Herschel Walker: I'll put my resume up against Obama's any time"

Walker made his way on merit. Obama? Lies.
giphy.gif

I don't know why everybody is so upset about Herschel Walker.

Dude is the typical black guy. He's a dumb fuck. He has a bunch of illegitimate kids that he tries not to pay for. The only thing missing is a long criminal history and substance abuse problem.

Right?

The left should be throwing themselves at Herschel Walker, right?

Walker added that he’d gladly put his résumé next to Obama’s for comparison.

“But my résumé against his résumé – I’ll put it up any time of the day and I think I’ve done well,” he continued. “One of the things I say to the people is he’s not in Georgia voting.”

I'd imagine Republicans here would agree.

Would any Republicans like to comment on this?

Walker was an elite athlete. Obama was politician. I d rather have Walker’s resume. Mac is still a partisan lying hack,

Walker added that he’d gladly put his résumé next to Obama’s for comparison.

“But my résumé against his résumé – I’ll put it up any time of the day and I think I’ve done well,” he continued. “One of the things I say to the people is he’s not in Georgia voting.”

I'd imagine Republicans here would agree.

Would any Republicans like to comment on this?

Mr. Walker has actually run businesses and employed people. Mr. Obama was just a community agitator and don of the Honolulu Chomo Gang before entering elective office.

Mr. Walker clearly was admitted to college based on his achievements and abilities, as opposed to Affirmative Action case B. Hussein O.

Do you all really believe this or do you just do it to piss off the Obama fans?
The latter and it works.

We hear all about Trump worship, but everybody forgets the outright cult-of-personality Obama worship. Little kids in school were singing songs praising Obama.

That's why it pisses them off. He is a God. They are his peasant subjects. We are disrespecting their God. We are committing blasphemy. we are desecrating their Quran.

We hear all about Trump worship, but everybody forgets the outright cult-of-personality Obama worship. Little kids in school were singing songs praising Obama.

And whole churches are singing officially registered worship song about Trump. It is a sad world we live in

That's why it pisses them off. He is a God. They are his peasant subjects. We are disrespecting their God. We are committing blasphemy. we are desecrating their Quran.

Same reason the MAGA folks get pissed off so easily about Trump

And whole churches are singing officially registered worship song about Trump. It is a sad world we live in

Same reason the MAGA folks get pissed off so easily about Trump
I can't disagree.

It would be much better if everybody thought of Trump is an idiot who happens to do what we want him to do.

I would be satisfied with any idiot sitting in the White House doing what we wanted him to do. Those motherfuckers work for us.

He is right. Walker got to play at GA and the NFL on merit. What is incorrect about that statement?
He was a good football player, and he is also an idiot. That someone can conflate athletic prowess with competency for the United States Senate is beyond me.

He was a good football player, and he is also an idiot. That someone can conflate athletic prowess with competency for the United States Senate is beyond me.
He was an elite football player. Until you admit that we cannot continue this dialogue.

He was an elite football player. Until you admit that we cannot continue this dialogue.
There is precious little dialogue to be had with someone claiming Herschel Walker is a competent candidate for U.S. Senate.

Forum List

Back