Herschel Walker: I'll put my resume up against Obama's any time"

Chris Matthews freaked out when Hawaii initially said it did NOT have homO's birth certificate.

A birth certificate is a piece of paper that can be fudged

See jones, Alex and how CT Zionist fascists got him...

How do you think baby Obama got through US Customs and Immigration?

So certain that is the only way...

HomO's mom was connected.

Indeed, just showing a Kenyan passport allows for entry...

Nope. He was an infant with a white American mother. PS.. in 1961 it was British East Africa.. he would have to have a British passport. Of course his mother never left the US until she married her second husband and went to Indonesia.

"Community Organizer"

He may have been an adjunt con law prof, but that dude's warped interpretation of the Constitution would disqualify his ass at any law school if he were white.

Community Organizer is entry level to a political career
Go out and meet the people to discuss their concerns

Looks like it worked out

Walker added that he’d gladly put his résumé next to Obama’s for comparison.

“But my résumé against his résumé – I’ll put it up any time of the day and I think I’ve done well,” he continued. “One of the things I say to the people is he’s not in Georgia voting.”

I'd imagine Republicans here would agree.

Would any Republicans like to comment on this?

Obama, the only America Lawyer who never heard of Judicial Review, which used to be taught in public school in the Bronx.

"Ultimately, I'm confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."

So certain that is the only way...

HomO's mom was connected.

Indeed, just showing a Kenyan passport allows for entry...

Lol 🤣 she was a 17 old nobody.. How do you imagine she was "connected"?

Walker added that he’d gladly put his résumé next to Obama’s for comparison.

“But my résumé against his résumé – I’ll put it up any time of the day and I think I’ve done well,” he continued. “One of the things I say to the people is he’s not in Georgia voting.”

I'd imagine Republicans here would agree.

Would any Republicans like to comment on this?

He was responsible for countless Dallas Cowboys super bowl and play off victories...by getting traded from the Dallas Cowboys. Obama can't say that.

Obama would be crushed instantly if he played for the UGA Bulldogs.

Hershel is nuts.
Most interesting to me, as always, are the responses on this thread. The ideology is so calcified that they can’t even bring themselves to admit how absurd Walker’s statement is.

To me, this is yet another cautionary tale about the dangers of ideology. Is this delusion, denial, dishonesty? Some combination therein? I don’t know.

Forum List

Back