🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here's your big chance to go to Ukraine and enlist in a newly-formed 'International Legion' to fight the Russian invasion.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
So are you dems going to go "get some" or weenie-out as usual? It's what Tater would want you to do.

President Zelensky appeals for foreign volunteers to come to Ukraine and enlist in a newly-formed 'International Legion' to fight the Russian invasion

Ukraine is establishing an International Legion for foreigners who want to come and fight against Russia, President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Sunday.

"Anyone who wants to join the defense of Ukraine, Europe and the world can come and fight side by side with the Ukrainians against the Russian war criminals," the statement on the presidential website said.

R.41962f93ad52677f759bba59ec833e76

So are you dems going to go "get some" or weenie-out as usual? It's what Tater would want you to do.

President Zelensky appeals for foreign volunteers to come to Ukraine and enlist in a newly-formed 'International Legion' to fight the Russian invasion

Ukraine is establishing an International Legion for foreigners who want to come and fight against Russia, President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Sunday.

"Anyone who wants to join the defense of Ukraine, Europe and the world can come and fight side by side with the Ukrainians against the Russian war criminals," the statement on the presidential website said.

R.41962f93ad52677f759bba59ec833e76

Maybe President Biden can send his son Hunter there- with Hunter's great naval experience, he'd be a tremendous asset for battle in the Sea of Azov as Ukraine looks to recapture Crimea.

Maybe all these war mongers on here will go sign up.

A chance to get my hands on some full-auto shit and kill some commies?

I'd jump at the opportunity is I wasn't so fucking old because frankly, it's illegal to do that here in the US.

A chance to get my hands on some full-auto shit and kill some commies?

I'd jump at the opportunity is I wasn't so fucking old because frankly, it's illegal to do that here in the US.
Well here's all those old "cold warriors" and pasted-over generals the networks have been digging up big chance to make a difference.

Hey, maybe John Bolton will head on over and we will be shed of him for good and all. ;)

Well here's all those old "cold warriors" and pasted-over generals the networks have been digging up big chance to make a difference.

Hey, maybe John Bolton will head on over and we will be shed of him for good and all. ;)

If they wanted to make a difference, they'd be doing everything they'd be working out deals to supply the Ukes with more Stinger and Javelin missiles.

Forum List

Back