Herman Cain on Obama

So Herman is a rugged INDIVIDUALIST and Capitalist...and you find this repugnant...how, and WHY?

How can you call him an individualist? In all realms of reality, Cain is an opportunist and vulture, much like Romney.

After polls came out showing Cain in the lead, how long did it take Republicans to throw him under the bus?

Tokens got to know their place. They should know Republicans won't vote for them

Don't forget, Uncle Herman's wandering eye for white women helped bring him down too.

Look....Republicans are not going to elect a black man anyway

Too bad David Axelrod disagreed with you. If Liberals are truly progressive, I am surprised they did not come out in droves for Herman Cain to be on the Republican ticket. You would have thought Liberals would like to see the first presidential election with two black Americans as candidates.

Those liberals mistook Obama for an honestly black person.

And then he went to Ireland to proclaim his "other" roots.

Too bad he didn't go before the election else Mr. Cain might be President Cain today.

In response to post #111

Dixiecrats were the only racists and they became Republicans? Really? George Wallace was a Democrat for life. In his immortal words:

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."

George Wallace's 1963 Inaugural Address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How about the view from another lifelong Democrat Lyndon Johnson:

"“I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years. [Touting his underlying intentions for the "Great Society" programs, LBJ confided with two like-minded governors on Air Force One]” "

Quote by Lyndon B. Johnson: I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for t...

Sad to say but Democrats are less than commendable in their views on race.

You believe in fairies as well?

tapatalk post

How can you call him an individualist? In all realms of reality, Cain is an opportunist and vulture, much like Romney.

Don't forget, Uncle Herman's wandering eye for white women helped bring him down too.

Too bad David Axelrod disagreed with you. If Liberals are truly progressive, I am surprised they did not come out in droves for Herman Cain to be on the Republican ticket. You would have thought Liberals would like to see the first presidential election with two black Americans as candidates.

Liberals would have liked to see Cain run against Obama. Cain would not even take the Red States

Conservatives put an end to that as soon as Cain started polling well

Meet Tim Scott (R) representing the far right state of South Carolina..
Nope -- Repubs didn't elect him... :cuckoo:

170px-Tim_Scott%2C_official_portrait%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

Got any more cards to play? If Ben Carson were to declare for the primaries and he hasn't diddled any women recently -- he'd be a 50 state Republican shoe - in.. I'd love to draft him for the Libertarian Party. Do you even know who he is???

Can you name the year Tim Scott was elected? Scott, Rice, Thomas, Powell were all appointed. Republicans know their base will not vote for a black....they have to use appointments to make it appear their party is unbiased

Show me blacks who Republucans actually voted for

Of course I know who Carson is.....I live in Maryland

Heck -- I hate it when you're right -------- winger.. But he's RUNNING and he's NOT endorsing Lindsey Graham.. And I don't think there's a problem unless Nikki Haley gets in.

Lots of folks that would be idolized by the right. If Walter Williams was a decade younger, he's be elected by proclamation.. And he's a "boring" economist !!! (that used to fill in for Limbaugh)

Meet Tim Scott (R) representing the far right state of South Carolina..
Nope -- Repubs didn't elect him... :cuckoo:

170px-Tim_Scott%2C_official_portrait%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

Got any more cards to play? If Ben Carson were to declare for the primaries and he hasn't diddled any women recently -- he'd be a 50 state Republican shoe - in.. I'd love to draft him for the Libertarian Party. Do you even know who he is???

Can you name the year Tim Scott was elected? Scott, Rice, Thomas, Powell were all appointed. Republicans know their base will not vote for a black....they have to use appointments to make it appear their party is unbiased

Heck -- I hate it when you're right -------- winger.. But he's RUNNING and he's NOT endorsing Lindsey Graham.. And I don't think there's a problem unless Nikki Haley gets in.

Lots of folks that would be idolized by the right. If Walter Williams was a decade younger, he's be elected by proclamation.. And he's a "boring" economist !!! (that used to fill in for Limbaugh)

Have South Carolina elect Scott and I will be impressed

Until then, my opinion of the Republucan base has not changed

If they elected him it still wouldn't change. If the Republicans nominated Deval Patrick it wouldn't change. You'd just declare Deval was a token and dismiss it.
It's because you're stupid, I think.

LOL

The OP made the Libs come out of the wood work............

Just by showing Herman Cain's comments on how he believes Obama will be seen in history.

Had this been a white man saying it, would this thread have went on and on as it obviously has done...............................

Why is it wrong to post about a black man who happens to be a Republican expressing his opinions on the First Black Man as the President....................Primarily because I'm stepping on the happy hunting grounds of the left............They use your a Racist comment on the drop of a hat. Cain would have made a better President than the idiot in chief we have now. He was attacked over and over again during those elections.........some by the GOP in the Primaries, but a lot more by the left because they didn't want Obama to run against another black man. It was about strategy due to race by the left...........

Which is probably why they love attacking Cain. I'm simply not afraid of the backlash by saying a black man has stated the first Black man as President will be seen as a failure in the future. That is exactly what Cain stated and I agree.

