Herman Cain on Obama

A pizza man was given a spot on the roster at the GOP primaries. When he actually started to do well in GOP polls, they couldn't throw him under the bus fast enough

9 9 9

Seriously?

Do you starch your hood?

Do you ever worry your robe will catch fire when you light up those crossed? :confused::confused:

After polls came out showing Cain in the lead, how long did it take Republicans to throw him under the bus?

Tokens got to know their place. They should know Republicans won't vote for them

You do know that Wallace changed his views completely later in life, right?

And you do know that Johnson passed the civil rights act, right?

Now let me see.

Who was that said the Congress needed 100 Jessie Helms? The most racist, son of a bitch, ever to sit in Congress?

Oh yeah..that was Teddy (Rafael, son of Castro Freedom Fighter) Cruz.

:lol:

Those old Democratic sentiments are better hidden but that's nothing to be proud of:

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Joe Biden

A Biden Problem: Foot in Mouth - ABC News

a "light-skinned’ African American with ‘no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.’”

Harry Reid

Reid apologizes for racial remarks about Obama during campaign - CNN.com

Spin it anyway you'd like but Democrats couldn't care less about blacks until it's time to vote. Just how well are blacks doing these days? :eek:

Better than under Reagan........................

"Paul also said that the black unemployment rate “hasn’t budged” under Obama, but it has. It reached a high of 16.8 percent in March 2010 and dropped to a low of 12.5 percent in November — lower than the 12.7 percent rate when Obama took office. That wasn’t the case for two of his recent predecessors, Reagan and Bush.

Under Reagan, the black unemployment rate went up
a full percentage point from 14.6 percent in January 1981 to 15.6 percent in November 1985 — even as the white unemployment rate fell from 6.7 percent to 5.9 percent.

Under Bush, the rates went up for both blacks and whites. But it went up faster for blacks, from 8.2 percent in January 2001 to 10.6 percent in November 2005 — the biggest increase in the black unemployment rate of any of the four presidents at that point in their second terms."

I couldn't find a link to your quote so I have to ask if the author took into account the historically low numbers of blacks participating in the workforce these past few years? This article is from January 10th, 2014:

"The drop in labor force participation was sharpest for African Americans, who saw a decline of 0.3 percentage points to 60.2 percent, the lowest rate since December of 1977. The rate for African American men fell 0.7 percentage points to 65.6 percent, the lowest on record."

Unemployment Falls to 6.7 Percent Due to Workers Leaving the Labor Force | Jobs Bytes

If you look at black teen unemployment it's hovering at around 40%. Has that also improved under Obama?:doubt:

Moral of the story............Cain is a black man saying the 1st Black President is a failure.............

Just to clear it up.

Cain is a republican and he is saying the same things other Republicans are, what's the big deal?

Doesn't that make Cain a racist? He hates Obama because he's black?

I really don't know what's in his heart but it sure makes him a sympathizer of sorts, especially when he goes out there and spouts that garbage. You don't start an honest and quality conversation with someone by insulting them initially. If you are a Black person who is successful and gainfully employed and your hear some other person (Black or White) basically calling you a "dumb ******" who is a slave, brainwashed, and only want handouts because you happen to vote Democrat. You would find that pretty insulting and basically want to tell or tell that person to go fuck themselves. When you hear those pigs trying to make the minority of Black people who aren't doing well the "face" of "the Blacks" that's pretty fucking insulting as well.
I can respect the Republicans for some of their policies (lower taxes, less regulation here and there) and disagree with their others (civil liberties, foreign policy, etc.) but this "race thing" turns me off. Almost every Black person who many republicans embrace, are the ones who come out with that "Blacks on a plantation" , "Blacks want handouts", or "Blacks are brainwashed". Why do you think they embrace them so much? :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwDTiJw_kQU]Colin Powell Accuses GOP Of Racism - YouTube[/ame]

While we're clearing things up. How DARE you racially profile this fine Black Man???!!!

