Here's your Groomers

Here you have two ACTUAL groomers and all you can do is say

Oh but Trannies.

Why?

Because they are Republicans

Your entire Party and sicko peer group are into all that, but you found two GOP hacks who do not represent the GOP's platform, and you think you're really Speshul? You're not, you're just mentally ill, is all. And stupid.

Do you understand how thinking about pedo stuff and child mutilation all day is not normal?

Someone should have told you that before, but it appears you've driven away all the normal people around you. No wonder. You give off a scary, scary vibe. That's why dogs and children instinctively shy away from you.

Your PArty's leader just came out emphatically for sexually mutilating children and adults. Go fuck yourself, you got nothing credible to say.

This creep voted to allow adults to marry 12 year olds and voted AGAINST raising the marriage age from 15 to 16

Yes he is a Republican
He must think this is either the 1700's or 1800's, or he's a devout Muslim. Oh wait, with some Muslim nations the age is nine.

I'd be more concerned with the sociopathic liars that populate the Democrat Party these days. THEY are doing the worst harm to the nation.
That's the SAME (QAnon) fucking mindset that brought us the Comet Pizza craziness.

I put people who support child marriage in the same boat as those who perform drag for kids and mutilate them. All sick pedos. Leave kids alone.

I would like to see Democrats who claim to be against child sex changes to engage the democrats who are. You could experience the thrill and the honor of fighting along my side. Democrats here post all the time that they can abuse, perform for, and mutilate children as long as they have the parents/guardian's permission. I hope to see you help me defeat these "real groomers".
Seeing as tho this thread is about AN ACTUAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN ARGUING FOR 12 YR OLDS to be married -- I am having a hard time figuring out why you can't speak on it?

Let's try this....Are you against kicking puppies off of buildings??

Or will you go on a long rant about transgender women in sports??

Seeing as tho this thread is about AN ACTUAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN ARGUING FOR 12 YR OLDS to be married -- I am having a hard time figuring out why you can't speak on it?

Let's try this....Are you against kicking puppies off of buildings??

Or will you go on a long rant about transgender women in sports??
This thread is meant to deflect from democrats who support drag shows for children and child mutilation.

I condem the pedo republican the same as the democrat pedophile party. Truth be told, that republican behind the scenes, is one of you. Following orders from the shadow cabal that funds him.

This thread is meant to deflect from democrats who support drag shows for children and child mutilation.

I condem the pedo republican the same as the democrat pedophile party. Truth be told, that republican behind the scenes, is one of you. Following orders from the shadow cabal that funds him.
No, the thread is meant to highlight the fact that AN ELECTED REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN ACTUALLY ARGUED FOR CHILD MARRIAGE ON THE HOUSE FLOOR

The reason you are on this post deflecting like a bitch is because you don't have an example of AN ELECTED DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSMAN ON THE HOUSE FLOOR ARGUING FOR PEDOPHILES....or else you would have made a thread about it...

Go gaslight yo mama....not me....

No, the thread is meant to highlight the fact that AN ELECTED REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN ACTUALLY ARGUED FOR CHILD MARRIAGE ON THE HOUSE FLOOR

The reason you are on this post deflecting like a bitch is because you don't have an example of AN ELECTED DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSMAN ON THE HOUSE FLOOR ARGUING FOR PEDOPHILES....or else you would have made a thread about it...

Go gaslight yo mama....not me....
Do you support the democrats pedo assist law in California?

Democrats want to make California a haven for child sex changes. You look for 1 rino to point out as a pedo while the entire democrat pedophile party supports child sex changes and wants their state to be a pedo haven.

MTG IS RIGHT!!!

Do you support the democrats pedo assist law in California?

Democrats want to make California a haven for child sex changes. You look for 1 rino to point out as a pedo while the entire democrat pedophile party supports child sex changes and wants their state to be a pedo haven.

MTG IS RIGHT!!!
What dems want is to give children the sexual legal rights of adults so that libs can have sex with them

This california law is just an incremental step in that direction

What dems want is to give children the sexual legal rights of adults so that libs can have sex with them

Democrats believe you can have sex with a child as long as the parent Gives you permission.

Nah it's republitards who think it's okay to marry a 12 year-old

Marrying one is a whole sight better than murdering one. Too bad you don't feel the same way.

Screen shot 2012-09-13 at 8.16.05 PM.png

What a crock of shit. Who’s looking for sex with kids???

Yea… Republicans like the legislator on the op

Forum List

Back