He's at it again

There are non-Jews living in Israel that live a good life without problems.

It is amazing a group of nomads that have many terrorists among them can't live with the Jews and aren't welcome by their Arab neighbors....:eusa_whistle:

Yes, the evil alliance of liberals and losertarians comes together over the hatred of "da Jews."

Darn those Jews, they will only let me go into the Jewish swimming pools up to my waist.

You do know that Israel has a social pyramid caste system?

Yes that did come out of your ass. Like no one could tell.

Yeah, remind me why Jews should support Obama and his administration? Kerry is totally unfit for service.

Remind me why the Jews should support either party?
Because one of them is going to be in power. The GOP is far more open to Jews and far more supportive of Israel and other Jewish causes than the Dems, which is the party of Arabists and anti-semites.

Not all Jews are Israelis, and not all Israelis are Jews. Considering the support the Democratic party garners from the Jewish community, I'd say many Jews disagree with your assessment.

Go put on your Nazi outfit and jack off to Arafat's face....that will be your Super Bowl weekend story at the welfare line tomorrow.

It is amazing a group of nomads that have many terrorists among them can't live with the Jews and aren't welcome by their Arab neighbors....:eusa_whistle:

Darn those Jews, they will only let me go into the Jewish swimming pools up to my waist.

I can remember when it was fighting time when a Yankee met a Rebel at a party.

I am with Kerry on this. All you israel firsters should move to Israel if you are so interested in defending them and their apartheid policies. I guess its just OK for jews/Israel to boycott stuff but when its done to them its "anti semitic".

Embrace those who would kill you...worked for Jesus about 2000 years ago.

Remind me why the Jews should support either party?
Because one of them is going to be in power. The GOP is far more open to Jews and far more supportive of Israel and other Jewish causes than the Dems, which is the party of Arabists and anti-semites.

Not all Jews are Israelis, and not all Israelis are Jews. Considering the support the Democratic party garners from the Jewish community, I'd say many Jews disagree with your assessment.

Wow, two fallacies wrapped in one.
Yes, the vast majority of Jews are not Israelis. That does not mean Israel is not a vital interest to most Jews.
The fact that many Jews disagree with me does not invalidate my assertion. You'll need to try harder if you want to swim with the big fish.

Did Kerry actually say that the US would be a participant in the "delegitimization" and "boycott"?

No he did not.
But his words imply the U.S. would countenance such sanctions and it was a veiled threat. I realize that for the Left unless a) it was explicitly stated, and b) it was not a Republican then it doesn't exist without explicit statement. The rest of us are much smarter.

Yes, the evil alliance of liberals and losertarians comes together over the hatred of "da Jews."

So speaking the truth is now wrong to the Israelis? Since many EU nations are calling for boycotts on Israel over the Palestinian situation.

Oh, come on!
The Jews gave you Yeshu, Saint Paul, The Eternal Lake of Fire!

Did Kerry actually say that the US would be a participant in the "delegitimization" and "boycott"?

No he did not.
But his words imply the U.S. would countenance such sanctions and it was a veiled threat. I realize that for the Left unless a) it was explicitly stated, and b) it was not a Republican then it doesn't exist without explicit statement. The rest of us are much smarter.

"The rest of us are much smarter"
You give yourself way too much credit. :nono:
So this thread is nothing but partisan conjecture. Of course with using Breitbart as a resource isn't the equivalent as someone from the left using HuffPost or Media Matters. :eusa_whistle:

"So this thread is nothing but partisan conjecture"

This board...nay this whole world ...is nothing but partisan conjecture...

It doesn't have to be that way, there is a choice you know.
I went to Reuters and got the entire overview, sans selective chosen parses. I do the same thing with lefty threads (look for the real story), there's way too much usage of partisan resources around here.
But I did enjoy your response.:thup:

Uh, the Palestinians don't just want land, they want to eliminate the Jews from the planet. They supported the Nazis in WW2 when the Germans were killing off Jews in Europe.

Anyone claiming Israel is the evil one in this relationship is full of shit.

I am with Kerry on this. All you israel firsters should move to Israel if you are so interested in defending them and their apartheid policies. I guess its just OK for jews/Israel to boycott stuff but when its done to them its "anti semitic".
Wow...bit defensive over this ain't ya? If you are so worried about it go fight in the IDF...sure they need more bodies to shoot at pregnant women and little kids and they certainly need more people to drive the bulldozers and destroy homes!

You are an ignorant jew-hating dunce.
Appreciate the neg rep gentile hater.

No he did not.

So this thread is nothing but partisan conjecture. Of course with using Breitbart as a resource isn't the equivalent as someone from the left using HuffPost or Media Matters. :eusa_whistle:

It isnt partisan conjecture. Everyone understood Kerry's comments as a thinly veiled threat. Why do you think the Israelis reacted like they did?
Like I said, smarter. ANd better informed.

Uh, the Palestinians don't just want land, they want to eliminate the Jews from the planet. They supported the Nazis in WW2 when the Germans were killing off Jews in Europe.

Wow...bit defensive over this ain't ya? If you are so worried about it go fight in the IDF...sure they need more bodies to shoot at pregnant women and little kids and they certainly need more people to drive the bulldozers and destroy homes!

No he did not.

It isnt partisan conjecture. Everyone understood Kerry's comments as a thinly veiled threat. Why do you think the Israelis reacted like they did?

It's pure conjecture based on nothing.
I'll tell you what Rabbi, the day I see a post by you that's "smart" I'll acknowledge you. Deal? :razz:

I nominate this for asshole post of the year!!!!!

You do know that Israel has a social pyramid caste system?

Have you ever even been there?

Look at the Nazi claiming the "Jews" are killing pregnant women and little children.....uh that would be YOU, Nazi.

It's pure conjecture based on nothing.
I'll tell you what Rabbi, the day I see a post by you that's "smart" I'll acknowledge you. Deal? :razz:

OK, so Kerry never made remarks. The media made it all up, right?
You wouldn't know smart if it bit you in the ass, hairboy.

Wow, two fallacies wrapped in one.
Yes, the vast majority of Jews are not Israelis. That does not mean Israel is not a vital interest to most Jews.
The fact that many Jews disagree with me does not invalidate my assertion. You'll need to try harder if you want to swim with the big fish.

So, it doesn't matter what many Jews think. What matters it what you think Jews should think. Gotcha. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back