He's at it again

Maybe it's time someone called da Jooz to the carpet?

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Yes that did come out of your ass. Like no one could tell.

Yeah, remind me why Jews should support Obama and his administration? Kerry is totally unfit for service.

He believes he is going to be the one to get Israel to give up their land to people that even the Arabs don't want on their lands.

He really, really, really wants a Nobel Peace Prize because somehow Obama got one.

I am with Kerry on this. All you israel firsters should move to Israel if you are so interested in defending them and their apartheid policies. I guess its just OK for jews/Israel to boycott stuff but when its done to them its "anti semitic".

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is once again the target of criticism, direct and indirect, by Israeli leaders after he suggested that Israel could face "delegitimization" and "boycott" campaigns without a peace deal with the Palestinians.

So speaking the truth is now wrong to the Israelis? Since many EU nations are calling for boycotts on Israel over the Palestinian situation.

Uh, the Palestinians don't just want land, they want to eliminate the Jews from the planet. They supported the Nazis in WW2 when the Germans were killing off Jews in Europe.

Anyone claiming Israel is the evil one in this relationship is full of shit.

I am with Kerry on this. All you israel firsters should move to Israel if you are so interested in defending them and their apartheid policies. I guess its just OK for jews/Israel to boycott stuff but when its done to them its "anti semitic".

Yes, the evil alliance of liberals and losertarians comes together over the hatred of "da Jews."

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is once again the target of criticism, direct and indirect, by Israeli leaders after he suggested that Israel could face "delegitimization" and "boycott" campaigns without a peace deal with the Palestinians.

So speaking the truth is now wrong to the Israelis? Since many EU nations are calling for boycotts on Israel over the Palestinian situation.

Maybe it's time someone called da Jooz to the carpet?

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah, remind me why Jews should support Obama and his administration? Kerry is totally unfit for service.

Remind me why the Jews should support either party?
Because one of them is going to be in power. The GOP is far more open to Jews and far more supportive of Israel and other Jewish causes than the Dems, which is the party of Arabists and anti-semites.

The Jews are in the same position against it's neighbor as when it was first a nation. Nothing new, better hope Babylon does not rise again, but then again they don't have immoral kings to screw it up now.

You are an ignorant jew-hating dunce.

Yes, the evil alliance of liberals and losertarians comes together over the hatred of "da Jews."

Darn those Jews, they will only let me go into the Jewish swimming pools up to my waist.

Remind me why the Jews should support either party?
Because one of them is going to be in power. The GOP is far more open to Jews and far more supportive of Israel and other Jewish causes than the Dems, which is the party of Arabists and anti-semites.

Yes the GOP does like to be Israel's lap dog.

There are non-Jews living in Israel that live a good life without problems.

It is amazing a group of nomads that have many terrorists among them can't live with the Jews and aren't welcome by their Arab neighbors....:eusa_whistle:

Darn those Jews, they will only let me go into the Jewish swimming pools up to my waist.

Did Kerry actually say that the US would be a participant in the "delegitimization" and "boycott"?

NO, and Oblama does not support as such either, but listening to the RWer's they think so, but critical thing skills is not their best character trait.

There are non-Jews living in Israel that live a good life without problems.

It is amazing a group of nomads that have many terrorists among them can't live with the Jews and aren't welcome by their Arab neighbors....:eusa_whistle:

I can remember when it was fighting time when a Yankee met a Rebel at a party.

Forum List

Back