Herman Cain on Obama

and yet his failures live on due to the hard work and obstructionism of the idiot wing nuts.

And Obama's failures? Yes, that's all of them. Every policy has been a failure. There is not one success to be had. The stimulus failed based on even the metrics the administration itself laid out.
Not that you would get any of that, "counselor" because you are a big ole dunce.

And this is why no one will ever take you seriously.

If by "no one" you mean the brain dead Obamazombies here like you, you would be correct. This is because they start with a low knowledge base, add in an inability to reason, and finish that off with a hyper partisan view of politics that more resembles enthusiasm for a sports team and you've got the lib posters here.

Herman Cain's opinions matter because he's a viable candidate for US President.

That is called 'sarcasm'.

Does anyone think that a Black Conservative will say anything good about Obama?

Better question: Does anyone think that a Black Conservative needs to make shit up about Obama to 'crucify' him?

The Right will try to change the phrase ObamaCare soon, when they see what a success it becomes.

The left wants us to change the phrase 'Obamacare'...same with the 'Thug' they say it's the new 'N' word. Everything is the new 'N' word..
The liberal idiots are good at telling us what we can eat.. what words we can use.
Phuck them!!

Yes, civil rights champions, you can admit Obama is a failed president

History will record Barack Obama as the first African American president of the United States of America. Some people want to quibble that he’s not the first black president since his father was from Africa and his mother was from the USA. Get over it! The semantics do not matter.

If President Obama does not change his policies or his arrogance, which I doubt, history will also record him as the worst president, in terms of results, in American history. Historic federal spending, an un-recovered economy, blurred and ineffective foreign policy, a dependency nation, a health care disaster and a demotivated electorate are just a few of the historic descriptions that will be used to describe his presidency.

A historic triumph of getting to the White House is not enough to define one’s presidency. It also takes results that will leave a positive impact on the nation.

Right now, it’s not looking too good. Those who have spent their lives committed to the struggle do not betray that commitment by acknowledging that this is the truth. Indeed, they honor it. We can do better than this.

You know...the problem with you guys is you just try too hard

You have been playing the same "Obama is a failed president" record since three weeks into Obama's Presidency. Now, I know it plays good on Fox and rightwing hate media but nobody else is buying it.

Your "empty chair" strategy with Romney was a dismal failure and showed how out of touch Republicans are with mainstream America

In response to post #111

Dixiecrats were the only racists and they became Republicans? Really? George Wallace was a Democrat for life. In his immortal words:

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."

George Wallace's 1963 Inaugural Address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How about the view from another lifelong Democrat Lyndon Johnson:

"“I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years. [Touting his underlying intentions for the "Great Society" programs, LBJ confided with two like-minded governors on Air Force One]” "

Quote by Lyndon B. Johnson: I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for t...

Sad to say but Democrats are less than commendable in their views on race.

You do know that Wallace changed his views completely later in life, right?

And you do know that Johnson passed the civil rights act, right?

Now let me see.

Who was that said the Congress needed 100 Jessie Helms? The most racist, son of a bitch, ever to sit in Congress?

Oh yeah..that was Teddy (Rafael, son of Castro Freedom Fighter) Cruz.

:lol:

Those old Democratic sentiments are better hidden but that's nothing to be proud of:

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Joe Biden

A Biden Problem: Foot in Mouth - ABC News

a "light-skinned’ African American with ‘no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.’”

Harry Reid

Reid apologizes for racial remarks about Obama during campaign - CNN.com

Spin it anyway you'd like but Democrats couldn't care less about blacks until it's time to vote. Just how well are blacks doing these days? :eek:

In response to post #111

Dixiecrats were the only racists and they became Republicans? Really? George Wallace was a Democrat for life. In his immortal words:

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."

George Wallace's 1963 Inaugural Address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How about the view from another lifelong Democrat Lyndon Johnson:

"“I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years. [Touting his underlying intentions for the "Great Society" programs, LBJ confided with two like-minded governors on Air Force One]” "

Quote by Lyndon B. Johnson: I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for t...

Sad to say but Democrats are less than commendable in their views on race.

You do know that Wallace changed his views completely later in life, right?

And you do know that Johnson passed the civil rights act, right?

Now let me see.

Who was that said the Congress needed 100 Jessie Helms? The most racist, son of a bitch, ever to sit in Congress?

