Here's your Groomers

Why are you degenerate fucks so committed to exposing minor children to sexual content?
Why do you not give a shit that your GOP legislators want to make having sex with 12 year olds legal?

Or that other GOP legislators or at least candidates rape their own minor children?

^^^ supports drag shows for children and child mutilation

Why do you?

untitled-png.775945

^^^ supports taking children to sex shows

It is a sexual activity, like flirting.
If they are having sex or simulating sex you have a point.

If they're just dressed in drag you're an idiot

So give me examples of these "sex shows" asshole...and MAYBE you could find an ounce of outrage for ACTUAL pedophilia like the creeps this thread is about.

So far you have not.

Why do you not give a shit that your GOP legislators want to make having sex with 12 year olds legal?

Or that other GOP legislators or at least candidates rape their own minor children?
I'm not GOP, dullard.....And I'm revolted by this creeper "legislator".

Now, answer the question....Why are you degenerate fuckbags so committed to exposing minor children to sexual content?

Took ya long enough to say so...and only then because you were pushed
I wasn't pushed at all...You're just a totally tribe-blinded dullard.
The fuck you're not. You're the epitome of what the GOP has become
Newp....I'm so far to the right of the GOP that the curvature of the Earth prevents me from even seeing them.

Pro tip: Opposing unhinged lunatics like you doesn't automatically put that person in the camp that you hate.

This creep voted to allow adults to marry 12 year olds and voted AGAINST raising the marriage age from 15 to 16

Yes he is a Republican

Baltimore’s Catholic Church sexually abused at least 600 children over 60 years, Maryland AG says

Its not drag queens that are fucking y'all's kids.

Do you think children should be able to get sex changes or what Democrats call "gender affirming care"?
I don't believe any child should be getting any gender reassignment surgery regardless of parental consent....if they are truly committed to switching genders, they can wait until they are 18.......same for marriage.....

Now why are you Trumpers having such a hard time condemning this ELECTED REPUBLICAN OFFICIAL and his desire for 12 yr olds to marry...and let me guess, the 12 yr old would have to get parental consent to divorce too I'm sure

Wrong as always.

Nope, not wrong. Did you even bother to read your own links?

The only way you ever get 69 is if you felate yourself or one of your goofy troops does it for you.

Your bizarre homo-erotic fantasies aside, I posted a list of 70 convicted Republican Pedophiles. Someone posted 1 such Democrat.

Get crackin' if you're gonna catch up to show Democrats are the party of pedophiles; 'cause as it stands, it's Republicans who own that title.

I don't believe any child should be getting any gender reassignment surgery regardless of parental consent....if they are truly committed to switching genders, they can wait until they are 18.......same for marriage.....

Now why are you Trumpers having such a hard time condemning this ELECTED REPUBLICAN OFFICIAL and his desire for 12 yr olds to marry...and let me guess, the 12 yr old would have to get parental consent to divorce too I'm sure
I put people who support child marriage in the same boat as those who perform drag for kids and mutilate them. All sick pedos. Leave kids alone.

I would like to see Democrats who claim to be against child sex changes to engage the democrats who are. You could experience the thrill and the honor of fighting along my side. Democrats here post all the time that they can abuse, perform for, and mutilate children as long as they have the parents/guardian's permission. I hope to see you help me defeat these "real groomers".

No one under the age of eighteen, the generally accepted age of consent, should be allowed to marry. Period.

The problem is biology allows them to procreate before then, so there has to be some allowance for marriage before 18.

Forum List

Back