Herman Cain on Obama

Dumbest response ever at least till your next one.I love how far lefties love to play the race card all the time then get all bitchy when they get called on their racial B.S.

This is difficult for you isn't it?

Calling the far left on their bullshit nope not difficult at all in fact it's one of the easiest things there is in fact you guys almost make it to easy.

What a great sentence! Epic.

Cain ran as a Washington outsider and became a front-runner in the race in the fall of 2011. However, Cain's support plummeted after several women alleged that he had engaged in sexual harassment or, in one case, a 13-year extramarital affair. Cain and his wife unequivocally said the accusations were false, but Cain, citing the toll the allegations had taken on his family and his political support, suspended his campaign on December 3, 2011
Herman Cain presidential campaign, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Darn that penis leading the mind.

Moral of the story............Cain is a black man saying the 1st Black President is a failure.............

Just to clear it up.
Excuse me, but other than empty headed Obama haters, exactly who gives a shit what cain says?
The guy is a liar and adulter. Take him seriously if you will but it will only further enhance you appearance of being an easily led idiot. I stopped paying attention to him when it came to light that he paid of two woman to quiet them from claiming sexual harassment. The fact he was also involved in a 20 year affair also affected by decision.

Cain ran as a Washington outsider and became a front-runner in the race in the fall of 2011. However, Cain's support plummeted after several women alleged that he had engaged in sexual harassment or, in one case, a 13-year extramarital affair. Cain and his wife unequivocally said the accusations were false, but Cain, citing the toll the allegations had taken on his family and his political support, suspended his campaign on December 3, 2011

I wonder if Bill would still have been elected, had people known what a horndog he was/is.

I wonder if Bill would still have been elected, had people known what a horndog he was/is.

Axelrod took him out very well. notice though how few on your side never talk about Messina crushing him oh and by the way did you know Jimmy has gone to Britain to try to help out Cameron?

I'm tracking your men. :eusa_shhh:And I am on them. :eusa_angel:

Axelrod took him out very well. notice though how few on your side never talk about Messina crushing him oh and by the way did you know Jimmy has gone to Britain to try to help out Cameron?

That's nice.

Is that like a gaydar pocket device?

Forum List

Back