Here’s what will put Roger Stone in prison long time!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Not one but SIX Oaf Keepers?
Conspiracy to commit sedition against the US Government. Been good to know ya sleazy bastard. :)

side-by-side-lil.jpg

Another Trump sleaze ball, is there anyone closely associated with Trump who does not leave a slime trail behind them when they walk?

If only one could sprinkle salt on them as one might a slug, and watch ‘em ..
Well, u know ;)
I bet you dropped spiders into ant holes too didn't you?....and cut the tails off off of lizards....real nice libtard....

Another Trump sleaze ball, is there anyone closely associated with Trump who does not leave a slime trail behind them when they walk?

If only one could sprinkle salt on them as one might a slug, and watch ‘em ..
Well, u know ;)
Fuck, that's cruel.

I think so too. My senior citizen neighbor does it routinely. I’m like dude, can’t you be normal & just poison the bastards? :cool-45:

Conspiracy to commit sedition against the US Government. Been good to know ya sleazy bastard. :)

side-by-side-lil.jpg

No mention of Mr. Stone being investigated or charged in your misleading article.

side-by-side-lil.jpg

It's gonna be nothing but Trump for you 24/7 for the rest of your life. Have fun. :D

Sooo, Roger got a pardon just prior to a fairly lengthy prison sentence.
He then goes out and hires six Proud Boys ALL of whom violently sack the Capitol and some of whom face conspiracy charges ..
Impossible to believe he wasn’t involved.
You’re the judge - How much time will you give Roger?
Me? Two years in Club Fed no parole, no ankle bracelet home confinement.
Time to pay the piper! :mad:

Sooo, Roger got a pardon just prior to a fairly lengthy prison sentence.
He then goes out and hires six Proud Boys ALL of whom violently sack the Capitol and some of whom face conspiracy charges ..
Impossible to believe he wasn’t involved.
You’re the judge - How much time will you give Roger?
Me? Two years in Club Fed no parole, no ankle bracelet home confinement.
Time to pay the piper! :mad:

Second time: No mention of Mr. Stone being investigated or charged in your misleading article.

side-by-side-lil.jpg

It's gonna be nothing but Trump for you 24/7 for the rest of your life. Have fun. :D

1615602767573.png

Forum List

Back