your lack of understanding of history is a firm compliment to your slavish commitment to the liberal mantra.

Deal with it.

Your lack of understanding of history is a firm compliment to your slavish commitment to the liberal mantra.
I see. So, we won?

Deal with it.

I see. So, we won?

Forum List

Back