Here's your Groomers

^^^ supports drag shows for children and child mutilation
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
1 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.
3 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
4 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5 Honour thy father and thy mother.
6 Thou shalt not kill.
7 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8 Thou shalt not steal.
9 Thou shalt not bear false witness.
10 Thou shalt not covet.

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
1 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.
3 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
4 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5 Honour thy father and thy mother.
6 Thou shalt not kill.
7 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8 Thou shalt not steal.
9 Thou shalt not bear false witness.
10 Thou shalt not covet.
I'll pray for your soul. As of now it looks like it's gonna be a lot of work for me. Maybe a fellow Diest will humble you before god before it's to late.

Which, by the way, I already knew. I just wanted you to admit it.

Do you want to suck my dick, too? Just come out and say so. Because you sure are trying to be my bitch real hard. It really is flattering to have a faggot like you throw yourself at me begging people for attention the way you do!

Do you want to suck my dick, too? Just come out and say so. Because you sure are trying to be my bitch real hard. It really is flattering to have a faggot like you throw yourself at me begging people for attention the way you do!

LOL

Sorry, you're not my type. I'm straight & married. You'll have to troll for gay dates elsewhere.

zfaffzgzgzgzggz.jpeg

Sorry, you're not my type.
I must be because you sure have your nose far up my ass. You'd make a good bitch, but then I'm sure you are used to hearing that.

I'm straight & married.
I doubt that. But it's OK, you can admit it, you have a queer thing for me. It doesn't surprise me that no decent woman would have someone like you. It'll be our secret.

You'll have to troll for gay dates elsewhere.
I wasn't looking, but like a little puppy dog, you found me, climbed up my leg, found a warm, dark home and wanna suck me off now. I understand that I do have a lot of masculine magnetism radiating out there.

I must be because you sure have your nose far up my ass. You'd make a good bitch, but then I'm sure you are used to hearing that.

I doubt that. But it's OK, you can admit it, you have a queer thing for me. It doesn't surprise me that no decent woman would have someone like you. It'll be our secret.

I wasn't looking, but like a little puppy dog, you found me, climbed up my leg, found a warm, dark home and wanna suck me off now. I understand that I do have a lot of masculine magnetism radiating out there.

LOL

Imbecile, you're the one fantasizing about me sucking on Dickson. You even kept an image of a faun sucking on dicks. No doubt you jack off to it daily. But again, you're on your own because I'm straight and married.

Imbecile, you're the one fantasizing about me sucking on Dickson. No doubt you jack off to it daily.

Gee,. its been a long time since I've had this kind of effect on a person to make them so obsessed with sucking dicks. Next, you'll be asking me for a personal photo, but I don't know if they allow us to share that kind of thing here, but if you ask real nice, I'll try to see what I can do for you.

Gee,. its been a long time since I've had this kind of effect on a person to make them so obsessed with sucking dicks. Next, you'll be asking me for a personal photo, but I don't know if they allow us to share that kind of thing here, but if you ask real nice, I'll try to see what I can do for you.

LOL

Who do you think you're kidding? You started fantasizing about sucking cocks in this post of yours. No one even went there but you. You even have an image of a faun suck dicks in your personal collection...

Screenshot_20230414_012055_Samsung Internet.jpg[/quote]​

I can't get anything past a good democrat groomer, can I?
But then, they are the party of the pervs. I'll sleep tonight
with a big smile on my face laughing. Even your resident
goon in the WH likes to get himself a little exposure!

View attachment 776236

As long as you stop fantasizing about straight men sucking on cocks. You reveal more about yourself than prolly wanted to.

As long as you stop fantasizing

Dude, you keep writing to me every 5 minutes talking more sex. I get $1,000/hour for my time or we will have to give you a dose of saltpeter, I've obviously stirred some deep deep gay feelings in you. Hope you don't wake up Mr. Faun sleeping next to you in the bed pounding on your little buddy!

Dude, you keep writing to me every 5 minutes talking more sex. I get $1,000/hour for my time or we will have to give you a dose of saltpeter, I've obviously stirred some deep deep gay feelings in you. Hope you don't wake up Mr. Faun sleeping next to you in the bed pounding on your little buddy!

You appear demented. I've done noting but answer your posts.

Sad you think you can project your homosexuality onto others.

You appear demented.
Must be your gay glasses. I'm still fully mented here.

I've done noting but answer your posts.
Yet I never wrote you in the first place, you wrote me, just like you're doing here now, so nervous, you're leaving letters out! I told you before, I'm not into breaking up domestic unions.

Sad you think you can project your homosexuality onto others.
I have no homosexuality. There you go again gaying out on me. I'm not into guys, dude.

Must be your gay glasses. I'm still fully mented here.

Yet I never wrote you in the first place, you wrote me, just like you're doing here now, so nervous, you're leaving letters out! I told you before, I'm not into breaking up domestic unions.

I have no homosexuality. There you go again gaying out on me. I'm not into guys, dude.

LOLOL

You're the gayest poster on this forum. Who do you think you're fooling? You literally have an image of a faun sucking cocks in your personal collection that it's said you jack off to daily.

Forum List

Back