He's the TEN BILLION DOLLAR MAN! Trump files his presidential disclosure

Yes, Trump Can Win (excellent history of Establishment's view of conservatives)

spectator.org ^ | 7/14/15 | Jeffrey Lord
The media assures: Donald Trump can’t possibly win. The GOP Establishment assures: Donald Trump can’t possibly win. After assuring everyone that 1) Trump was never going to run in the first place and 2) once he declared that he would run they insisted he would get nowhere, we now find that these whiz-bangs were wrong on both counts. Trump is in the race and he has surged to the top of the polls, drawing huge crowds. By chance, here in my home Central Pennsylvania county, a race to fill a vacancy in the state legislature in an August 4th election...
Trump is no conservative.
I will take him over a proven liar AND thief anytime.
You really don't have to worry about Bush anymore. He can't run again.

But we are still stuck with the Manchurian muslim, that will now give away all that America has worked for....MORE DISEASED LATIONO CHILDREN, PLEASE!

The media assures: Donald Trump can’t possibly win. The GOP Establishment assures: Donald Trump can’t possibly win. After assuring everyone that 1) Trump was never going to run in the first place and 2) once he declared that he would run they insisted he would get nowhere, we now find that these whiz-bangs were wrong on both counts. Trump is in the race and he has surged to the top of the polls, drawing huge crowds. By chance, here in my home Central Pennsylvania county, a race to fill a vacancy in the state legislature in an August 4th election...

Does it really matter to you? Would you actually vote for him? What you say doesn't have weight of truth or accuracy. You are the enemy, why listen to the enemy.
Who the fuck cares who you listen to? Regardless, He is the most Liberal of all the dozen and a half Republicans running.

But we are still stuck with the Manchurian muslim, that will now give away all that America has worked for....MORE DISEASED LATIONO CHILDREN, PLEASE!
Aww, po, baby.

Aww, po, baby.
Yup, you LOVE it!... as my signature is STILL apropos to you, perhaps we should call you Ms. Jenner?

BUT, unlike you fags from the left, he's MORE HONEST than most!
Yeah, sure he is. You must like the taste of his cock more than the other Republican clowns.

Being YOU are the one with the FAG colors as you avatar now, you must LOVE that HALF BLACK dick being shoved up your ass!
Colors don't make one gay -- you, on the other hand, are gay for sucking cocks. True story.

Yeah, sure he is. You must like the taste of his cock more than the other Republican clowns.

Being YOU are the one with the FAG colors as you avatar now, you must LOVE that HALF BLACK dick being shoved up your ass!
Colors don't make one gay -- you, on the other hand, are gay for sucking cocks. True story.
Does the Confederate flag make one racist? Yes you still take it up the ass... FACT!

Does it really matter to you? Would you actually vote for him? What you say doesn't have weight of truth or accuracy. You are the enemy, why listen to the enemy.
Who the fuck cares who you listen to? Regardless, He is the most Liberal of all the dozen and a half Republicans running.

In your opinion, that a $5 will get you a mocha, good luck with that.

Aww, po, baby.
Yup, you LOVE it!... as my signature is STILL apropos to you, perhaps we should call you Ms. Jenner?
Your signature is pointing out how you lurk in the shadows. You remain an idiot for broadcasting it. :mm:

Nope, not my opinion. And save your nickel. Sounds like ya need it. :thup:

Good for Donald Trump, but what do you bet we never see a tax filing?
Awe butt hurt and whining, it fits you so well.
Butt hurt? you must be off your meds today.
Democrats called his bluff and they lost.....AGAIN.

The farther Trump goes the better it is for the Democrats. If they actually get to run against Trump with an 80% unfavorable among Hispanics,

hell, they could bring back Kerry and win.

Shit, you could bring back Howard Dean and his scream and still win.

Does the Confederate flag make one racist? Yes you still take it up the ass... FACT!
Aww, po, baby. You're actually jealous cause I'm a heterosexual. You actually think you can project your gayness onto others. :lmao:

I'm not spending the nickel.

So Trump being the most liberal is someone else's opinion, so it's not yours yet you spew it anyway? :lmao:

You are not as smart as I thought. Freakin nutters.

Aww, po, baby. You're actually jealous cause I'm a heterosexual. You actually think you can project your gayness onto others. :lmao:

You mean you have to tell people your a heterosexual!!!! Well, we see that you lie on that FACT also! :321:

Aww, po, baby.
Your signature is pointing out how you lurk in the shadows. You remain an idiot for broadcasting it. :mm:

You're the idiot for that avatar thus proving you are the one like likes a dick in his ass... I LIKE to tell people about you, it's FUN!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
My avatar celebrates the victory of the 14th Amendment reigning supreme over conservatives. It's like bait and it constantly catches rightards like you.

Awe butt hurt and whining, it fits you so well.
Butt hurt? you must be off your meds today.
Democrats called his bluff and they lost.....AGAIN.

The farther Trump goes the better it is for the Democrats. If they actually get to run against Trump with an 80% unfavorable among Hispanics,

hell, they could bring back Kerry and win.

Shit, you could bring back Howard Dean and his scream and still win.
Carpet muncher, you want in on this also...

In on a discussion on a message board? Already in, thanks.

So Trump being the most liberal is someone else's opinion, so it's not yours yet you spew it anyway? :lmao:

You shouldn't spend it. Like I said, you need it. And why wouldn't I "spew" it? It shows how desperate the right is that they're rallying behind the most Liberal of all the candidates. Shows how much America rejects conservatism. The right can't even nominate a conservative for president, no less win with one.

You mean you have to tell people your a heterosexual!!!! Well, we see that you lie on that FACT also! :321:
Yup, you reek of jealousy. :thup:

Yup, you reek of jealousy. :thup:

You reek of denial! :ahole-1:

You shouldn't spend it. Like I said, you need it. And why wouldn't I "spew" it? It shows how desperate the right is that they're rallying behind the most Liberal of all the candidates. Shows how much America rejects conservatism. The right can't even nominate a conservative for president, no less win with one.

Coming from a guy that claims it isn't his opinion, you can't get dumber than that.

You nutters crack me up.

Aww, po, baby.

You're the idiot for that avatar thus proving you are the one like likes a dick in his ass... I LIKE to tell people about you, it's FUN!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
My avatar celebrates the victory of the 14th Amendment reigning supreme over conservatives. It's like bait and it constantly catches rightards like you.
Nope, simply states your a FAG! Thanks for playing though!
And I'm pointing out all your projection in the world will not help you.

Forum List

Back