Hero Cop wanted to hire a Gang Member to Kill Local Official: Family Suspected

No one blamed the kids yet for the cop stealing? That seems to be the logic whenever a cop does something.
it is? post up an example where a cop stole something and the blame was directed at children. Shame on you, more lies you're posting up,

Liar, liar, liar,

you just can't help yourself.

No, educate yourself troll.
hahahhahahhahhahhaaha you posting up lies and I'm the troll. Educate myself i did. And I learned that when people can't put up what they write about it's called bullshit or a lie. And since you're full of bull I supposed the thread is bullshit. But knowing also that you post up lies, you are also a liar, so happy trails liar.

You think following me from thread to thread asking to be spoon fed means something?

It doesn't, but anytime you want me to spoon feed you before you ask, use google. Then open up the link and go fuck yourself. Lol

No one blamed the kids yet for the cop stealing? That seems to be the logic whenever a cop does something.
it is? post up an example where a cop stole something and the blame was directed at children. Shame on you, more lies you're posting up,

Liar, liar, liar,

hahahhahahhahhahhaaha you posting up lies and I'm the troll. Educate myself i did. And I learned that when people can't put up what they write about it's called bullshit or a lie. And since you're full of bull I supposed the thread is bullshit. But knowing also that you post up lies, you are also a liar, so happy trails liar.

You think following me from thread to thread asking to be spoon fed means something?

It doesn't, but anytime you want me to spoon feed you before you ask, use google. Then open up the link and go fuck yourself. Lol
no i expect folks who come in here to back up what they talk about. I'd expect you to expect that of me. So, I'm waiting for some information that backs your claim fk.

so excuse me, but please post up an actual excerpt from one of the Fox shows that actually made the claim. I looked at one of the links in the OP and it has to do with Milwaukee and ISIS. I stopped right there since that had nothing to do with the Fox Lake Officer. WTF!!!!!

No, I'm not your parent or teacher. You want knowledge go and find it yourself and report back.
so there's the answer, they never stated it since you won't prove it. So the entire thread is a lie along with the article. Funny stuff how you all like to lie and laugh. i laugh back at you when you're caught. ya fk

JC got a brand new bag. It's where he follows people begging to be taught facts. Can he google? Not sure

Complete dirtbag.

1,000,000 men and women employed as cops in America. Inevitably some aren't good. Show me any group of 1,000,000 people without bad ones.

The left is gonna use this moron as their poster boy. They FINALLY got themselves a good bona fide legitimate "bad cop". Finally...one to hang their hats on!!
You don't look at the Democrat big three.
Obama, complete liar. Cannot tell the truth no matter what.
Hillary, a complete liar that will give our nations top secret info, for the right price. Not to mention what difference does it make that 4 innocent americans died because of her incompetence.
Bill Clinton, a sexual predator and a liar.

Liar, liar, liar,

no i expect folks who come in here to back up what they talk about. I'd expect you to expect that of me. So, I'm waiting for some information that backs your claim fk.

Your expectations mean shit. If you wanted to know you'd look for yourself instead of asking to be taught. Google won't bite you.

This is very simple. Just like Mike Brown.

This man was a corrupt criminal. Period.
This man was employed as a cop.
Like most criminals...he hid his crimes.
Like many...he was caught.
Like most dirtbag criminals...he tried to get out of it.
He took the cowards way out and killed himself.
he shamed the uniform he was given the privilege of wearing.

Now he's dead because of his choices. Like many other criminals.

Story over.

You wish it was over...the shoes are dropping. And just like MB the state spent 150k looking for the suspects that didn't exist. Oh, and they threw one hell of a parade for him....oops

Complete dirtbag.

1,000,000 men and women employed as cops in America. Inevitably some aren't good. Show me any group of 1,000,000 people without bad ones.

The left is gonna use this moron as their poster boy. They FINALLY got themselves a good bona fide legitimate "bad cop". Finally...one to hang their hats on!!

What difference does it make Buc? Bad cop is a bad cop equals a monster. Do we supposed to just say..... Oh well. Your wrong.

Heres the good stuff: Illinois cop who committed suicide tried to hire gang member to kill local official: report

Fox Lake Police Lieutenant Charles Joseph Gliniewicz sent a text about the hit last April and asked for help arranging a meeting with a high-ranking gang member, the AP reported, citing Lake County Sheriff’s Detective Christopher Covelli.

The AP also cited Covelli saying that investigators found packets of cocaine in Gliniewicz’s desk, and recovered text messages in which he mentioned the possibility of planting something on the administrator, Anne Marrin.

snip

Officials on Wednesday released text and Facebook messages from Gliniewicz’s cell phone.

In one June 25 message to “Individual #2,” Gliniewicz said: “You are borrowing from that ‘other’ account, when you get back you’ll have to start dumping money into that account or you will be visiting me in JAIL!!”

Looks like they had a whole family criminal enterprise going.

Oh well at least that bad cop got his hero funeral. It's pretty obvious that the powers that be slow walked the hell out of that investigation. They should all be fired immediately for incompetence & buffoonery.

Fox TV give a full retraction of their brave white cop narrative yet? :eusa_whistle: :doubt:

Detective: 'Hero' cop sought hit-man to cover up thefts
Hero Cop still fucking Black folks over after his Death......
7dc30310663601331a03005056a9545d.jpg

As more & more information is released, the powers that be clearly knew this goofball cop was bad news and should have already forced him out before he had a chance to pull off his scicide on the job.

And I have to wonder if the cop Union played a role in keeping this bad cop on the job? And should they be subject to just as vigours an investigation as well?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back