Herschel Walker: I'll put my resume up against Obama's any time"

He was responsible for countless Dallas Cowboys super bowl and play off victories...by getting traded from the Dallas Cowboys. Obama can't say that.
Poor Minnesota, on the receiving end of the worst trade in NFL history. Herschel Walker for 3 Cowboys Super Bowl trophy's.

Most interesting to me, as always, are the responses on this thread. The ideology is so calcified that they can’t even bring themselves to admit how absurd Walker’s statement is.

To me, this is yet another cautionary tale about the dangers of ideology. Is this delusion, denial, dishonesty? Some combination therein? I don’t know.

Walker - free thinking man of merit and personal achievement

HomO - promoted for skin color, gender, country of birth, and having a faux family with a man as a "wife"

Nobody on the forum is more fixated on talking about gay people and their sexual acts than EMH.

Really does make one wonder about them.
I just fired a guy who talked the same way his whole sixty days about gays while not being gay.

All your heroes have to do is show some courage and

COME OUT OF THE CLOSET

Courage is in very short supply at the top of the dem party
The gay people I know are out of the closet and don't talk about gays or gay sex as much as you do.

Poor Minnesota, on the receiving end of the worst trade in NFL history. Herschel Walker for 3 Cowboys Super Bowl trophy's.
Very true but what does that have to do with the subject of this thread?

" We Are Sofa King We Tod Ed "

* Should Be Poster Child For Secular Humanism Mantra Of No Testing Standards Required As Anyone Can Do The Job *

Georgia republicans as they say , cut off their nose to spite their face in 2020 runoff elections for senator and refused to go to the poles in an effort to teach their " evil government " a lesson , thereby handing the senate majority to democrats , while a fuck the american constitution is in place that allows a simple majority in the senate to pass legislation rather than a 60% majority , and now they are willing to promote and elect a dullard because they fit the suit for the party platform .
comacho_1024x1024.jpg

The gay people I know are out of the closet and don't talk about gays or gay sex as much as you do.

If you notice Michelle is a man - you must be gay
If you think dePape is Paul's gay coke whore - you must be gay
If you think Nancy and Hillary are dykes - you must be gay

If you support pedophile normalization = YOU ARE GAY

He didn't

Obama is a half-white son of two idiot commie shits, born in Hawaii, who lied and cheated his way through EVERYTHING to get into Columbia and Harvard, just like Fauxcahantus Warren.

THAT is the real story.

Just like all leftist vermin. If they're not lying and cheating, they're asleep.

Michelle Obama gave birth to two daughters, you vicious moron.

I think its a toss-up between Trump endorsed Walker and Trump supporter Ditka trade all of his draft picks for Ricky Williams once upon a time. The Cowboys had a superior coach who knew what to do with the draft picks.

"In a 2013 list of the worst NFL trades ever made, Sports Illustrated ranked the Ricky Williams trade as the second-worst, following only the Herschel Walker trade.[29]"

Blob supporters don't know football.

Most interesting to me, as always, are the responses on this thread. The ideology is so calcified that they can’t even bring themselves to admit how absurd Walker’s statement is.

To me, this is yet another cautionary tale about the dangers of ideology. Is this delusion, denial, dishonesty? Some combination therein? I don’t know.
Walker made his way on merit. Obama? Lies.

I think that's what we really learned from this thread.

This is the perfect example of a repressed homosexual who hates himself because he is gay.

Forum List

Back