By just making up lies about him you are obviously going by your racist assumptions about ALL Black men.

Well, let me clear THIS up for YOU!

Barack Obama's only jobs were as a Community Organizer and as a trained liar. Then an elected politician. And in his case I repeat myself!

Compare that to Herman Cain's accomplishments:

Herman Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Obama had Cain's education, talents and experience we might not be complaining about him so much.

Why?

Because someone with Cain's resume wouldn't be driving America over a cliff like Obama is intently doing.

Huh. Aside from the fact that you actually used Wiki as a source, you failed to point out that Uncle Herman was raised and groomed as a rich white boy by a rich white massa and sent only to the finest schools to enhance his rich white upbringing. Shucking and jiving (lol) his black chauffeur daddy and maid mommy, Uncle Herman left them to become what he always wanted to be: A rich white man.

Uncle Herman even managed to foresake the dynasty of his college, Moorehouse, and it's fine history of support of civil rights. Yes, while in college, Uncle Herman did, with great glee, move to the back of the bus:

“The Civil Rights movement was a few years in front of me. [No, it wasn't] I was too young to participate when they first started the Freedom Rides and the sit-ins. So on a day-to-day basis, it didn’t have an impact. I just kept going to school, doing what I was supposed to do, and stayed out of trouble — I didn’t go downtown and try to participate in the sit-ins…counter to our real feelings, we decided to avoid trouble by moving to the back of the bus when the driver told us to..."
Don't let the skin color fool you. Uncle Herman is no more black than Mitt Romney.

His pledge is to the rich white man, certainly not to the black chauffeurs and maids out there. Pfft!
So Herman is a rugged INDIVIDUALIST and Capitalist...and you find this repugnant...how, and WHY?

How can you call him an individualist? In all realms of reality, Cain is an opportunist and vulture, much like Romney.

A pizza man was given a spot on the roster at the GOP primaries. When he actually started to do well in GOP polls, they couldn't throw him under the bus fast enough

9 9 9

Seriously?

Do you starch your hood?

Do you ever worry your robe will catch fire when you light up those crossed? :confused::confused:

After polls came out showing Cain in the lead, how long did it take Republicans to throw him under the bus?

Tokens got to know their place. They should know Republicans won't vote for them

Don't forget, Uncle Herman's wandering eye for white women helped bring him down too.

Huh. Aside from the fact that you actually used Wiki as a source, you failed to point out that Uncle Herman was raised and groomed as a rich white boy by a rich white massa and sent only to the finest schools to enhance his rich white upbringing. Shucking and jiving (lol) his black chauffeur daddy and maid mommy, Uncle Herman left them to become what he always wanted to be: A rich white man.

Uncle Herman even managed to foresake the dynasty of his college, Moorehouse, and it's fine history of support of civil rights. Yes, while in college, Uncle Herman did, with great glee, move to the back of the bus:

Don't let the skin color fool you. Uncle Herman is no more black than Mitt Romney.

His pledge is to the rich white man, certainly not to the black chauffeurs and maids out there. Pfft!
So Herman is a rugged INDIVIDUALIST and Capitalist...and you find this repugnant...how, and WHY?

How can you call him an individualist? In all realms of reality, Cain is an opportunist and vulture, much like Romney.

Do you starch your hood?

Don't forget, Uncle Herman's wandering eye for white women helped bring him down too.

Look....Republicans are not going to elect a black man anyway

I really don't know what's in his heart but it sure makes him a sympathizer of sorts,

Got it, because there is a race war on and one better take sides....

especially when he goes out there and spouts that garbage. You don't start an honest and quality conversation with someone by insulting them initially.

Unless they are a black man who has wandered off the reservation, as Cain did - then you can call them anything you like! Cain doesn't know his place and doesn't obey his betters in the democratic party.

