He's the TEN BILLION DOLLAR MAN! Trump files his presidential disclosure

Who the fuck cares who you listen to? Regardless, He is the most Liberal of all the dozen and a half Republicans running.

In your opinion, that a $5 will get you a mocha, good luck with that.
Nope, not my opinion. And save your nickel. Sounds like ya need it. :thup:

I'm not spending the nickel.

So Trump being the most liberal is someone else's opinion, so it's not yours yet you spew it anyway? :lmao:

You are not as smart as I thought. Freakin nutters.
You shouldn't spend it. Like I said, you need it. And why wouldn't I "spew" it? It shows how desperate the right is that they're rallying behind the most Liberal of all the candidates. Shows how much America rejects conservatism. The right can't even nominate a conservative for president, no less win with one.

Coming from a guy that claims it isn't his opinion, you can't get dumber than that.

You nutters crack me up.
What does it matter whose opinion it is?

Being YOU are the one with the FAG colors as you avatar now, you must LOVE that HALF BLACK dick being shoved up your ass!
Colors don't make one gay -- you, on the other hand, are gay for sucking cocks. True story.
Does the Confederate flag make one racist? Yes you still take it up the ass... FACT!
Aww, po, baby. You're actually jealous cause I'm a heterosexual. You actually think you can project your gayness onto others. :lmao:

You mean you have to tell people your a heterosexual!!!! Well, we see that you lie on that FACT also! :321:
Yup, you reek of jealousy. :thup:

I don't care if you like guys, girls, if you are a guy or a girl, if you are black, blue green or purple. You are a nutter, that's all that matters to me. Hell, you have opinions that aren't your own. :lmao:

In your opinion, that a $5 will get you a mocha, good luck with that.

So Trump being the most liberal is someone else's opinion, so it's not yours yet you spew it anyway? :lmao:

You shouldn't spend it. Like I said, you need it. And why wouldn't I "spew" it? It shows how desperate the right is that they're rallying behind the most Liberal of all the candidates. Shows how much America rejects conservatism. The right can't even nominate a conservative for president, no less win with one.

Coming from a guy that claims it isn't his opinion, you can't get dumber than that.

You nutters crack me up.

You can't make this stuff up! :lmao:

Colors don't make one gay -- you, on the other hand, are gay for sucking cocks. True story.
Does the Confederate flag make one racist? Yes you still take it up the ass... FACT!
Aww, po, baby. You're actually jealous cause I'm a heterosexual. You actually think you can project your gayness onto others. :lmao:

You mean you have to tell people your a heterosexual!!!! Well, we see that you lie on that FACT also! :321:
Yup, you reek of jealousy. :thup:

I don't care if you like guys, girls, if you are a guy or a girl, if you are black, blue green or purple. You are a nutter, that's all that matters to me. Hell, you have opinions that aren't your own. :lmao:
Does this mean you've never agreed with anything you've ever read??

You nutters crack me up.

You can't make this stuff up! :lmao:
And yet, Trump remains the most Liberal of all the Republican candidates. :eusa_doh:

Donald Trump does not need to be bought, he will help further the plutocracy's dominance over our government out of the goodness of his heart.

Yep. He's a 1%'er who will fight hard for the 1% at the cost of the rest of us.

This is very good news for Drumpf. The way he sues everyone who disagrees with him and the way he constantly files bankruptcy, he needs every penny daddy left him.

As opposed to Hillary, who is a one percenter that will be owing corporate America a lot of favors for their campaign contributions.

Yep, she'll owe her soul to those who gave to the Clinton Foundation and her campaign. Politics as usual.
Does she owe me her soul? Hillary is raised more money than all 6 of the Republican candidates combined. In the past you Republicans would be cocky about how much more your candidate raised than ours. Looks like Hillary is very popular and not just with me

Donald Trump does not need to be bought, he will help further the plutocracy's dominance over our government out of the goodness of his heart.

Yep. He's a 1%'er who will fight hard for the 1% at the cost of the rest of us.

This is very good news for Drumpf. The way he sues everyone who disagrees with him and the way he constantly files bankruptcy, he needs every penny daddy left him.

As opposed to Hillary, who is a one percenter that will be owing corporate America a lot of favors for their campaign contributions.

Yep, she'll owe her soul to those who gave to the Clinton Foundation and her campaign. Politics as usual.
You know that brings up a rather funny point. Trump ALREADY owns Hillary. He bought here back when she was Senator from New York.
So really Trump supports Hillary then. If he gave her money

Do Republicans realize that they are in a primary and they shouldn't be worrying about Hillary right now. They need to find the best candidate possible so that person can lose to Hillary

Good for Donald Trump, but what do you bet we never see a tax filing?
Awe butt hurt and whining, it fits you so well.
Butt hurt? you must be off your meds today.
Democrats called his bluff and they lost.....AGAIN.

The farther Trump goes the better it is for the Democrats. If they actually get to run against Trump with an 80% unfavorable among Hispanics,

hell, they could bring back Kerry and win.
Trump is taking this thing seriously now

He will go as far as his money will take him and bring down the Republican Party with him

We know what we get with the Clintons and we want it back. Republicans want push back even though we know what we get with that family. It isn't even close. And every Republican candid
So much for whoever was saying he was only worth a measly 4 billion :rolleyes:
What's funny is we told you the Rich caused the crash and you disagreed. Then the Rich got rich off the crash and you want to give them more tax breaks because you feel sorry for them and you think even though they're sitting on billions if we give them more money maybe they'll hire some more people which tells us you don't understand anything.

Question for you how is that other extra billions of dollars that he has now going to trickle down? This is evidence right here that its not. You can give Donald Trump all the tax breaks in the world those billions are never going to leave his bank account

I think Trump is laughing his hole off...

He has all the RW idiots all worked up...

The guy was a self confessed liberal and said only great things about Hillary...

Trump the greatest gift to Democrats...

Good for Donald Trump, but what do you bet we never see a tax filing?

The farther Trump goes the better it is for the Democrats. If they actually get to run against Trump with an 80% unfavorable among Hispanics,

He will go as far as his money will take him and bring down the Republican Party with him

Trump is the conservative the conservatives keep claiming is the kind of conservative the GOP should be running.
He's what they claim is the kind of conservative that can win where 'moderates' like McCain and Romney couldn't.

I think Trump is laughing his hole off...

He has all the RW idiots all worked up...

The guy was a self confessed liberal and said only great things about Hillary...

Trump the greatest gift to Democrats...
No question Trump is a gift to the left and Republicans are unable to get him to shut up

Trump is the conservative the conservatives keep claiming is the kind of conservative the GOP should be running.
He's what they claim is the kind of conservative that can win where 'moderates' like McCain and Romney couldn't.

Trump represents what would happen if Conservatives were actually given power

Forum List

Back