Herschel Warns Of Possible Erection Fraud In Upcoming Run-Off

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018

Speaking of erections, looks like there is one between two useless balls....and the erection comment aside; what is it with him always having to appear with handlers? Have you ever seen a Senatorial candidate so lead by the hand and coddled?

He literally has to have at least 1 or 2 people sitting next to him at every TV appearance like they are his translators or parents. Look Trumpers, I know you folks don't care about who the candidate is, as long as it votes the way Mitch tells him to vote - (which is funny because according to you Trumpers, you hate Mitch) -- but what if Herschel doesn't have a handler next to him to tell him how to vote and he accidentally votes for something horrible, like labor rights, Medicare/Medicaid expansion;, consumer protections, gay rights for his son; you know, really terrifying stuff to right-wingers....would yall give him a pass or say he was tricked by the Dems?

Speaking of erections, looks like there is one between two useless balls....and the erection comment aside; what is it with him always having to appear with handlers? Have you ever seen a Senatorial candidate so lead by the hand and coddled?

He literally has to have at least 1 or 2 people sitting next to him at every TV appearance like they are his translators or parents. Look Trumpers, I know you folks don't care about who the candidate is, as long as it votes the way Mitch tells him to vote - (which is funny because according to you Trumpers, you hate Mitch) -- but what if Herschel doesn't have a handler next to him to tell him how to vote and he accidentally votes for something horrible, like labor rights, Medicare/Medicaid expansion;, consumer protections, gay rights for his son; you know, really terrifying stuff to right-wingers....would yall give him a pass or say he was tricked by the Dems?

Because the guy is a complete moron. Literally, the dumbest human being to run for a Senate seat in my lifetime.

Because the guy is a complete moron. Literally, the dumbest human being to run for a Senate seat in my lifetime.
That's racist!

Unless of course, you are calling Obama, VP Kamala Harris, Supreme Court Justice Jackson, or any of those "bad blacks" dumb....then you are just totally being honest and stuff...

Is he sound on the hunter Biden laptop issue ?

Like strokeboy in PA, amirite?
Even "strokeboy" doesn't always have to appear with "handlers" -- AFTER A STROKE...he damn sure didn't need it before the stroke....but thanks for comparing a non-stroke victim in Herschel to a stroke victim.......does it hurt to be this pathetic?

Forum List

Back