Here's your Groomers

If you are buying sex toys that aren’t new, you’re doing it wrong

Ewwww
That's all these children are that democrats are importing. They are sex toys shipped off to democrats buyers around the country.

That's all these children are that democrats are importing. They are sex toys shipped off to democrats buyers around the country.
You are seriously sick.

Prove that disgusting accusation or go fuck yourself

You did. You said it was better than allowing abortion

I see your brain has again gone FULL ROT trying to gaslight the thread away from discussing the actual material topic of the hypocrisy of lying about republicans and 12 year olds to try to deflect away from your own murderous practices with babies.

I see your brain has again gone FULL ROT trying to gaslight the thread away from discussing the actual material topic of the hypocrisy of lying about republicans and 12 year olds to try to deflect away from your own murderous practices with babies.
Dude. You said it and now you’re scrambling

At least one republican does

But democrats are ever run with are groomers

You guys are just making the whole cross-dress story hour into something sexual, which it's not.

Look, I get it - guys who wear lipstick and dresses freak you the fuck out. Fine - feel free to say that.

This creep voted to allow adults to marry 12 year olds and voted AGAINST raising the marriage age from 15 to 16

Yes he is a Republican
It is ok to fuck children but it isn't ok for teenagers to live their lives the way they wish? The double standard stinks.

Forum List

Back