Hey Abbott!!!!! Governor Halts Re-Opening

I thought these Red states had this thing all figured out, not like those Blue states who have all had their infection rates...*checks notes*...GO WAY DOWN!

In a few months, you might be researching the world's most striking examples for "too little, too late", and Abbott's face and the postponement of further re-openings will show up.

Abbot merely under-estimated how truly stupid minorities and recent immigrants are, is all. Before the waves of Californians, we had the Red River wetback invasions, the fat, stupid, drunk, and unemployables of the Midwest, now we have waves of Californians, who are o course exempt from any kind of empathy for other humans, even as they worship whales and try to pet mountian lions and stuff in the wilds, then we have the the typical criminal illegal alien running around, also probably drunk, doped up, or just basically stupid, will never take precautions against anything, and of course we have all the black 'Oppressed', who think it's cool to run with their nasty ass cracks hanging out of their pants as they waddle around stores in shoplifter pants, also not ever going to take precautions against anything, since everything is Whitey's fault and Whitey is supposed to take care of all of them. Some few are the talk radio cultists, who heard some crank say only sheep wear masks and honor social distancing, so they run around littering mesage boards parroting the same memes while proclaiming their Sheepness Parroting as 'independent thought' or something.

Abbott is covering his political ass. The concern is with ICU increases, mostly in Houston. Once that dynamic is determined, things can go back to opening.
Pravda will continue to do everything it can in order to propagate the bogus crisis narrative.
If trump loses in November, Wuhan will become as much of a non-issue as it has been per race riots. If trump wins, Wuhan will be a front page crisis for four more years.

I just looked at the numbers; still not even remotely near NYC's numbers. I guess left wing tards just don't have enough to do, since they don't have to worry about discussing real policies or anything.

I thought these Red states had this thing all figured out, not like those Blue states who have all had their infection rates...*checks notes*...GO WAY DOWN!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

blue states have gone way down?.....not what i am hearing.....

Their death rates are way down.

So are most other states.

That is because we got it out of the nursing homes.

Much more testing equals many more positives while the percentages remain the same and the serious/critical cases continues to lower to 1.25% of all positives
He knows 80% of people can’t do the math or stats so it’s just political panic pandering

Stop listening to conservative media. From today:

1593118789681.png

View attachment 354980

maybe we should just listen to joe,,,

I just looked at the numbers; still not even remotely near NYC's numbers. I guess left wing tards just don't have enough to do, since they don't have to worry about discussing real policies or anything.
Racist liar.

Abbot merely under-estimated how truly stupid minorities and recent immigrants are, is all. Before the waves of Californians, we had the Red River wetback invasions, the fat, stupid, drunk, and unemployables of the Midwest, now we have waves of Californians, who are o course exempt from any kind of empathy for other humans, even as they worship whales and try to pet mountian lions and stuff in the wilds, then we have the the typical criminal illegal alien running around, also probably drunk, doped up, or just basically stupid, will never take precautions against anything, and of course we have all the black 'Oppressed', who think it's cool to run with their nasty ass cracks hanging out of their pants as they waddle around stores in shoplifter pants, also not ever going to take precautions against anything, since everything is Whitey's fault and Whitey is supposed to take care of all of them. Some few are the talk radio cultists, who heard some crank say only sheep wear masks and honor social distancing, so they run around littering mesage boards parroting the same memes while proclaiming their Sheepness Parroting as 'independent thought' or something.

You’re cute when you’re angry...

View attachment 354980

synth i just saw on the news were California and Nevadas cases are up not down cals a lot.....they are blue.....and this was the local news.....not conservative media....

View attachment 354980

synth i just saw on the news were California and Nevadas cases are up not down cals a lot.....they are blue.....and this was the local news.....not conservative media....

Yes, California is up. But the group of incredibly densely populated states are all down. How do you explain that?

The only explanation is smart leadership from their governors.

Forum List

Back