🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hero Barr has something BIG coming that will destroy the deep state

I hate to break it to ya but everyone doesnt get a fraudulent FISA warrant issued.

Watch out, moron........Almost ALL FISA judges in FISC ARE staunch republicans....and you're calling them easily fooled IDIOTS.

That should earn you some points in your fucked up GOP......LMAO

I hate to break it to ya but everyone doesnt get a fraudulent FISA warrant issued.

Watch out, moron........Almost ALL FISA judges in FISC ARE staunch republicans....and you're calling them easily fooled IDIOTS.

That should earn you some points in your fucked up GOP......LMAO

Yeah....thats why it took three tries to get one and the only reason they did was because they took it to Strokes judge buddy.
You fuckers are going to burn for this.

Yeah....thats why it took three tries to get one and the only reason they did was because they took it to Strokes judge buddy.

You have the "intelligence" of a Trump U. graduate......

Actually, the FISA judges granted FOUR ADDITIONAL warrants for Carter Page since the surveillance yielded o amn much intel and info,, that one Russian spy fled the country and another wound up in prison.

BTW, FISA judges are appointed by the Republican John Roberts....

LMAO at your ignorance.

You have the "intelligence" of a Trump U. graduate......

Actually, the FISA judges granted FOUR ADDITIONAL warrants for Carter Page since the surveillance yielded o amn much intel and info,, that one Russian spy fled the country and another wound up in prison.

BTW, FISA judges are appointed by the Republican John Roberts....

LMAO at your ignorance.

None of the shit from the dossier was vetted.
Fruit from the poisonous tree.....

This whole thing is hilarious....I hope it continues....I laugh hysterically at it. No writer could dream up this stuff.

This stuff is hilarious as long as I can remember dems, repubs and have spied on each other's campaign. Dems spy on dems repubs spy on repubs. You better believe little Marco, Jeb and many other of the candidates spied on trump. So these righties with TDS want to see everyone go down so be it. But nothing will come of any of it just good money being thrown out the window all of our taxes have and will pay for.

So now it's everyone does it? Whatever happened to it never happened?

If you think that the FISA is the only thing they are looking at then you truly do have your nose up trumps ass.

This whole thing is hilarious....I hope it continues....I laugh hysterically at it. No writer could dream up this stuff.

This stuff is hilarious as long as I can remember dems, repubs and have spied on each other's campaign. Dems spy on dems repubs spy on repubs. You better believe little Marco, Jeb and many other of the candidates spied on trump. So these righties with TDS want to see everyone go down so be it. But nothing will come of any of it just good money being thrown out the window all of our taxes have and will pay for.

So now it's everyone does it? Whatever happened to it never happened?

If you think that the FISA is the only thing they are looking at then you truly do have your nose up trumps ass.

Of course not.
They're also looking at where the dossier came from.

Forum List

Back