Oh yeah..that was Teddy (Rafael, son of Castro Freedom Fighter) Cruz.

:lol:

Many white North Carolinians are no doubt motivated to vote for Helms because of the almost primal fears he fans. "The principles we're espousing have been around for thousands of years," former aide James Lucier once explained, citing the "prepolitical" themes of God, family, property, and national pride.

But some voters are also attracted to Helms by the personal qualities that make him a rarity among politicians. He brings genuine passion and a sense of moral purpose to what he does. He stands on principle and refuses to compromise. He stands by his friends, and he forces opponents to vote on issues they would rather ignore.

"Most North Carolinians are not as conservative as Jesse Helms," says Paul Luebke, a state representative and author of Tar Heel Politics. "But by presenting himself as a man of courage, willing to stand up against 'tax-and-spend liberals,' homosexuality, and so forth, Helms commands respect."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/1995/05/what-you-need-know-about-jesse-helms

No serious observer would doubt Ted Cruz was praising Helms for his POSITIVE qualities not his negative ones.

The Right will try to change the phrase ObamaCare soon, when they see what a success it becomes.

Pffft, the left already tried that when it's many flaws came to light

Actually, the left has embraced the term Obamacare. It honors the President who provided us with a viable National Healthcare program

It is conservatives who are starting to call it ACA. They see the handwriting on the wall and don't want to answer to "Obamacare" for the next 75 years

If Herman Cain was never seen on TV, I guarantee there would be white liberals calling him a racist against black people.

Herman Cain's color is far more important to republicans than it is to Democrats.

Interesting, then why did you vote for a black man? Oh, you wanted to see one in the White House didn't you? So tell me, doesn't Obama's skin color matter to you more than Herman's?

Obama's skin color had nothing to do with my vote. In the primaries I voted for Hillary.

Better luck next time

I seem to recall a number of ugly hateful things said about Cain by some of the left here when he was a candidate for the Republican nomination in 2012 things these very same people would have called racist if they were being said about a black liberal. When he stepped off the reservation and expressed views and opinions Pubically that were not in line with what liberals consider the views a black person is supposed to have his race mattered very much to them.

What are you referring to specifically? What "reservation" are you referring to? What do you assert are views that Liberals allegedly consider a Black person to have? Didn't Cain make an inaccurate, insulting blanket generalization about Black people when he called them "brainwashed"? If someone insulted you that way what would be your reaction? It was also Cain and his other "black conservative" brethren that started parroting that crap about "the Blacks" being on a fucking plantation! Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

The reservation is not following the liberal political ideology that the left thinks blacks are supposed to support otherwise they are called traitors, sellouts, uncle toms, oreos , and house negro's to use the more politically correct version. But then again you already knew this.

I think that you are making an over generalization in your above answer. It seems that you are trying to make the reaction of a small minority of people be the norm for the majority of people on the so-called "Left". The instances when I have read or heard some of those names being hurled, was the reaction to comments made by some where they made insulting and inaccurate generalizations about Black people. People who state that "Blacks are on the democrat plantation." or that "The Blacks are brainwashed because they vote democrat." , deserve the responses they receive. Basically calling Black people slaves and "dumb *******", is not really the way to make a positive inroad to that community if you are looking to get support or votes. Coming out with an intelligent and uplifting message that is devoid of the aforementioned insults WILL NOT garner the "uncle Tom" etc. type of responses.
Now please show me a couple of Black Republican conservatives of late that have not used those insults and generalizations (democrat plantation, plantation, brainwashed, bad culture,etc.) towards "the Blacks".

Moral of the story............Cain is a black man saying the 1st Black President is a failure.............

Just to clear it up.

Cain is a republican and he is saying the same things other Republicans are, what's the big deal?

You're right, he's a Republican and sounds like the rest of us, yet many get called racist for saying the same things.

The poster just wanted to give the race baiters a heads up that the predictable false accusations of racism would look even more stupid than usual.

What same things are you referring to, blanket insults and generalizations like, "Blacks on the Democrat Plantation, Blacks are brainwashed, or Blacks are dumb."? Or is there something else you are referring to?

Boy, the racism against Cain, a black man, just for speaking his mind is disturbing.

Why are these people so racist? Have they always been that way?

A better question would be: why are these people being hypocrites? To a liberal, not all black men are created equal.

That's a ridiculous and inaccurate statement. AS a Liberal I think that all people are created equal.

Forum List

Back