Here's why Ebola is no longer in the news....

168u7et.jpg

Zero Hedge ^

ZeroHedge: Here's why Ebola is no longer in the news Forbes’ David Kroll – an adjunct professor at Duke University Medical Center - notes: The Associated Press and other press outlets have agreed not to report on suspected cases of Ebola in the United States until a positive viral RNA test is completed. In other words, the mainstream media has agreed not to report on any suspected Ebola cases. I guess the Ebola czar has been a busy boy, after all ... you know, preventing panic and all that.

f2sq5k.jpg

What are you talking about? It IS in the news:

As Ebola declines in Liberia health officials reassess response plans - The Washington Post

Surely you kid. I thought the apocalypse was coming complete with ebola zombies.giving people SARS and AIDS as secondary infections. I thought this was done on purpose to provide a reason to institute martial law?

It isn't in the news because people have figured out that all the scary exaggerations about Ebola spreading out of control if it breached our shores were bullshit, and the experts who said it would be contained if it appeared in a developed country were correct.

Once you take the irrational fear out it just isn't as interesting a news story.

168u7et.jpg

Zero Hedge ^

ZeroHedge: Here's why Ebola is no longer in the news Forbes’ David Kroll – an adjunct professor at Duke University Medical Center - notes: The Associated Press and other press outlets have agreed not to report on suspected cases of Ebola in the United States until a positive viral RNA test is completed. In other words, the mainstream media has agreed not to report on any suspected Ebola cases. I guess the Ebola czar has been a busy boy, after all ... you know, preventing panic and all that.

f2sq5k.jpg

As Ebola declines in Liberia health officials reassess response plans - The Washington Post

Surely you kid. I thought the apocalypse was coming complete with ebola zombies.giving people SARS and AIDS as secondary infections. I thought this was done on purpose to provide a reason to institute martial law?

That's your problem, you TRY t think instead of KNOWING!

It isn't in the news because people have figured out that all the scary exaggerations about Ebola spreading out of control if it breached our shores were bullshit, and the experts who said it would be contained if it appeared in a developed country were correct.

Once you take the irrational fear out it just isn't as interesting a news story.

Apparently you missed post #12, or more likely, it didn't fit your subversive agenda... I vote #2!

168u7et.jpg

Zero Hedge ^

f2sq5k.jpg

that's right. you have to use the vigilante method. skip thinking. the less thinking you do, the better. in fact, if everything could just be put into cartoon form so that we could do the minimum amount of thinking and go straight to knowing that would be best.

168u7et.jpg

Zero Hedge ^

f2sq5k.jpg

No actually thats your problem. You try hard to think but you can only maintain posting cartoons. I bet one of the neighborhood kids does even that for you.

168u7et.jpg

Zero Hedge ^

f2sq5k.jpg

that's right. you have to use the vigilante method. skip thinking. the less thinking you do, the better. in fact, if everything could just be put into cartoon form so that we could do the minimum amount of thinking and go straight to knowing that would be best.

The simple fact is, you pond scum don't operate well when confronted with the written language, so I've found that pictures usually, but not always, convey the message I'm trying to get across to you 2 digit IQ'd inferiors. Sorry, I just don't have a cartoon for this, but perhaps you can find a conservative to explain it to you, but you must want him, it will take, at least, a half hour of his precious time to do so! :ahole-1:

168u7et.jpg

Zero Hedge ^

f2sq5k.jpg

No actually thats your problem. You try hard to think but you can only maintain posting cartoons. I bet one of the neighborhood kids does even that for you.

See the above, and ask a grown up to explain it!

168u7et.jpg

Zero Hedge ^

f2sq5k.jpg

The simple fact is, you pond scum don't operate well when confronted with the written language, so I've found that pictures usually, but not always, convey the message I'm trying to get across to you 2 digit IQ'd inferiors. Sorry, I just don't have a cartoon for this, but perhaps you can find a conservative to explain it to you, but you must want him, it will take, at least, a half hour of his precious time to do so! :ahole-1:
how's that ballot stuffing in arizona thread working out for you? done any thinking on that, or still just going straight to the knowing?

168u7et.jpg

Zero Hedge ^

f2sq5k.jpg

I already explained it to you. Your mind can only handle cartoons. Dont try and put your lack of intelligence off on someone else when everyone else can convey their thoughts without the massive amount of cartoons you post.

Last edited:

how's that ballot stuffing in arizona thread working out for you? done any thinking on that, or still just going straight to the knowing?

Working out fine, there's Democratic voter fraud going on everywhere!.... You don't read the news much, do you?

I already explained it to you. Your mind can only handle cartoons. Dont try and put your lack of intelligence off someone else when everyone else can convey their thoughts without the massive amount of cartoons you post.

You prove your lack of intelligence with every post, you simply don't have the mental capacity to get the nuance of political satire... Many Numbians don't, something about their upbringing.

I already explained it to you. Your mind can only handle cartoons. Dont try and put your lack of intelligence off someone else when everyone else can convey their thoughts without the massive amount of cartoons you post.

You prove your lack of intelligence with every post, you simply don't have the mental capacity to get the nuance of political satire... Many Numbians don't, something about their upbringing.
Political satire is for kids. Use your words like an adult should.

Political satire is for kids. Use your words like an adult should.

Again proving beyond all doubt that some Nubian's haven't the mental capacity, or nuance to understand!...What they can't figure out is now claimed to be satire for kids!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Forum List

Back