Here's what needs to happen (breaking up the "Union")

Stop using words which you have no idea of the meaning to. You wouldn't know a communist if one ran up to you and slapped you on the ass. You don't like seeing the US turn into the melting pot the founding fathers knew it would turn into. Every nation evolves. Only right wingers see threats and reasons to be scared. The rest of us...see a country evolving.

I've been to more communist dumps than you have fingers and toes. Nations don't evolve into communism. They descend and break down into that filth.

You're clearly afraid of the unholy Maple Syrup TexMex Alliance. Now wahts truly terrifying, is if we form a strategic alliance with Scotland and their ICBHLs (Intercontinental Ballistic Haggis Launchers). Its the real reason Hitler never invade the British Isles. He knew what they could do.

Also, if you hear a strange keening in the night, don't open the door! Thats herds of millions of Mooses (er Meese?) and Chupacabras trotting through. To Victory!
Maple Syrup is for saps. If you want some real flavor in yer Syrup try the Deep South's Steens Syrup made from pure Sugar Cane. That East-Texas/Coon-Ass alliance will be taking parts of Texas while they's off invading the North.

Maple Syrup is for saps. If you want some real flavor in yer Syrup try the Deep South's Steens Syrup made from pure Sugar Cane. That East-Texas/Coon-Ass alliance will be taking parts of Texas while they's off invading the North.
You're right. I may have to abandon this plan and join all my cousins in Coonass land.

I've been to more communist dumps than you have fingers and toes. Nations don't evolve into communism. They descend and break down into that filth.
No you haven't. You've just consumed enough alt-right media sludge and their pundits "opinions" to use words that you have no idea the meaning to. They're just talking points.

This makes the most sense.

Alberta and Texas need to form an alliance and start building up military forces. Then, Alberta attacks South while Texas attacks North. We do a march to the middle and form a new country out of the conquered territory, then start moving east and west.

cbced052435bb582d60acc1247da14b3--the-map-in-canada.jpg

I figure we could take Oklahoma (who will join us willingly) then go through Colorado and meet the Albertans in Wyoming. Idaho and Utah willfully join. Then we help Alberta take BC. Kansas Nebraska and the Dakota's join without a fight. Then, we focus on Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

That would give us 3 coasts and we would almost certainly be rid of the East Coast Commies and the West Coast Bolsheviks.

Let's do this. Today.

Sounds easy, Red States are easy to beat

Honestly, take up your guns in TX and JUST DO IT!! Stop talking about it. Put up a gofundyourself site. I'll contribute. I want TX gone.

Only one request...after TX secedes, can we build a wall around it? :auiqs.jpg:
No, you would have to build a wall around half of the Union. We can have corridors to funnel the illegals you so desperately want. Fair?

Forum List

Back