If you are a Black person who is successful and gainfully employed and your hear some other person (Black or White) basically calling you a "dumb ******" who is a slave,

You mean, standard democrat terms for blacks who dare defy the party and find success through their own brains and effort?

brainwashed, and only want handouts because you happen to vote Democrat. You would find that pretty insulting and basically want to tell or tell that person to go fuck themselves. When you hear those pigs trying to make the minority of Black people who aren't doing well the "face" of "the Blacks" that's pretty fucking insulting as well.
I can respect the Republicans for some of their policies (lower taxes, less regulation here and there) and disagree with their others (civil liberties, foreign policy, etc.) but this "race thing" turns me off. Almost every Black person who many republicans embrace, are the ones who come out with that "Blacks on a plantation" , "Blacks want handouts", or "Blacks are brainwashed". Why do you think they embrace them so much? :)

Colin Powell Accuses GOP Of Racism - YouTube

Powell made it clear that color was more important than integrity to him.

Those old Democratic sentiments are better hidden but that's nothing to be proud of:

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Joe Biden

A Biden Problem: Foot in Mouth - ABC News

a "light-skinned’ African American with ‘no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.’”

Harry Reid

Reid apologizes for racial remarks about Obama during campaign - CNN.com

Spin it anyway you'd like but Democrats couldn't care less about blacks until it's time to vote. Just how well are blacks doing these days? :eek:

Better than under Reagan........................

"Paul also said that the black unemployment rate “hasn’t budged” under Obama, but it has. It reached a high of 16.8 percent in March 2010 and dropped to a low of 12.5 percent in November — lower than the 12.7 percent rate when Obama took office. That wasn’t the case for two of his recent predecessors, Reagan and Bush.

Under Reagan, the black unemployment rate went up
a full percentage point from 14.6 percent in January 1981 to 15.6 percent in November 1985 — even as the white unemployment rate fell from 6.7 percent to 5.9 percent.

Under Bush, the rates went up for both blacks and whites. But it went up faster for blacks, from 8.2 percent in January 2001 to 10.6 percent in November 2005 — the biggest increase in the black unemployment rate of any of the four presidents at that point in their second terms."

I couldn't find a link to your quote so I have to ask if the author took into account the historically low numbers of blacks participating in the workforce these past few years? This article is from January 10th, 2014:

"The drop in labor force participation was sharpest for African Americans, who saw a decline of 0.3 percentage points to 60.2 percent, the lowest rate since December of 1977. The rate for African American men fell 0.7 percentage points to 65.6 percent, the lowest on record."

Unemployment Falls to 6.7 Percent Due to Workers Leaving the Labor Force | Jobs Bytes

If you look at black teen unemployment it's hovering at around 40%. Has that also improved under Obama?:doubt:

Here's the link for the quote:
Rand Paul, Obama & Black Unemployment
I should have cited it, I will add that all I did to find it was select the quote and goggle it...........

From that article you quoted:

"The headline unemployment rate fell sharply to 6.7 percent in December. The drop of 0.3 percentage points was almost entirely due to people leaving the labor force as the number of people reported employed in December only rose by 143,000. This was just enough to keep the employment-to-population ratio constant. "

Black teen unemployment hovered around 40% in 1984 (Reagan).........

I really don't know what's in his heart but it sure makes him a sympathizer of sorts,

Got it, because there is a race war on and one better take sides....

especially when he goes out there and spouts that garbage. You don't start an honest and quality conversation with someone by insulting them initially.

Unless they are a black man who has wandered off the reservation, as Cain did - then you can call them anything you like! Cain doesn't know his place and doesn't obey his betters in the democratic party.

If you are a Black person who is successful and gainfully employed and your hear some other person (Black or White) basically calling you a "dumb ******" who is a slave,

You mean, standard democrat terms for blacks who dare defy the party and find success through their own brains and effort?

brainwashed, and only want handouts because you happen to vote Democrat. You would find that pretty insulting and basically want to tell or tell that person to go fuck themselves. When you hear those pigs trying to make the minority of Black people who aren't doing well the "face" of "the Blacks" that's pretty fucking insulting as well.

