Hes got a good question

How else are you going to get people to stop their racist ways?
You're a cop and the only one I know of on USMB. What are YOUR thoughts on this, from a cops perspective?

How to stop people from being racist? I'm not sure that's a job for police.

You only eliminate racism by eliminating the incentives for being racist.
I didn't ask the correct question. I meant...what are your thoughts of what is happening in cities where police hands are tied, so to speak, and are left to battle this bullshit without assistance from governors or mayors?

You're a cop and the only one I know of on USMB. What are YOUR thoughts on this, from a cops perspective?

How to stop people from being racist? I'm not sure that's a job for police.

You only eliminate racism by eliminating the incentives for being racist.
I didn't ask the correct question. I meant...what are your thoughts of what is happening in cities where police hands are tied, so to speak, and are left to battle this bullshit without assistance from governors or mayors?

Governors, Mayors, and City Council people, don't typically render police a lot of assistance, other than to provide budgets.

What matters most is that your sergeants and other cops have your back.

You don't.
A racist thinks that his or her attitude is right. If you feel you are right, no one in the world is ever going to change your mind.

Racism is eliminated slowly, through the education of the children, until racists no longer exist.

No one will ever change a racist's mind.
Is being pizzed at a woman who has children out of wedlock and can not care for them being racist? Is it being racist when a percentage of the guys kneeling in sports have fathered many children with many women and do not support the kids that much? Is it racist when men are given multiple opportunities in employment and blow the jobs or multiple opportunities in their criminal acts and somehow blame someone else? Lets work things out. At some point the money will be reduced for all of that stuff anyway.

Stamping out what is left of racism, which isn't a whole helluva alot anymore, is a zero sum game for Marxists!
The trade-off in this charade is Communism.

You don't.
A racist thinks that his or her attitude is right. If you feel you are right, no one in the world is ever going to change your mind.

Racism is eliminated slowly, through the education of the children, until racists no longer exist.

No one will ever change a racist's mind.
Is being pizzed at a woman who has children out of wedlock and can not care for them being racist? Is it being racist when a percentage of the guys kneeling in sports have fathered many children with many women and do not support the kids that much? Is it racist when men are given multiple opportunities in employment and blow the jobs or multiple opportunities in their criminal acts and somehow blame someone else? Lets work things out. At some point the money will be reduced for all of that stuff anyway.
You're asking the wrong person here. I hold to the real definition of racism. Not the lefts laundry list of hurt feelings.

Forum List

Back