Herman Cain on Obama

David Axelrod's neighbor made sure that Cain did not run. Cain seems real bitter against Republicans, huh? Cain engaged in extra marital affairs and did not want to have all of that laundry dragged out by Liberals and have his family suffer. Clearly, he lacked the pull and connections that Obama has to have his past sealed.

It was Liberals that consistently reminded us in the Clinton era that extramarital affairs are private. Using one of Alinsky's top rules, Liberals are quick to make the opposition live up to their own rules.

Make no mistake about it. Cain was a bigger threat to Liberals than he was to Republicans and Liberals like Axelrod knew it. There is no way they could have faced an accomplished black man, descendant of slaves, and son of The South, speaking without a teleprompter. Facing timid middle aged white male Republicans who just want to be liked by the establishment media is an opponent more their speed.

The slander machine is part of the democratic party. It isn't pull that keeps Obama's past sealed, it's that he is a party member.

Obama could fuck his dog - which he named after himself, Bo (Barack Obama) on the White House lawn in front of an NBC film crew and a dozen New York Times reporters, and you'd never hear a word about it.

The press will protect any democrat.

Liberals would have liked to see Cain run against Obama. Cain would not even take the Red States

Conservatives put an end to that as soon as Cain started polling well

Cain would have beaten Obama.

That's why the slander and libel machine of you little Goebbels was turned against him.

"little" ????

Feeling especially charitable today?

That's why the slander and libel machine of you little Goebbels was turned against him.

Cain could not even make it to the first Republican Primary. The Republican power brokers trashed him before he could do much damage

Wasn't us Herman.......must have been them Democrats

Don't make me laugh

David Axelrod's neighbor made sure that Cain did not run. Cain seems real bitter against Republicans, huh? Cain engaged in extra marital affairs and did not want to have all of that laundry dragged out by Liberals and have his family suffer. Clearly, he lacked the pull and connections that Obama has to have his past sealed.

It was Liberals that consistently reminded us in the Clinton era that extramarital affairs are private. Using one of Alinsky's top rules, Liberals are quick to make the opposition live up to their own rules.

Make no mistake about it. Cain was a bigger threat to Liberals than he was to Republicans and Liberals like Axelrod knew it. There is no way they could have faced an accomplished black man, descendant of slaves, and son of The South, speaking without a teleprompter. Facing timid middle aged white male Republicans who just want to be liked by the establishment media is an opponent more their speed.

Liberals wanted Cain to win the GOP nomination....Easy pickings? If they had dirt on him, they would have waited till he won the nomination

It was Romney that blew the whistle on Cains roaming hands

I said sympathizer and I am correct.

I see.

So he is a sympathizer with the enemy.

Say, WHO IS THIS ENEMY that you hate so much that you would ostracize "sympathizers?"

Might it be oh, I don't know - lemee guess, uhm WHITE PEOPLE...

In no way does that make me a racist.

ROFL

Dude, that was what caught my focus. You spat that out like a Viet Cong who found a village that gave a drink of water to an American.

You mean that you didn't intend to expose the underlying truth with your statement.

It's the only way you can try to win an argument in your head. Who said that cain was a "race traitor", I certainly didn't, but once again YOU put that into the conversation.

Who said Cain was a "race traitor?"

How about the Communists over at Alternet?

{Herman Cain’s shtick is a version of race minstrelsy where he performs “authentic negritude” as wish fulfillment for White Conservative fantasies.}

All American Blogger ? Despicable: AlterNet Declares Herman Cain a Race Traitor, Monkey

{Nonetheless, some left-wing blogs have cheered O'Donnell's supposed takedown of Cain -- and others have peddled even nastier fare. Chauncey de Vega, a blogger at OpenSalon.com, calls Cain a "professional racism apologist," a "race traitor" and a "human parrot" for right-wing white bigots, and even accuses Cain of using his memories of growing up black under Jim Crow to pander to racists.

Read more: The Left's Race Baiting of Herman Cain | RealClearPolitics
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter}

Now hey, democrats are filthy creatures - filled with hate and bile, so we might just view this as the typical hate and calls for violence that define democrats.

But that's a cop out - this is pure racism and the demand by democrats that blacks are PROPERTY of the party, and never can think for themselves.

Powell is a great American who served this country, it's quite telling that you have more respect for Al Sharpton than you do for General Powell.

I'm not a huge fan of Sharpton, but he is what he is.

Powell pretended to be one thing to gain power, then betrayed those who were his compatriots when he no longer needed them.

Where did I mention the word "enemy"? That's just more of your false narrative, my enemy is not "WHITE PEOPLE", that's a totally preposterous assertion made by you! It's actually quite laughable. :lol:

Like I stated, I didn't call cain that phrase.

General Powell is a great American. Maybe your upset with Powell because he doesn't spat that "Blacks on the Democrat plantation" crap that cain,west, and a couple of other clowns spit out? :)

Liberals would have liked to see Cain run against Obama. Cain would not even take the Red States

Conservatives put an end to that as soon as Cain started polling well

LOL, there's no way he would have won against Obama.

If it was such "slander" & "libel" why didn't his republican supporters keep on supporting him and go all out against the aforementioned? All they had to do was keep his poll numbers up and he would have stayed in the race. Did he ever sue Ms. White or the other women for "slander" and "libel"?

Where did I mention the word "enemy"?

Cain is a "sympathizer," according to you.

That's just more of your false narrative, my enemy is not "WHITE PEOPLE", that's a totally preposterous assertion made by you! It's actually quite laughable. :lol:

Yet Cain is a "sympathizer." :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Like I stated, I didn't call cain that phrase.

General Powell is a great American. Maybe your upset with Powell because he doesn't spat that "Blacks on the Democrat plantation" crap that cain,west, and a couple of other clowns spit out? :)

In this thread, Powell is a straw man, meant to distract from the subject at hand.

LOL, there's no way he would have won against Obama.

If it was such "slander" & "libel" why didn't his republican supporters keep on supporting him and go all out against the aforementioned? All they had to do was keep his poll numbers up and he would have stayed in the race. Did he ever sue Ms. White or the other women for "slander" and "libel"?

Did Obama ever sue the Birthers for claiming he had a fake birth certificate?

If not, it must mean the claims were true, according to your logic.. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

One more pompous yet petulant rightwing nut sniping from the sidelines.

Mocking the president's foreign policy? Herman Cain? The same Herman Cain who was proud of the fact that he didn't know one Eurasian country from another?

Let's help him find the Ukraine on a map so he can get started on formulating HIS plan for the matter.

lol

Forum List

Back