If they elected him it still wouldn't change. If the Republicans nominated Deval Patrick it wouldn't change. You'd just declare Deval was a token and dismiss it.

Look...the numbers are what they are

With thousands of elected whites in the last 100 years, republicans have managed to elect six blacks

Scott would make it SEVEN

With thousands of elected whites in the last 100 years, republicans have managed to elect six blacks

Forgetting that until about 1935 all the blacks elected were Republicans. Oops.

1935?

Try reconstruction 1866-1875

When are Republicans going to recognize we are in the 21st century and they can't live off of what they did in the mid 1800s?

That was then, this is now.............................

If Herman Cain was never seen on TV, I guarantee there would be white liberals calling him a racist against black people.

Herman Cain's color is far more important to republicans than it is to Democrats.

Reminds me of Republican Dave Wilson when he ran a campaign gearing his brochures towards the majority of black families who happen to live in an overwhelming Democrat district. He stated his political positions and won the election. That is of course until the voters were surprised to discover .... he's white. That example tends to leave the impression that Republicans aren't the ones that appear overwhelmingly focused on an individuals "race" more than what political policies that particular person stand for.

I said sympathizer and I am correct.

I see.

So he is a sympathizer with the enemy.

Say, WHO IS THIS ENEMY that you hate so much that you would ostracize "sympathizers?"

Might it be oh, I don't know - lemee guess, uhm WHITE PEOPLE...

In no way does that make me a racist.

ROFL

You are certainly free to go back and qoute the context in which I certainly called him a "sympathizer". :)

Dude, that was what caught my focus. You spat that out like a Viet Cong who found a village that gave a drink of water to an American.

People like you like to try to make a pretext that is in no way related to the actual context.

You mean that you didn't intend to expose the underlying truth with your statement.

It's the only way you can try to win an argument in your head. Who said that cain was a "race traitor", I certainly didn't, but once again YOU put that into the conversation.

Who said Cain was a "race traitor?"

How about the Communists over at Alternet?

{Herman Cain’s shtick is a version of race minstrelsy where he performs “authentic negritude” as wish fulfillment for White Conservative fantasies.}

All American Blogger ? Despicable: AlterNet Declares Herman Cain a Race Traitor, Monkey

{Nonetheless, some left-wing blogs have cheered O'Donnell's supposed takedown of Cain -- and others have peddled even nastier fare. Chauncey de Vega, a blogger at OpenSalon.com, calls Cain a "professional racism apologist," a "race traitor" and a "human parrot" for right-wing white bigots, and even accuses Cain of using his memories of growing up black under Jim Crow to pander to racists.

Read more: The Left's Race Baiting of Herman Cain | RealClearPolitics
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter}

Now hey, democrats are filthy creatures - filled with hate and bile, so we might just view this as the typical hate and calls for violence that define democrats.

But that's a cop out - this is pure racism and the demand by democrats that blacks are PROPERTY of the party, and never can think for themselves.

Powell is a great American who served this country, it's quite telling that you have more respect for Al Sharpton than you do for General Powell.

I'm not a huge fan of Sharpton, but he is what he is.

Powell pretended to be one thing to gain power, then betrayed those who were his compatriots when he no longer needed them.

LOL

Williams is many things, boring is not one of them.

And yes, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

Liberals would have liked to see Cain run against Obama. Cain would not even take the Red States

Cain would have beaten Obama.

That's why the slander and libel machine of you little Goebbels was turned against him.

Cain could not even make it to the first Republican Primary. The Republican power brokers trashed him before he could do much damage

Wasn't us Herman.......must have been them Democrats

Don't make me laugh

Cain would have beaten Obama.

That's why the slander and libel machine of you little Goebbels was turned against him.

Cain could not even make it to the first Republican Primary. The Republican power brokers trashed him before he could do much damage

Don't make me laugh

David Axelrod's neighbor made sure that Cain did not run. Cain seems real bitter against Republicans, huh? Cain engaged in extra marital affairs and did not want to have all of that laundry dragged out by Liberals and have his family suffer. Clearly, he lacked the pull and connections that Obama has to have his past sealed.

It was Liberals that consistently reminded us in the Clinton era that extramarital affairs are private. Using one of Alinsky's top rules, Liberals are quick to make the opposition live up to their own rules.

Make no mistake about it. Cain was a bigger threat to Liberals than he was to Republicans and Liberals like Axelrod knew it. There is no way they could have faced an accomplished black man, descendant of slaves, and son of The South, speaking without a teleprompter. Facing timid middle aged white male Republicans who just want to be liked by the establishment media is an opponent more their speed.

Cain could not even make it to the first Republican Primary.

And why was that?

Maddow
Stewart
Matthews

The Republican power brokers trashed him before he could do much damage

Those damn Republican power brokers at Salon.Com, ThinkProgress, Huffington Post, NY Times, MSNBC....

Don't make me laugh

The demagoguery machine of the democrats is an evil never before known in human history.

Yes, it was the filthy demagogues of the DNC, turning billions of dollars worth of slander machinery against him.

I truly believe that the democrats of today could destroy Jesus Christ with the filth and lies that come out of the machine.

Forum List

Back