Hey Abbott!!!!! Governor Halts Re-Opening

I thought these Red states had this thing all figured out, not like those Blue states who have all had their infection rates...*checks notes*...GO WAY DOWN!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

And?

Isn't he supposed to "listen to the scientists" and adjust to the situation as it unfolds?

I thought these Red states had this thing all figured out, not like those Blue states who have all had their infection rates...*checks notes*...GO WAY DOWN!

blue states have gone way down?.....not what i am hearing.....

Stop listening to conservative media. From today:

View attachment 354980

synth i just saw on the news were California and Nevadas cases are up not down cals a lot.....they are blue.....and this was the local news.....not conservative media....

Yes, California is up. But the group of incredibly densely populated states are all down. How do you explain that?

The only explanation is smart leadership from their governors.

Or you just haven't gotten the numbers from the opening phases in places like NYC yet.

I just went to my first "sidewalk" sitdown at a restaurant/bar by me, same as many others, we are now waiting and seeing what happens.

Texas is just ahead of the opening curve, even the locked down States are on the same curve.

View attachment 354980

Making each curve on the same scale while the total numbers vary widely in magnitude is disingenuous.

And?

Isn't he supposed to "listen to the scientists" and adjust to the situation as it unfolds?

Except, he didn’t listen to the scientists. He sent his moron Lt. Gov out to push the Death Panel option: sacrifice grandma for the economy.

And?

Except, he didn’t listen to the scientists. He sent his moron Lt. Gov out to push the Death Panel option: sacrifice grandma for the economy.

Lol wut?

Cuomo was the one sending people back to nursing homes, you have the wrong State.

He listened to his advisors, and he is listening now.

View attachment 354980

synth i just saw on the news were California and Nevadas cases are up not down cals a lot.....they are blue.....and this was the local news.....not conservative media....

Yes, California is up. But the group of incredibly densely populated states are all down. How do you explain that?

you are the one who said......"not like those Blue states who have all had their infection rates...*checks notes*...GO WAY DOWN!"

that means ALL of them......which was not true.....and cuomo and newsome are not as smart as you think they are....

View attachment 354980

No, it’s nature. Death rates are down across the board. Positive tests are up because of expanded testing and the fact that useless lockdowns delayed the infection process.
As I predicted in mid March, the first week into lockdowns, democrat states would extend lockdowns just to hurt the economy and blame it on trump.

View attachment 354980

you are the one who said......"not like those Blue states who have all had their infection rates...*checks notes*...GO WAY DOWN!"

that means ALL of them......which was not true.....and cuomo and newsome are not as smart as you think they are....

How does that mean all of them? If I say “look at those wingnut Republicans” do I mean all of them?

View attachment 354980

No, it’s nature. Death rates are down across the board. Positive tests are up because of expanded testing and the fact that useless lockdowns delayed the infection process.
As I predicted in mid March, the first week into lockdowns, democrat states would extend lockdowns just to hurt the economy and blame it on trump.

You dopes only see a death as a tragedy of this virus. Everything else if fine. What about family breadwinners getting sick, unable to work? What about the unemployed, unable to work only due to the virus?

View attachment 354980

You dopes only see a death as a tragedy of this virus. Everything else if fine. What about family breadwinners getting sick, unable to work? What about the unemployed, unable to work only due to the virus?

Do you concern yourself as much with flu? If we locked down for flu, we would see the exact same dynamic of delayed infection — which we may actually be seeing!

View attachment 354980

How does that mean all of them? If I say “look at those wingnut Republicans” do I mean all of them?

learn English synth....you said....."not like those Blue states who have all had their infection rates".....

Who didn't see this shit coming? Who in the hell, besides the red white and vomit white folk in the south, didn't see this shit coming?
The Coronavirus Surge in Florida, Arizona, Texas
Nobody should give a damn about these mf's who want to venture out into the public domain without protecting themselves...who gives a fuck about them? But to stress HOSPITAL WORKERS, NURSES AND DOCTORS BECAUSE YOUR WHITE ASS WANT A TAN? WANNA DRINK IN BARS, ETC???

Trying to justify this new insurgence with protestors, who were out side, most in masks, but OUT SIDE and
MOVING....to people who were packed in arena's, bars, outside and not circulating is just plain stupid. There's a reason you morons, your president has everything that comes near him tested, there's a reason your VP Pence told you nuts more lies yesterday...this shit is real and no matter what you honky tonk diaper wearing shit for brains confederate flag waving noose making, simple minded Trump nuts think...COVID 19 AIN'T GOING NO WHERE

Who didn't see this shit coming? Who in the hell, besides the red white and vomit white folk in the south, didn't see this shit coming?
Nobody should give a damn about these mf's who want to venture out into the public domain without protecting themselves...who gives a fuck about them? But to stress HOSPITAL WORKERS, NURSES AND DOCTORS BECAUSE YOUR WHITE ASS WANT A TAN? WANNA DRINK IN BARS, ETC???

Trying to justify this new insurgence with protestors, who were out side, most in masks, but OUT SIDE and
MOVING....to people who were packed in arena's, bars, outside and not circulating is just plain stupid. There's a reason you morons, your president has everything that comes near him tested, there's a reason your VP Pence told you nuts more lies yesterday...this shit is real and no matter what you honky tonk diaper wearing shit for brains confederate flag waving noose making, simple minded Trump nuts think...COVID 19 AIN'T GOING NO WHERE
The fake black routine is like nails on a blackboard

Another misleading trope, there are no surge in deaths behind it.

Meanwhile how many children died of the Flu since October 1, 2019?

Dat sheet is cray cray!

Oh no! We lived and now life has given us the sniffles. Oh woe is us.
See that's the problem with you mf's....yeah, yall are living...your giving the best healthcare these facilities can provide when you show up and all is well. But the restaurant you visited, the McDonalds, the bus ride, the waitress you tipped, the stores you pratronized...a lot of these low wage WORKERS, most minorities TOOK YOUR VIRUS HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES AND SOME DON'T SURVIVE...You selfish bastards are a scurge on the planet.

Oh no! We lived and now life has given us the sniffles. Oh woe is us.
See that's the problem with you mf's....yeah, yall are living...your giving the best healthcare these facilities can provide when you show up and all is well. But the restaurant you visited, the McDonalds, the bus ride, the waitress you tipped, the stores you pratronized...a lot of these low wage WORKERS, most minorities TOOK YOUR VIRUS HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES AND SOME DON'T SURVIVE...You selfish bastards are a scurge on the planet.
The problem is you dumb mf's who think that simply living means you should be safe and protected from everything. Here is a clue. You stand a better chance of getting killed in your car today than you do of dying from a virus.

Another misleading trope, there are no surge in deaths behind it.

Meanwhile how many children died of the Flu since October 1, 2019?
I want you to pay attention and learn something you brain dead fuck head....as hospitals fill up, irregardless if you selfish tanned white fucks live....others are denied care. There are long term chronically ill people out here, putting their treatments and lives on hold, because you nuts refuse to wear mask and play the Covid game. Its not about you surviving this shit, its the domino effect that takes hold of healthcare workers and thier families, that is at risk here.

Forum List

Back