Here's The Deal Haters of America

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
On average, if you're 40 or above, you might well remember the days of old. But one has to fight through the fog of the 8 years of Obama tyranny. He was straight up honest when he said he was going to transform America. He was like a salmon swimming down stream against the current of the American way. And don't conflate what the American way is. It's saying the Pledge of Allegiance during our homeroom class. It's hot dogs and burgers on July 4th. It's also flexing our muscle to dispatch those who infringe on our way of life. Yet without dispute, Obama was elected twice as America was longing for something different than what she experienced for many years. Finally, the youngest of Baby Boomers identified with the well spoken black man who had a knack for grandstanding. However, Obama didn't deliver the fruits and rewards the blacks had hoped he would deliver. Instead, Obama as weak and rather reclusive, sans at the local golf course. And as we know, Obama had no interest in governing as it was to much effort, with no guarantee of reward. Obama slammed everything it meant to be American. Our moral compass was jammed and rendered inop.

President Trump was elected because he has the nerve to say what he thinks. Political correctness need not apply.

President Trump is the cure for the Obama illness cast on America

-Geaux

On average, if you're 40 or above, you might well remember the days of old. But one has to fight through the fog of the 8 years of Obama tyranny. He was straight up honest when he said he was going to transform America. He was like a salmon swimming down stream against the current of the American way. And don't conflate what the American way is. It's saying the Pledge of Allegiance during our homeroom class. It's hot dogs and burgers on July 4th. It's also flexing our muscle to dispatch those who infringe on our way of life. Yet without dispute, Obama was elected twice as America was longing for something different than what she experienced for many years. Finally, the youngest of Baby Boomers identified with the well spoken black man who had a knack for grandstanding. However, Obama didn't deliver the fruits and rewards the blacks had hoped he would deliver. Instead, Obama as weak and rather reclusive, sans at the local golf course. And as we know, Obama had no interest in governing as it was to much effort, with no guarantee of reward. Obama slammed everything it meant to be American. Our moral compass was jammed and rendered inop.

President Trump was elected because he has the nerve to say what he thinks. Political correctness need not apply.

-Geaux
The stupidity of your rant just killed thousands of my brain cells...

The orange clown may not last six months before he is given the choice of resignation or impeachment.
. Keep dreaming.... You will have had a heart attack by then, because you lefties blood pressure is now in overdrive while dealing with your losses. He might be orange, but you've been a sick green since 1-20-17.:cheeky-smiley-018:

-Geaux

Didn't know you had that many to spare.

Actually, I'm surprised you're able to type

-Geaux

You made such a stupid assumption because you mistook me for a family member...

-Geaux

Couldn't have...

I don't know any of your family

-Geaux

Couldn't have...

But you know your own...if we don't count the children..

The orange clown may not last six months before he is given the choice of resignation or impeachment.
Y'all said the same about Bush,,

on both terms
Yeah but they did succeed in poisoning the minds of most about Bush with their never ending bashing. Don't let them manipulate you. There can be no compromise with evil. Trump is doi g the right thing for AMERICA. He need our support and the violent left needs to be opposed every time.

-Geaux

Couldn't have...

Yes I do, and I consider all of them smarter than you.

(even before you lost thousands of brain cells from reading a post)

as for children?
After 20 years traveling the world on a ship, I have no idea how many children I may have.

Couldn't have...

as for children?
After 20 years traveling the world on a ship, I have no idea how many children I may have.
Or how many may not be yours...lol.
Consider those little bastards how ever you wish, they share your genes, they are stupid mutts...

Hitler had massive support his first few weeks, months...that's until the meds started to kick in...these fools will see that Trump kool aide they're all enjoying now at the hands of minorities being treated like shit...will soon be at their door steps.

Couldn't have...

as for children?
Consider those little bastards how ever you wish, they share your genes, they are stupid mutts...

if you trying to get a rise out of bad mouthing my children, I never raised any.

Whether they are mine, or not, I really don't care about them.

Call them bastards?

pretty much true.

Their mothers weren't married, at least not to me.

Couldn't have...

as for children?

if you trying to get a rise out of bad mouthing my children, I never raised any.

Call them bastards?

pretty much true.

So why are you bitching...move on.
No need to get a rise out of bitches who don't raise their off-spring.

Couldn't have...

as for children?

Call them bastards?

pretty much true.

So why are you bitching...move on.
No need to get a rise out of bitches who don't raise their off-spring.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back