'He’s All Heart’: Ohio Residents Express Gratitude for Trump’s Visit

Don’t know. I know it’s not simple.

But clearly all you’re interested in is blaming. I’m interested in preventing future accidents.

A Trump administration wouldn’t ever worry about preventing accidents. That’s what deregulation is all about.
Trump deregulation didn't cause the accident. Anything else?

You are correct. But Trump deregulation makes it more likely accidents will happen.

We need better regulation to prevent future accidents, don’t you agree?
Nope. Derailments happen.

Last edited:
No, not triggered... merely vigorously opposed to your piece-of-$hit false-idol hero... and happy to continue countering the worst by MAGA lemmings.
Yeah. Mhmm. :itsok:

xcjVtxF.png

Nope. We just agreed it's a maintenance issue. Are you drunk?
We didn’t agree. You’re making shut up.

Aren’t there regulations about performing maintenance?

What about car weight? What about temperature sensors?

You just agreed it could have been prevented. How do you think it could have been prevented?

Joe Biden and other Democrats are busy pandering to illegal aliens, blacks, Hispanics and criminals. White Trump supporters are all racist, fascists and white supremacists. Therefore to Joe the people in East Palestine don’t count for shit. Joe probably thinks they deserved just what they got.

Well that's a mixed bag of truth and fiction

We didn’t agree. You’re making shut up.

Aren’t there regulations about performing maintenance?

What about car weight? What about temperature sensors?

You just agreed it could have been prevented. How do you think it could have been prevented?
Competent maintenance.

So we should regulate they have to do competent maintenance, right?
I would think they already have a maintenance schedule. How about appointing someone competent to oversee transportation instead of a queer political hack.

I would think they already have a maintenance schedule. How about appointing someone competent to oversee transportation instead of a queer political hack.
Did Buttigieg repel the maintenance regulations?

Let's face it, Trump is a man of compassion unlike Biden who isn't. The East Palestine residents agree!

Thank you so much for this... it brought tears to my eyes... a rarity in my life.

Some of us had forgotten.. how things can be in this country under the right leadership... (wonder how we all but forgot?)

One of the best parts is where the children (one anyhow) got really excited at seeing him.. LOL

so cute.. :)

This is all you have to know of what's happening here.

DDRmIVw.png
excellent!

I'm going to copy this and show it to liberals (if I can find any... I stay clear of them as much as possible)

We should never forget that Trump did not take a salary for being president

haven't heard that talked about in a LONG time... :(

The same Lefties who protested the Iraq War are now all in on paying the pensions of a corrupt Eastern European regime while engaging in a proxy war with a nuclear fucking power.

Truly frightening how asinine and bereft of critical thinking skills the Leftist mob is.
well said

:clap::clap:

Forum List

Back