Here's your Groomers

I am a Deist, though I do attend a Christian church from time to time.

Are you a groomer?
Tell me about what you believe as a "deist"? Sounds like polygamy?

God judges sin based on damage to innocents and orders impurities burned away. That's where I come in. You should do some soul searching if you're really a Christian. Humble yourself before God and beg forgiveness. God holds those who claim to be righteous to a higher standard.

Tell me about what you believe as a "deist"? Sounds like polygamy?
What an incredibly stupid and ignorant thing to say.

God judges sin based on damage to innocents and orders impurities burned away. That's where I come in. You should do some soul searching if you're really a Christian. Humble yourself before God and beg forgiveness. God holds those who claim to be righteous to a higher standard.
I suggest you give this advice to the Trump Christians who regularly lie and bear false witness against others, and who support a thoroughly unrepentant thief and adulterer who made his fortune from gambling houses and contests of the flesh.

No. I condemn it just the same. Leave kids alone. You'll encore gods wrath.

Do you support a 12 year old getting a sex change with parental/ guardian consent?

Generally speaking, no. I say generally speaking because some individual cases may present unique circumstances.

See, neither you nor I is unreasonable.

Wasn't so hard, eh?

What an incredibly stupid and ignorant thing to say.

You're just a poser. A true believer will bare whiteness.

I suggest you give this advice to the Trump Christians who regularly lie and bear false witness against others, and who support a thoroughly unrepentant thief and adulterer who made his fortune from gambling houses and contests of the flesh.
Whatever you say shillbot/NPC

Generally speaking, no. I say generally speaking because some individual cases may present unique circumstances.

See, neither you nor I is unreasonable.

Wasn't so hard, eh?
I don't see any reason to mutilate children. I will provide exception for extreme cases, but those are very, very rare.

I'm glad you believe you are reasonable. I will continue if you're game?

Do you believe those who mutilate children/giving and supporting child sex changes are sinning?

And you give that a total pass. Along with the rest.

Like... why she doesn't shower when her dad is home.

Why wouldn't I give him a pass? Without knowing her age at the time, I can only go by what she said -- which was, "probably not appropriate." Where the adverb, "probably," reveals it was not as serious as being molested.

I don't see any reason to mutilate children. I will provide exception for extreme cases, but those are very, very rare.

I think the number of these procedures is rare, but I'm generally in agreement that I'd rather the individual make that decision themselves as adults.

I'm glad you believe you are reasonable. I will continue if you're game?

All good.

Do you believe those who mutilate children/giving and supporting child sex changes are sinning?

I think it's a small subset of the population that's always been there but thanks to social media has gotten outsized attention. In most cases, there's probably no problem. In some cases, there's regret about the procedure...which is why I'd rather they wait until adulthood.

I think the number of these procedures is rare, but I'm generally in agreement that I'd rather the individual make that decision themselves as adults.

All good.

I think it's a small subset of the population that's always been there but thanks to social media has gotten outsized attention. In most cases, there's probably no problem. In some cases, there's regret about the procedure...which is why I'd rather they wait until adulthood.
We seem to agree a lot. Good for you.

But why you dodge my question with word games? Seems dishonest...

Are people who mutilate children and support their mutilation, sinning? Yes or No?

Forum List

Back