🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Heterosexual White Males at DNC Convention

You guys didnt see the flags that were there either. So its no wonder you couldnt see someones sexuality
I say alot of gay pride flags & Mexican flags. Not so many American flags.

DNC Convention 2016: Soviet Flags, Palestinian Flag – BUT NO US FLAGS

DNC Convention 2016: Soviet Flags, Palestinian Flag - BUT NO US FLAGS
FALSE: No American Flags Present at the Democratic National Convention

Outside of horny Bill are there any heterosexual white males at the DNC Convention? So far it has just been one long racist rant.

That you look at people and only see black people or gay people is really an issue of what you look for- not the people there.

You guys didnt see the flags that were there either. So its no wonder you couldnt see someones sexuality

Right Wing Nut jobs are so gullible
dnc.jpg

prep.jpg

Outside of horny Bill are there any heterosexual white males at the DNC Convention? So far it has just been one long racist rant.

That you look at people and only see black people or gay people is really an issue of what you look for- not the people there.
I just want to know where the white heterosexual males are? Democrats have eradicated them from party. Purge of the white men.

I just want to know where the white heterosexual males are? Democrats have eradicated them from party. Purge of the white men.

They were given a choice, attend the convention or go on an island retreat staffed by teenage girls.

dnc.jpg

prep.jpg
Pull the stick out of your ass Cletus

dnc.jpg

prep.jpg

They're covering their eyes going "WHERE?? I DON'T SEE IT!!"

dnc.jpg

prep.jpg
Pull the stick out of your ass Cletus

Do you see it now? Or will someone have to show again in another thread when you say the same stupid shit?

Forum List

Back