Herschel Walker: I'll put my resume up against Obama's any time"

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Walker added that he’d gladly put his résumé next to Obama’s for comparison.

“But my résumé against his résumé – I’ll put it up any time of the day and I think I’ve done well,” he continued. “One of the things I say to the people is he’s not in Georgia voting.”

I'd imagine Republicans here would agree.

Would any Republicans like to comment on this?

“But my résumé against his résumé – I’ll put it up any time of the day and I think I’ve done well,” he continued. “One of the things I say to the people is he’s not in Georgia voting.”

No, he wouldn't.

I would put my 19 year old daughter's resume next to Obama's.

Dude was basically an unemployed race hustler until elected to the Illinois leg.

Absolutely freakin' fascinating.
I know, right?

The dude's resume is sketchy as fuck. Nothing indicate Obama was particularly outstanding at anything. Goddamn commie shit sneaked his way into the white house with Soros money (proved).

Unfortunately, resumes don't really matter. There are only a few prerequisites to being a Senator, and Walker is just as qualified as any of the rest of them.

So, whatever point you thought you were making, you failed.

I know, right?

The dude's resume is sketchy as fuck. Nothing indicate Obama was particularly outstanding at anything. Goddamn commie shit sneaked his way into the white house with Soros money (proved).

Unfortunately, resumes don't really matter. There are only a few prerequisites to being a Senator, and Walker is just as qualified as any of the rest of them.

The Kenyan cocksuker was good at getting preferential treatment and tossing cards

And most people still don't comprehend the significance of his lie to universities that he was born in Kenya (not true, he was born in Hawaii).

Obama lied and cheated his way through all of it claiming to be a foreigner to get into Columbia and Harvard.

He's a lying cheater.

Chris Matthews freaked out when Hawaii initially said it did NOT have homO's birth certificate.

A birth certificate is a piece of paper that can be fudged

See jones, Alex and how CT Zionist fascists got him...

I know, right?

His qualifications were he married a Chicago Democratic Party ward heeler and attended a racist black 'church'. Even Carl Lewis, who accomplished pretty much nothing, has a better record than Obama has on anything.

Obama would be crushed instantly if he played for the UGA Bulldogs.

Hershel is nuts.

Forum List

Back