He's the TEN BILLION DOLLAR MAN! Trump files his presidential disclosure

Are you forgetting yet ONCE AGAIN Hillary IS a 1%?

AND.., most of that wealth come to the bitch illegally. :up:

AND.., to the "wanker" liberfools.., so what if he went bankrupt a thousand times, he would have become successful and wealthy a thousand and one times.
He's reckless and wasteful with his own money, how do you think he would act with the taxpayer's money? The man has destroyed more wealth than he has ever made.

I think Trump is laughing his hole off...

He has all the RW idiots all worked up...

The guy was a self confessed liberal and said only great things about Hillary...

Trump the greatest gift to Democrats...
No question Trump is a gift to the left and Republicans are unable to get him to shut up

That is why I think he is pulling the p*ss...

He has done a massive U turn on abortion.

Can see that going on loop if he won

Yep. He's a 1%'er who will fight hard for the 1% at the cost of the rest of us.

But you actually think Hillary is neither the same nor will do the same... :lol:
I don't like Hillary, and prefer Bernie Sanders. But if the GOP wants to field a bunch of plutocrats, and the Democrats don't pick Sanders, then it will one plutocrat against another; and Hillary Clinton can win that game most likely.

Are DemocRATS that fucked up, that they would vote for a woman that broke the law numerous times,(Server destroyed, lied about subpoena, lied about only one electronics device for e-Mail, FAILED to disclose SID VICIOUS'S e-mails that were directly involved with her state dept. work, etc.)) was involved with Iran Deal which GIVES Iran the nuclear bomb, was the boss when 4 men were killed in Benghazi, Has a Foundation that everyone knows is corrupt and was BUYING FAVORS of her through bill, and her speaking engagements?....Need more?... Do you people have NO SHAME about this wicked bitch, are you ALL THIS CORRUPT and fucked up that all you care about is your FREE SHIT from this administration?
You're a partisan hack, so I don't take anything you say seriously any more than I do Alex Jones or Glenn Beck.

I don't get any 'free shit', but I find it amusing how you go on and on, suck onto the narrative of other people, and still believe you have your own voice.

Oh, and Guy Fawkes deserved what he got, as he wanted to murder the King and Parliament in order to impose a Catholic tyranny on England - complete with burning of heretics and mass executions.

So V for Vendetta was talking BS, and your mask is the mask of religious persecution and tyranny.

Didn't realize that did you? That's what comes from getting your history from Hollywood movies.

Your avatar suits you, as tyranny is what I see, not 'freedom' whenever you post.

Edit: Also forgot to mention that since Guy Fawkes fought with Spanish Catholics against the Dutch (who wanted to free themselves from Spain), he was also an advocate of tyranny in mainland Europe too.

Last edited:
Does the Confederate flag make one racist? Yes you still take it up the ass... FACT!
Aww, po, baby. You're actually jealous cause I'm a heterosexual. You actually think you can project your gayness onto others. :lmao:

You mean you have to tell people your a heterosexual!!!! Well, we see that you lie on that FACT also! :321:
Yup, you reek of jealousy. :thup:

I don't care if you like guys, girls, if you are a guy or a girl, if you are black, blue green or purple. You are a nutter, that's all that matters to me. Hell, you have opinions that aren't your own. :lmao:
Does this mean you've never agreed with anything you've ever read??

Yes, then it becomes part of my opinion. LMAO

Are you forgetting yet ONCE AGAIN Hillary IS a 1%?

AND.., most of that wealth come to the bitch illegally. :up:

AND.., to the "wanker" liberfools.., so what if he went bankrupt a thousand times, he would have become successful and wealthy a thousand and one times.
He's reckless and wasteful with his own money, how do you think he would act with the taxpayer's money? The man has destroyed more wealth than he has ever made.

More BS, the guy knows how to operate a business and does it better than you can even imagine. He knows how to make deals and get things moving. All you have is your opinion based on a world you know nothing about.
Does this translate into a god President, I'm not sure. I do know you could never create wealth nor could you be successful with manage a lot of money. You are jealous of those who have.

Donald Trump does not need to be bought, he will help further the plutocracy's dominance over our government out of the goodness of his heart.

Yep. He's a 1%'er who will fight hard for the 1% at the cost of the rest of us.

This is very good news for Drumpf. The way he sues everyone who disagrees with him and the way he constantly files bankruptcy, he needs every penny daddy left him.

As opposed to Hillary, who is a one percenter that will be owing corporate America a lot of favors for their campaign contributions.

Yep, she'll owe her soul to those who gave to the Clinton Foundation and her campaign. Politics as usual.
Does she owe me her soul? Hillary is raised more money than all 6 of the Republican candidates combined. In the past you Republicans would be cocky about how much more your candidate raised than ours. Looks like Hillary is very popular and not just with me
How much of that bundle came from foreign countries thinking they were giving to the Clinton Foundation?

I can't wait for the debates when Trump defends his birther views and his love for the Mexican people

Reflection of a mindset. Typical dependency attitude. You have the notion that politicians have to do something FOR YOU. Most of us just want them to stay out of the way. But, that's just a few of us remaining who still believe in the American way of life.

Republicans DID make Arizona the number two working class poor State.

And Demofaggots on this board CLAIMED two things.
1, "He would NEVER post what he was worth"....HE DID
2, "He was NOT as rich as he claimed".....He proved to be worth MORE then his claim.

Except you can Google Trump to find out how much he's worth.

I don't like Hillary, and prefer Bernie Sanders. But if the GOP wants to field a bunch of plutocrats, and the Democrats don't pick Sanders, then it will one plutocrat against another; and Hillary Clinton can win that game most likely.

The GOP will put Clinton in the White House by not placing anyone remotely electable to run against her.

Forum List

Back