Herman Cain on Obama

Sure liberal scum. :cuckoo:

If Herman Cain was never seen on TV, I guarantee there would be white liberals calling him a racist against black people.

Herman Cain's color is far more important to republicans than it is to Democrats.

Oh? Here is the OP's ACTUAL point:

Moral of the story............Cain is a black man saying the 1st Black President is a failure.............

Just to clear it up.

You might think I'm liberal scum, but I'm also right.

Moral of the story............Cain is a black man saying the 1st Black President is a failure.............

Just to clear it up.

Cain is a republican and he is saying the same things other Republicans are, what's the big deal?

I don't get it Pheonix ops. I actually had to hit a battle zone of are you freaking ready island colors. Just a quick pause if you can remember my family but my babiest of babiest is a runner from trinadad and even though I look as white as can be white I can jump up man.
It's getting crazy out there. And not crazy good. Sheesh.

Shitbag...if Herman Cain only talked on the radio and never showed the public his face or mentioned his black skin on the radio....scum like you would call him a racist for opposing Obama. End of story, shitbag.

Oh, once you found out he is black...you call him an Uncle Tom/sellout instead of racist....

Sure liberal scum. :cuckoo:

Herman Cain's color is far more important to republicans than it is to Democrats.

Oh? Here is the OP's ACTUAL point:

Just to clear it up.

You might think I'm liberal scum, but I'm also right.

Last edited:
If Herman Cain was never seen on TV, I guarantee there would be white liberals calling him a racist against black people.

Absolutely.

Oh go fuck yourself. His creds were so freaking impeccable in business I almost sobbed myself to death reading them.

THEN I found out he was black. Seriously go back to your little nasty world. You really are disgusting.

Just to clear it up.

Cain is a republican and he is saying the same things other Republicans are, what's the big deal?

I don't get it Pheonix ops. I actually had to hit a battle zone of are you freaking ready island colors. Just a quick pause if you can remember my family but my babiest of babiest is a runner from trinadad and even though I look as white as can be white I can jump up man.
It's getting crazy out there. And not crazy good. Sheesh.

Bartender! I'll have whatever she's havin'!

It is funny that you think you are smart.

Your act here doesn't work tomorrow morning when you are waiting in the welfare line, eh?

Shitbag...if Herman Cain only talked on the radio and never showed the public his face or mentioned his black skin on the radio....scum like you would call him a racist for opposing Obama. End of story, shitbag.

You are projecting. And you're propagating the same brand of idiocy that's rampant in your party. Good job :clap2:[/QUOTE]

Projecting your HIV status on us here.....

It is funny that you think you are smart.

Your act here doesn't work tomorrow morning when you are waiting in the welfare line, eh?

^ [MENTION=45621]1776[/MENTION] typed as he savored the residual taste of fresh semen in his mouth

It was the most colorful way I could think of to tell you how little I think of you

"Worst" is a relative thing. Before Obama the title belonged to Jimmy Carter (both are Democrats but that's purely coincidence, right?).

Obama holds the crown for now but that can and will change. Democrats have a proven ability to to better at being worst and until they've all gone to the Great Obamaphone Store in the Sky they'll keep working at it.

I seem to recall a number of ugly hateful things said about Cain by some of the left here when he was a candidate for the Republican nomination in 2012 things these very same people would have called racist if they were being said about a black liberal. When he stepped off the reservation and expressed views and opinions Pubically that were not in line with what liberals consider the views a black person is supposed to have his race mattered very much to them.

I seem to recall a number of ugly hateful things said about Cain by some of the left here when he was a candidate for the Republican nomination in 2012 things these very same people would have called racist if they were being said about a black liberal. When he stepped off the reservation and expressed views and opinions Pubically that were not in line with what liberals consider the views a black person is supposed to have his race mattered very much to them.

Dumbest argument.....ever.

Dumbest response ever at least till your next one.I love how far lefties love to play the race card all the time then get all bitchy when they get called on their racial B.S.

Dumbest response ever at least till your next one.I love how far lefties love to play the race card all the time then get all bitchy when they get called on their racial B.S.

This is difficult for you isn't it?

This is difficult for you isn't it?

Calling the far left on their bullshit nope not difficult at all in fact it's one of the easiest things there is in fact you guys almost make it to easy.

Forum List

Back