Hermitage Capital Founder Testifies That Fusion GPS (Trump Dossier Creator) Worked For Russian Govt

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
There it is: One of the main instigators of this "Russian Hack" smear of Donald Trump was financed by the Russians. The longer this goes on, the more Dims will be wriggling on the hook.

Graham: You believe that Fusion GPS should of registered under FARA, because they were acting on the behalf of the Russians?

Browder: That’s correct.

Graham: So, I just want to absorb that for a moment. The group that did the dossier on President Trump hired this British spy, wound up getting it to the FBI. You believe they were working for the Russians?

Browder: And in the Spring and Summer of 2016 they were receiving money indirectly from a senior Russian government official.

Graham: Okay. So, these are the people that were trying to undermine Donald Trump by showing the nefarious ties to Russia. Is that what you’re saying?

Browder: Well, what I’m saying with 100% certainty is that they were working to undermine the Magnitsky act and the timing of that.

Graham: But, the Fusion GPS products apparently as they hired a guy to look into Trump?

Browder: Yes.

Graham: Right.

Browder: Correct.

I also heard that he had put that in his opening statement that they received and they suddenly decided to limit his testimony. He had been called there by the Dems, and it must have been too late and suspicious to cancel it completely.

Trump is waiting by his 4D chess board with his coup de grace ready to finally push this fake narrative back all the way to the Russia... soon enough.

Trump is waiting by his 4D chess board with his coup de grace ready to finally push this fake narrative back all the way to the Russia... soon enough.

A view from Trump's side of the board.

Chess-and-Checkers.jpg

Chess-and-Checkers.jpg

I think you have some issues understanding dimensions.

Trump planning yet a other gracious victory:

4dchesss.JPG

Right, what dimension is it when you post a poorly photoshopped image of Trump giving the thumbs up over a chess board where a taco bowl used to be and forget to remove the fucking fork out of his hand?

Figures your only comment...

Chess-and-Checkers.jpg

4dchesss.JPG

Right, what dimension is it when you post a poorly photoshopped image of Trump giving the thumbs up over a chess board where a taco bowl used to be and forget to remove the fucking fork out of his hand?

Figures your only comment...

Chess-and-Checkers.jpg

4dchesss.JPG

Yep, and one of the better ones too.

There it is: One of the main instigators of this "Russian Hack" smear of Donald Trump was financed by the Russians. The longer this goes on, the more Dims will be wriggling on the hook.

Graham: You believe that Fusion GPS should of registered under FARA, because they were acting on the behalf of the Russians?

Browder: That’s correct.

Graham: So, I just want to absorb that for a moment. The group that did the dossier on President Trump hired this British spy, wound up getting it to the FBI. You believe they were working for the Russians?

Browder: And in the Spring and Summer of 2016 they were receiving money indirectly from a senior Russian government official.

Graham: Okay. So, these are the people that were trying to undermine Donald Trump by showing the nefarious ties to Russia. Is that what you’re saying?

Browder: Well, what I’m saying with 100% certainty is that they were working to undermine the Magnitsky act and the timing of that.

Graham: But, the Fusion GPS products apparently as they hired a guy to look into Trump?

Browder: Yes.

Graham: Right.

Browder: Correct.

Dude, no one ever believed the dossier was real. I don't know what shocking revelation you think you just stumbled upon.

Forum List

Back