Colin Powell Accuses GOP Of Racism - YouTube

Powell made it clear that color was more important than integrity to him.

I never said anything about a "race war" but you certainly did.

I never said anything about a "reservation" and I certainly never said anything about Cain "knowing his place", but you certainly injected it into this conversation.

That "standard" is only an illusion that you and some other people harbor.

No he didn't, it was the other way around and not a few republicans turned on him and insulted him. He has PLENTY of integrity and is a great AMERICAN.

No, you said "collaborator," or was it "sympathizer."

Yeah, that does reveal you as a racist.

I never said anything about a "reservation" and I certainly never said anything about Cain "knowing his place", but you certainly injected it into this conversation.

And it certainly is the elephant in the room.

Cain is a "race traitor" for not bowing to the democrats.

No he didn't, it was the other way around and not a few republicans turned on him and insulted him. He has PLENTY of integrity and is a great AMERICAN.

Powell was a bureaucrat who ingratiated himself to the GOP in order to further his career, when his views were exactly the opposite of what he portrayed them to be.

He is a fraud.

I have more respect for Al Sharpton.

After reading this post full of projection, its amazing how stupid liberals are. Just because the left likes to destroy republican minorities, hence the racist uncle herman comment, that poster should pull out his sheet.

And yes id vote for cain. His bs was just the left attacking clarence thomas all over again

Last edited:

After reading this post full of projection, its amazing how stupid liberals are. Just because the left likes to destroy republican minorities, hence the racist uncle herman comment, that ooster should pull out his sheet
All I know is what I see

Over the last 100 years, thousands of white Republucans have been elected to the offices of President, Governor, Senator or Congressman. How many black Republicans have been elected in 100 years? SIX

Meet Tim Scott (R) representing the far right state of South Carolina..
Nope -- Repubs didn't elect him... :cuckoo:

170px-Tim_Scott%2C_official_portrait%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

Got any more cards to play? If Ben Carson were to declare for the primaries and he hasn't diddled any women recently -- he'd be a 50 state Republican shoe - in.. I'd love to draft him for the Libertarian Party. Do you even know who he is???

No, you said "collaborator," or was it "sympathizer."

Yeah, that does reveal you as a racist.

And it certainly is the elephant in the room.

Cain is a "race traitor" for not bowing to the democrats.

Powell was a bureaucrat who ingratiated himself to the GOP in order to further his career, when his views were exactly the opposite of what he portrayed them to be.

He is a fraud.

I have more respect for Al Sharpton.

I said sympathizer and I am correct. In no way does that make me a racist. You are certainly free to go back and qoute the context in which I certainly called him a "sympathizer". :)

People like you like to try to make a pretext that is in no way related to the actual context. It's the only way you can try to win an argument in your head. Who said that cain was a "race traitor", I certainly didn't, but once again YOU put that into the conversation.

Powell is a great American who served this country, it's quite telling that you have more respect for Al Sharpton than you do for General Powell.

Over the last 100 years, thousands of white Republucans have been elected to the offices of President, Governor, Senator or Congressman. How many black Republicans have been elected in 100 years? SIX

America's first honestly black president would be a Republican had not the Marxist element spun a fabric of lies about the one person who stood out in the early-days big field.

Alas, the title of first truly black president remains up for grabs.

Meet Tim Scott (R) representing the far right state of South Carolina..
Nope -- Repubs didn't elect him... :cuckoo:

170px-Tim_Scott%2C_official_portrait%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

Got any more cards to play? If Ben Carson were to declare for the primaries and he hasn't diddled any women recently -- he'd be a 50 state Republican shoe - in.. I'd love to draft him for the Libertarian Party. Do you even know who he is???

Can you name the year Tim Scott was elected? Scott, Rice, Thomas, Powell were all appointed. Republicans know their base will not vote for a black....they have to use appointments to make it appear their party is unbiased

Show me blacks who Republucans actually voted for

Of course I know who Carson is.....I live in Maryland

Last edited:

Forum List

Back