Herman Cain on Obama

I wonder if his wife ever forgave him.

Quite insidious that you would attack his wife or even mention her. But oh hey, I wonder if Hillary ever forgave Clinton?

Geez. And oh wait, instead of actually debating with me in an intelligent manner, I presume that I will get in place of your argument "get a job," am I right?

Making sure I have all my bases covered.

If Herman Cain was never seen on TV, I guarantee there would be white liberals calling him a racist against black people.

Herman Cain's color is far more important to republicans than it is to Democrats.

Interesting, then why did you vote for a black man? Oh, you wanted to see one in the White House didn't you? So tell me, doesn't Obama's skin color matter to you more than Herman's?

This subject is very difficult for nutters. I think I can actually hear gears turning.

And yet still democrat is the party of Jim crow and the kkk

tapatalk post

No..it most definitely is not.

Maybe you didn't hear about the Civil Rights movement.

Maybe you don't know what a "Dixiecrat" is.

Let me get you up to speed. These were conservative Democrats that left the party to join Republicans after the Civil Rights Act.

Now you know.

So stop with your lies.

The Right will try to change the phrase ObamaCare soon, when they see what a success it becomes.

de·lu·sion
[dih-loo-zhuhn] Show IPA
noun
an act or instance of deluding.
the state of being deluded.
a false belief or opinion: delusions of grandeur.
Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.

hu·mor (hyo̅o̅′mər)
n.
1. The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: could not see the humor of the situation.
2. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
3. The ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing, comical, incongruous, or absurd. See Synonyms at wit1.

Interesting, then why did you vote for a black man? Oh, you wanted to see one in the White House didn't you?

Er, no. Race had little to do with it.

Look, we get it. You're a conservative, therefore you instantly and automatically make everything entirely about race. What you need to understand is that liberals don't think that way. You lying about what liberals supposedly believe doesn't make us hypocrites.

Last edited:
Oh go fuck yourself. His creds were so freaking impeccable in business I almost sobbed myself to death reading them/

Was it being one of Jesse Jackson's affirmative action babies at Burger King that impressed you the most, or was it the way he drove Godfathers Pizza into the ground?

Oh go fuck yourself. His creds were so freaking impeccable in business I almost sobbed myself to death reading them/

Was it being one of Jesse Jackson's affirmative action babies at Burger King that impressed you the most, or was it the way he drove Godfathers Pizza into the ground?

Cain is a pretty smart man.

Maddow postulated that his campaign was a "work of performance" art and was never serious.

It looks that he was really on a book tour, like Gingrich.

He was probably relieved to get out of it.

If Herman Cain, son of two black parents and grandson of slaves, was your first choice for President in the 2012 Election, yet, you disagree with the wealthy Irishman from Hawaii in the White House now, isn't it laughable when a Liberal calls you a bigot or hater?

In response to post #111

Dixiecrats were the only racists and they became Republicans? Really? George Wallace was a Democrat for life. In his immortal words:

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."

George Wallace's 1963 Inaugural Address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How about the view from another lifelong Democrat Lyndon Johnson:

"“I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years. [Touting his underlying intentions for the "Great Society" programs, LBJ confided with two like-minded governors on Air Force One]” "

Quote by Lyndon B. Johnson: I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for t...

Sad to say but Democrats are less than commendable in their views on race.

Last edited:
There is no 'shit' to own. We are having a slow recovery, thanks to the idiot repubs and their amazing failure to do their appointed duties - but we ARE having a recovery, and yes. Thank you, Mr. President.

The Dems had unfettered access to the legislative and executive branches for 2 years. They passed whatever they wanted. Their biggest obstruiction came from other Democrats. They still control the Senate and the White House.
And somehow this is the GOP's fault???

Attention, Moron: Bush Has Not Been President For 5 Years. You Own This Shit.

and yet his failures live on due to the hard work and obstructionism of the idiot wing nuts.

And Obama's failures? Yes, that's all of them. Every policy has been a failure. There is not one success to be had. The stimulus failed based on even the metrics the administration itself laid out.
Not that you would get any of that, "counselor" because you are a big ole dunce.

In response to post #111

Dixiecrats were the only racists and they became Republicans? Really? George Wallace was a Democrat for life. In his immortal words:

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."

George Wallace's 1963 Inaugural Address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How about the view from another lifelong Democrat Lyndon Johnson:

"“I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years. [Touting his underlying intentions for the "Great Society" programs, LBJ confided with two like-minded governors on Air Force One]” "

Quote by Lyndon B. Johnson: I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for t...

Sad to say but Democrats are less than commendable in their views on race.

You do know that Wallace changed his views completely later in life, right?

And you do know that Johnson passed the civil rights act, right?

Now let me see.

Who was that said the Congress needed 100 Jessie Helms? The most racist, son of a bitch, ever to sit in Congress?

Oh yeah..that was Teddy (Rafael, son of Castro Freedom Fighter) Cruz.

:lol:

Attention, Moron: Bush Has Not Been President For 5 Years. You Own This Shit.

and yet his failures live on due to the hard work and obstructionism of the idiot wing nuts.

And Obama's failures? Yes, that's all of them. Every policy has been a failure. There is not one success to be had. The stimulus failed based on even the metrics the administration itself laid out.
Not that you would get any of that, "counselor" because you are a big ole dunce.

And this is why no one will ever take you seriously.

Forum List

Back