Hey Abbott!!!!! Governor Halts Re-Opening

Oh no! We lived and now life has given us the sniffles. Oh woe is us.
See that's the problem with you mf's....yeah, yall are living...your giving the best healthcare these facilities can provide when you show up and all is well. But the restaurant you visited, the McDonalds, the bus ride, the waitress you tipped, the stores you pratronized...a lot of these low wage WORKERS, most minorities TOOK YOUR VIRUS HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES AND SOME DON'T SURVIVE...You selfish bastards are a scurge on the planet.
BS those minorities took it home to their own families because they were stupid enough to protest/riot everyday for 5 weeks straight.

Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.

See that's the problem with you mf's....yeah, yall are living...your giving the best healthcare these facilities can provide when you show up and all is well. But the restaurant you visited, the McDonalds, the bus ride, the waitress you tipped, the stores you pratronized...a lot of these low wage WORKERS, most minorities TOOK YOUR VIRUS HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES AND SOME DON'T SURVIVE...You selfish bastards are a scurge on the planet.
The problem is you dumb mf's who think that simply living means you should be safe and protected from everything. Here is a clue. You stand a better chance of getting killed in your car today than you do of dying from a virus.
Tell that shit to families, who within the last 3 months have had to say good bye to 120,000 of thier loved ones. 3 months and we have that many deaths....I only hope you and your kind are added to the lists someday...all of yall more than deserve it.

BS those minorities took it home to their own families because they were stupid enough to protest/riot everyday for 5 weeks straight.

These new surges are a direct result...pay attention brain dead.....of the Memorial day openings around the country. FACT!!

These new surges are a direct result...pay attention brain dead.....of the Memorial day openings around the country. FACT!!
Nope. DC,Houston and LA are related to the riots and it’s documented.

The problem is you dumb mf's who think that simply living means you should be safe and protected from everything. Here is a clue. You stand a better chance of getting killed in your car today than you do of dying from a virus.
Tell that shit to families, who within the last 3 months have had to say good bye to 120,000 of thier loved ones. 3 months and we have that many deaths....I only hope you and your kind are added to the lists someday...all of yall more than deserve it.
Okay, bring them here and I will. Do you think I'm afraid of people who lost loved ones? I've lost loved ones Myself.

The truth is the truth.

Wow, but your a dumb ass front hole.

Look another fake news hate filled progressive pos OP.

Since when did I inform you, that I not only don't give a fuck about you, but I also could give a fuck about your attacks....find a ass ho and wallow in it,

Since when did I inform you, that I not only don't give a fuck about you, but I also could give a fuck about your attacks....find a ass ho and wallow in it,
Of course, you care. Otherwise you'd not bother to even reply.

Any more ignorance you want to spew before I go do something more important than converse with a racist like yourself?

I just looked at the numbers; still not even remotely near NYC's numbers. I guess left wing tards just don't have enough to do, since they don't have to worry about discussing real policies or anything.

You do? Where? When?

Stupid people can't figure out why the largest city in the northern hemisphere has the most cases. Murican educational policies at work here!

Forum List

Back