He's the TEN BILLION DOLLAR MAN! Trump files his presidential disclosure

Trump has to be recognized for the fact that immigration reform is now part of the campaign discussion. Very good.

He does not have the sand though to keep the traction, and will be I believe an afterthought by January.

However, if we wins the nomination, we the GOP would pick up maybe 41 to 42% of the total vote.

I think he would do better as a third party candidate.

Last edited:
Last month it was $8B. He must have had a great four weeks or he's rounding up.

Does it really matter?

Trump has to be recognized for the fact that immigration reform is now part of the campaign discussion. Very good.

He does not have the sand though to keep the traction, and will be I believe an afterthought by January.

However, if we wins the nomination, we would pick up maybe 41 to 42% of the total vote.

Trump has the balls to make the deal
Obama has NO balls period.

However, if we wins the nomination, we would pick up maybe 41 to 42% of the total vote.

Trump has the balls to make the deal
Obama has NO balls period.
I beg to differ, he has his balls in Valerie Jarrett's purse.

Good for Donald Trump, but what do you bet we never see a tax filing?

Tax filing--its July!!

Sour grapes! You need cheering up.

It is assured Trump will debate Aug 6!!
Feeling better now?:banana:
Too bad libtards will miss it. Remember? It is going to be on FOX..
I wouldn't miss it for the world. This a world class popcorn eating moment and probably the best comedy in years.

Tax filing--its July!!

Sour grapes! You need cheering up.

It is assured Trump will debate Aug 6!!
Feeling better now?:banana:
Too bad libtards will miss it. Remember? It is going to be on FOX..
You know they did a poll sometime back and more liberals watch FOX then CNN! I guess they WANT to know the truth so they are better informed as to what to DENY!

Donald Trump does not need to be bought, he will help further the plutocracy's dominance over our government out of the goodness of his heart.

Here's a clue for you: Hillary is in the top 0.1%
Trump is worth about 19 times Hillary.

So where's the dividing line? How much money do you have to have to be a plutocrat? I doubt any voter believes the number doesn't put Hillary in that class.

Hillary is in the 0.001%. The fact is indisputable.

So where's the dividing line? How much money do you have to have to be a plutocrat? I doubt any voter believes the number doesn't put Hillary in that class.

Hillary is in the 0.001%. The fact is indisputable.

You're a Canadian, shouldn't you be more concerned with the price of Levi's and booze?

Awe butt hurt and whining, it fits you so well.
Butt hurt? you must be off your meds today.
Democrats called his bluff and they lost.....AGAIN.

The farther Trump goes the better it is for the Democrats. If they actually get to run against Trump with an 80% unfavorable among Hispanics,

hell, they could bring back Kerry and win.

Forum List

Back