Hero to me, psycho to society

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I must be out of touch with society, but who is out of touch with reality is another question. I find this man to be a hero while society calls him a psycho. But society also worships presidents who hug, kiss and invite to the white house Saudi Kings who send death row inmates to fight people in other countries, and society also worships military men who rape and kill innocent civilians. THIS MAN, my hero, who is called a PSYCHO, all he did was clean up some thrash, and now your tax dollars will fund the rest of his life in prison. what a degenerate society: LiveLeak.com - BREAKING!!! - Audio Clips Released From Execution of Two Teen Intruders

He is a psycho.

Human life is the most precious cargo on the planet.

He was being robbed and likely has homeowners insurance (mandatory with any mortgage) that covers theft, and also to boot he was not in any physical danger as ADMITTED by himself - adding punishment shots for "good measure."

Of course he's a fucking psycho.

Vigilantism is never a good thing no matter how awesomely it is presented in the movies, join us in the real world and quit looking up to murderers.

"During closing arguments Tuesday, prosecutor Pete Orput likened the killings to deer hunting from a tree stand as he outlined the preparations Smith took before slaying the teens: he stocked up on water, snacks, extra ammo, a book and a tarp in his basement, and even moved his truck away from his home to make it appear he was away."

Read more: Minnesota jury finds Byron Smith, 65, guilty of murdering two teen intruders - NY Daily News

Psycho without question.

I must be out of touch with society, but who is out of touch with reality is another question. I find this man to be a hero while society calls him a psycho. But society also worships presidents who hug, kiss and invite to the white house Saudi Kings who send death row inmates to fight people in other countries, and society also worships military men who rape and kill innocent civilians. THIS MAN, my hero, who is called a PSYCHO, all he did was clean up some thrash, and now your tax dollars will fund the rest of his life in prison. what a degenerate society: LiveLeak.com - BREAKING!!! - Audio Clips Released From Execution of Two Teen Intruders

He is a psycho.

No good reason?

They broke into his house. More than once. They won't do it again.

What next. Kids ball accidently goes in your yard and you shoot him when he tries to get it? Your pretty sick to call this guy a hero. He saved no one. He risked nothing. He did nothing at all heroic. Just killed two kids doing something stupid.

What next. Kids ball accidently goes in your yard and you shoot him when he tries to get it? Your pretty sick to call this guy a hero. He saved no one. He risked nothing. He did nothing at all heroic. Just killed two kids doing something stupid.
- He saved some other people from being robbed by these vermin,
- He risked going to prison in this degenerate society,

He could have called the police and saved other people from being robbed by these vermin
He could have saved their lives, and his own freedom
Instead, he was a psychopath who thought that it's ok to kill another human being when it's not self defense.

- He saved some other people from being robbed by these vermin,
- He risked going to prison in this degenerate society,

He could have done that by calling 911 and holding them at gunpoint.

Oh he will spend the rest of his miserable life in jail for sure.

Both parties were in the wrong. Those intruders deserved to be shot, but not executed. The first shots were self defense. It became murder when he decided to execute them when they no longer posed a threat after being shot.

Both parties were in the wrong. Those intruders deserved to be shot, but not executed. The first shots were self defense. It became murder when he decided to execute them when they no longer posed a threat after being shot.

I agree with most of what your saying. But since they were unarmed I don't think any shooting was self defense. I'm sure if he let them know he was home and armed they would have run away fast.

I see your point, but I think you people are missing the point:
HE DOES NOT HAVE TIME TO KEEP HUNTING THEM - he wants to live in peace, he understands the prisons in USA are overcrowded and the police is corrupt, no one can deny these things - there just isn't enough room for all rats in this world

Forum List

Back