🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hero Barr has something BIG coming that will destroy the deep state

Ken Star is a fucking joke. The equivalent of a defrocked priest.

He's also the nation's Attorney General and you better stock up on a LOT of Vagi-Cure because your twat is going to sting for a long time!

41V2mBZIsBL.jpg

Barr would have never said what he said if he didn’t have major evidence

Why wouldn't Barr have made a moron of himself?.....He IS a stooge for the orange clown and is acting PRECISELY as public defender of Trump instead of AG for ALL Americans....

Barr was hired by Trump to EXACTLY do what he is doing........Two fat fucks throwing red meat at the idiotic base.

You're never right about anything. You're a waste of time. Welcome to my "ignore" list!
I don't have an "Ignore List." I guess it is good to know I am on yours. Send me a Valentines, please.

Ken Star is a fucking joke. The equivalent of a defrocked priest.

He's also the nation's Attorney General and you better stock up on a LOT of Vagi-Cure because your twat is going to sting for a long time!

41V2mBZIsBL.jpg
Nopey-Dopey. The only thing that the AG is going to do is protect DJT. At all costs.
Sessions was Old School. Barr does not give a flying shit and will make Nixons fiasco look like childs play.

Nopey-Dopey. The only thing that the AG is going to do is protect DJT. At all costs. Sessions was Old School. Barr does not give a flying shit and will make Nixons fiasco look like childs play.

I'm telling you, what just happened is the biggest scandal in the history of our nation. Open your eyes and your mind.

the only people who worked with the russians were hired by the dems to create a fake dossier ! and people are going to jail for that treasonous act ! :1peleas:
Um, no.

Um yes......
You fucks are about to get reamed.
I'm not a fuck and I'm not going to be reamed. Barr is a back peddling hack. Before the Congressional hearing he generalized his statements and refused to offer details about his allegations of spying.

Ya might want to get lubed up now to avoid the rush.......BOHICA!!!
That's mikey's prevue. You should know this by now.

Dont know who Mikey is but you sound experienced.
I'll leave ya to it......happy trails.

I'm not extremely ignorant. On occasion ignorant, yep.

Ok, sorry for all of the impolite rhetoric. I am an asshole, just not all of the time. ;)

Don't sweat it, dude.
Well, if threads were not merged, it was not my intent to get into a pissing contest with you. I thought I was messing with that Russian troll. I can't stand him.

Anyway. 2:59 EST.

Um yes......
You fucks are about to get reamed.
I'm not a fuck and I'm not going to be reamed. Barr is a back peddling hack. Before the Congressional hearing he generalized his statements and refused to offer details about his allegations of spying.

Ya might want to get lubed up now to avoid the rush.......BOHICA!!!
That's mikey's prevue. You should know this by now.

Dont know who Mikey is but you sound experienced.
I'll leave ya to it......happy trails.
Come on, mikey in the Flame Zone (FZ)? He is notorious. You'll like fucking with him. He is fucking hilarious, I have to admit.

Nopey-Dopey. The only thing that the AG is going to do is protect DJT. At all costs. Sessions was Old School. Barr does not give a flying shit and will make Nixons fiasco look like childs play.

I'm telling you, what just happened is the biggest scandal in the history of our nation. Open your eyes and your mind.

Exactly!!

And America's men have also made that same judgement

Mueller had no choice but to fold and hide because trump has kept America's men on his side

This gives trump all of the REAL POWER !!

Exactly!!

And America's men have also made that same judgement

Mueller had no choice but to fold and hide because trump has kept America's men on his side

This gives trump all of the REAL POWER !!
You're funny. You really like men.

ken star says Bill Barr knows something and for everyone to Watch out !!!

What he knows is he has the goods on just how criminal the democrats and deep state are...

Barr will become America's Hero along with the main hero Trump !!

Ken Starr: Bill Barr Knows Something - What He Said Was a 'Stay Tuned America' Statement (VIdeo)

Gateway Punkit?????............LOL

Pro-Trump site The Gateway Pundit ran with Russian propaganda ...

Russian disinformation made fodder for pro-Trump blog Gateway Pundit ...
I suggest you listen to Hillarys new theme song: Gallows Pole

We've had 2 years of the Mueller Farce.
We are now going to have 19 months of the Barr Rampage.
The DOJ IG report is going to blow the lid off a whole lot of criminal activity and grand juries are gonna get a whole bunch of charges to look at.

We're gonna see another Night of the Longknives.

This whole thing is hilarious....I hope it continues....I laugh hysterically at it. No writer could dream up this stuff.

This stuff is hilarious as long as I can remember dems, repubs and have spied on each other's campaign. Dems spy on dems repubs spy on repubs. You better believe little Marco, Jeb and many other of the candidates spied on trump. So these righties with TDS want to see everyone go down so be it. But nothing will come of any of it just good money being thrown out the window all of our taxes have and will pay for.

ken star says Bill Barr knows something and for everyone to Watch out !!!

What he knows is he has the goods on just how criminal the democrats and deep state are...

Barr will become America's Hero along with the main hero Trump !!

Ken Starr: Bill Barr Knows Something - What He Said Was a 'Stay Tuned America' Statement (VIdeo)

Gateway Punkit?????............LOL

Pro-Trump site The Gateway Pundit ran with Russian propaganda ...

Russian disinformation made fodder for pro-Trump blog Gateway Pundit ...
I suggest you listen to Hillarys new theme song: Gallows Pole

Yea, they're going to get her.

This whole thing is hilarious....I hope it continues....I laugh hysterically at it. No writer could dream up this stuff.

This stuff is hilarious as long as I can remember dems, repubs and have spied on each other's campaign. Dems spy on dems repubs spy on repubs. You better believe little Marco, Jeb and many other of the candidates spied on trump. So these righties with TDS want to see everyone go down so be it. But nothing will come of any of it just good money being thrown out the window all of our taxes have and will pay for.

So now it's everyone does it? Whatever happened to it never happened?
I hate to break it to ya but everyone doesnt get a fraudulent FISA warrant issued.

Forum List

Back