He's the TEN BILLION DOLLAR MAN! Trump files his presidential disclosure

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Well I don't think he needs to inflate jack shit. :lol:

Here's where Trump has an advantage over other candidates. The Donald not only backs up what he says he will do, but he's right. He can't be bought.

And he hasn't needed a charity foundation to filter cash thru to become privately wealthy has he now?

"Regardless, the net-worth figure should put to rest any fears that Trump is inflating his wealth – doing it in writing would be a federal crime – or that he's still just toying with a serious White House run.

'First people said I would never run, and I did,' Trump said Wednesday. 'Then, they said, I would never file my statement of candidacy with the FEC, and I did. Next, they said I would never file my personal financial disclosure forms.'

'I filed them early despite the fact that I am allowed two 45 days [sic] extensions.'

Making the initial deadline means Trump will be eligible to particpate in the first GOP primary debate, hosted by Fox News in Cleveland, Ohio on August 6."

Donald Trump is worth 10BN as he files a presidential financial disclosure Daily Mail Online

Donald Trump does not need to be bought, he will help further the plutocracy's dominance over our government out of the goodness of his heart.

Donald Trump does not need to be bought, he will help further the plutocracy's dominance over our government out of the goodness of his heart.

Yep. He's a 1%'er who will fight hard for the 1% at the cost of the rest of us.

This is very good news for Drumpf. The way he sues everyone who disagrees with him and the way he constantly files bankruptcy, he needs every penny daddy left him.

This is very good news for Drumpf. The way he sues everyone who disagrees with him and the way he constantly files bankruptcy, he needs every penny daddy left him.
The debates are going to be the greatest moment in political comedy of our entire lives, oh lord it is going to be glorious.

Trump is a total wanker. But he does raise valid points we shy away from. But Trump never cost me my job, and he didn't drive up health care prices ...Obama HAS hurt me and America. Enough. No more Obamas, Bushes or Clintons. Time for a real CHANGE.

Are you forgetting yet ONCE AGAIN Hillary IS a 1%?

Here's a clue for you: Hillary is in the top 0.1%

Yes she is, are you saying that because you think it is a bad thing for the wealthy to buy their way into power? I think it's obscene but you might think differently.

Yes she is, are you saying that because you think it is a bad thing for the wealthy to buy their way into power? I think it's obscene but you might think differently.

You mean like Hillary is doing?

The class warfare shit doesn't work for Hillary because she is in the target class.

Forum List

Back